Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will write articles for 0.001 btc each  (Read 188 times)
Checlets (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:46:20 PM

There isn't any escrow so payment will be expected upon article creation and submission. Let me know what you need me to write about and how many words are needed. Articles that are 300 words and less cost 0.001 btc. Articles that are 600 words and more cost 0.00175 btc. Articles that are 1000 words and more cost 0.00225 btc.
SAROKISUN

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:52:02 PM

Where will have to write articles
And for what topics
How payment will be paid for writing articles
I would like to know in details
Checlets (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:37:13 PM

You've misunderstood the ad. I'm offering to write articles for others. The questions you just asked will be answered by whomever needs my services.
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:17:31 PM

You've misunderstood the ad. I'm offering to write articles for others. The questions you just asked will be answered by whomever needs my services.
The ops misunderstood the whole post bit since you are not specific in your service any one can hire you to write article about what may be against your ethics so long as they have the found to pay. So you need to be specific.
Checlets (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:18:32 PM

I'm fine with writing about whatever is requested.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:04:31 PM

Very cheap. Do you have any sample articles to show?
Checlets (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:37:33 PM

Very cheap. Do you have any sample articles to show?

I don't but give me a topic and i'll do one sample topic using around 200 words.
Checlets (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:04:29 AM

I typed this article using the topic of pizza. It is a sample article and has roughly 200 words.

Sample topic: does papa johns taste better or do you prefer pizza hut?

Pizza is a very well liked dish by my community. There are competitions to see who's pizza attracts more buyers regularly. Papa John's pizza and Pizza hut are two major sources to purchase pizza in Carrollton. I visited our local Pizza Hut earlier today. I went inside placed my order and waited. While i was inside of pizza hut i noticed the cleanliness of the restaurant and how organized the employees had kept the beverage container. I waited 12 minutes before i was called to collect my pizza and once i walked up to the counter i was greeted by the young women that worked the cash register. She was very polite and made sure everything was as ordered on the pizza. I haven't been to Papa Johns in quite some time so i can't vouch for their quality of service but I'm definitely going to get my pizza from this Pizza Hut again. The service i received is worth coming back for. I may visit papa johns later this month to evaluate the quality of their customer care and to see how clean they keep their store. Now that I'm done writing this article I'm about to go wash my hands, set the table, call the kids, and dig in!

Sample article by checlets
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:17:29 AM

I typed this article using the topic of pizza. It is a sample article and has roughly 200 words.

Pizza is a very well liked dish by my community. There are competitions to see who's pizza attracts more buyers regularly. Papa John's pizza and Pizza hut are two major sources to purchase pizza in Carrollton. I visited our local Pizza Hut earlier today. I went inside placed my order and waited. While i was inside of pizza hut i noticed the cleanliness of the restaurant and how organized the employees had kept the beverage container. I waited 12 minutes before i was called to collect my pizza and once i walked up to the counter i was greeted by the young women that worked the cash register. She was very polite and made sure everything was as ordered on the pizza. I haven't been to Papa Johns in quite some time so i can't vouch for their quality of service but I'm definitely going to get my pizza from this Pizza Hut again. The service i received is worth coming back for. I may visit papa johns later this month to evaluate the quality of their customer care and to see how clean they keep their store. Now that I'm done writing this article I'm about to go wash my hands, set the table, call the kids, and dig in!

You need to be more attentive and diligent in writing the article. Though I am not native speaker but still I caught couple of mistakes in first glance.
If you counted that last line in 200 words limit then article is definitely got shorter by 20 words.

I am alive
Checlets (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:45:47 AM

Take your finger and put it on the first word. Then the second word. Count them out 1 by 1 and you will see that is definetly more then 200 words. Not 20 less but 20 more.

You need to be more attentive and diligent in writing the article. Though I am not native speaker but still I caught couple of mistakes in first glance.
If you counted that last line in 200 words limit then article is definitely got shorter by 20 words.
Checlets (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:00:25 AM

Just incase you need proof that there is atleast 200 words in my article here it is. A user posted saying that i didn't have enough words week here is cold hard proof that they were incorrect.

Pizza is a very well (5) liked dish by my community (10) . There are competitions to see (15) who's pizza attracts more buyers (20) regularly. Papa John's pizza and (25) Pizza hut are two major (30) sources to purchase pizza in (35) Carrollton. I visited our local (40) Pizza Hut earlier today. I (45) went inside placed my order (50) and waited. While i was (55) inside of pizza hut i (60) noticed the cleanliness of the (65) restaurant and how organized the (70) employees had kept the beverage (75) container. I waited 12 minutes before (80) i was called to collect (85) my pizza and once i (90) walked up to the counter (95) i was greeted by the (100) young women that worked the (105) cash register. She was very (110) polite and made sure everything (115) was as ordered on the (120) pizza. I haven't been to (125) Papa Johns in quite some (130) time so i can't vouch (135) for their quality of service (140) but I'm definitely going to (145) get my pizza from this (150)  Pizza Hut again. The service (155) i received is worth coming (160) back for. I may visit (165) papa johns later this month (170) to evaluate the quality of (175) their customer care and to (180) see how clean they keep (185) their store. Now that I'm (190) done writing this article I'm (195) about to go wash my (200) hands, set the table, call (205) the kids, and dig in!(210) 210 words total. Don't say that i didn't get 200 words in without counting it. Getting on someone else's post and saying things just to mess with what they're doing is not cool.
Checlets (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:08:49 AM

I did see where women should have been woman my apologies for that bit I'm using a smart phone and my keyboard on the smart phone often changes what I'm trying to type. Papa John's should be spelled Papa John's because that is the name of the restaurant not Papa Johns but Papa John's.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2254
Merit: 844

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 04:03:16 AM

Just incase you need proof that there is atleast 200 words in my article here it is. A user posted saying that i didn't have enough words week here is cold hard proof that they were incorrect.

Pizza is a very well (5) liked dish by my community (10) . There are competitions to see (15) who's pizza attracts more buyers (20) regularly. Papa John's pizza and (25) Pizza hut are two major (30) sources to purchase pizza in (35) Carrollton. I visited our local (40) Pizza Hut earlier today. I (45) went inside placed my order (50) and waited. While i was (55) inside of pizza hut i (60) noticed the cleanliness of the (65) restaurant and how organized the (70) employees had kept the beverage (75) container. I waited 12 minutes before (80) i was called to collect (85) my pizza and once i (90) walked up to the counter (95) i was greeted by the (100) young women that worked the (105) cash register. She was very (110) polite and made sure everything (115) was as ordered on the (120) pizza. I haven't been to (125) Papa Johns in quite some (130) time so i can't vouch (135) for their quality of service (140) but I'm definitely going to (145) get my pizza from this (150)  Pizza Hut again. The service (155) i received is worth coming (160) back for. I may visit (165) papa johns later this month (170) to evaluate the quality of (175) their customer care and to (180) see how clean they keep (185) their store. Now that I'm (190) done writing this article I'm (195) about to go wash my (200) hands, set the table, call (205) the kids, and dig in!(210) 210 words total. Don't say that i didn't get 200 words in without counting it. Getting on someone else's post and saying things just to mess with what they're doing is not cool.

You could have used any online word counting tool to automatically count the words in your article. But anyways the article is good and i hope you get some good work here. Also you do not need to respond to every negative comment here if you believe you are doing the right thing.

Checlets (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:05:39 AM

You could have used any online word counting tool to automatically count the words in your article. But anyways the article is good and i hope you get some good work here. Also you do not need to respond to every negative comment here if you believe you are doing the right thing.

Alright thank you for the advice and the good vibes, first positive thing ive heard in hours you made my night. thanks once again and have a good night yourself too.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:24:45 AM

Also you do not need to respond to every negative comment here if you believe you are doing the right thing.

It is up to you whether you take it as negative comment and ignore it or you take it as harsh feedback and try to improve yourself.

later this month (170) to evaluate the quality of (175) their customer care and to (180) see how clean they keep (185) their store.

187 word. Because I do not expect you to write "you are writing the article" in the article and count it too. May be I am wrong.

Second, When you are advertising your service for 300 words then I guess your sample should be of 300 words.

I did see where women should have been woman my apologies for that bit I'm using a smart phone and my keyboard on the smart phone often changes what I'm trying to type. Papa John's should be spelled Papa John's because that is the name of the restaurant not Papa Johns but Papa John's.

There is nothing to apologize here. There are so many people competing for the job. Nobody can afford to do mistakes when competition is tough.

All the best for your job search  Smiley Smiley

I am alive
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: