Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: buff.bet a scam site  (Read 180 times)
altini63 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:26:57 AM

Hello everyone

these guys are a joke. I opened an account on bitcoins and lost several deposits. now that I have 38 mbtc on my account and tried to withdraw some of them (small amount) they closed my account. they say I had another account with them, which was transferred to buff.bet by another site (some sites were merged to buff.bet) but I was not aware of and never deposited. they will do everything to keep your money. never deposit with them. definitely a scam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 11:29:07 AM

You need to provide enough evidences so that the DT can tag them (if they have an account here in Bitcointalk). Here is a format you can follow:
Scam Report Format

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]
Copy and paste it in new thread then fill all data.

Note: This is the first time I heard about buff.bet and after visiting the site it looks to me very professional looking website.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ythai91

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 05:52:46 PM

Yeah these guys are a joke.

BuffBet decided to offer me a birthday bonus and then not only void winnings from the bonus, but also winnings generated from my real money too.

They did this based on me depositing and entering the bonus code (which worked) 3 days after I received the email.

The email didn’t say that I must make a deposit on the actual day of my birthday and also it clearly stated “on your next deposit”. I understood this as, the next time you deposit you will get the bonus.
Also note that the email had no links to the terms and conditions of the bonus.

The email which they sent then asked me a lot of documents for verification, which I sent them immediately. This was after they voided my winnings.

So here are the numbers:

I deposited 100EUR and received a 100EUR bonus.

With my cash I placed a 100 EUR bet on Senegal – Algeria, Under 1.5 @2.39 ->Bet won

With the bonus cash I also placed a 100 EUR bet on Senegal – Algeria, Under 1.5 @2.39 ->Bet won

Current Cash Balance = 239 EUR, Current Bonus Balance = 239 EUR

With my cash I placed a 239 EUR bet on Brazil –Paraguay, Under 2, 2.5 @2.51 ->Bet won

With the bonus cash I also placed a 239 EUR bet on Brazil –Paraguay, Under 2, 2.5 @2.51 ->Bet won

Current Cash Balance = 600 EUR, Current Bonus Balance = 600 EUR

Not only did they take the bonus balance but they also took 600EUR of the Cash Balance leaving me with just the deposit of 100 EUR.

First thing, regardless of what happened with the bonus, the cash balance should not have been touched by them, that is 100% my money, right?

Second thing, they emailed me a bonus offer and then made up a rule to void the bets once the bets won.

Third thing, they say that “I activated the bonus code 3 days after my birthday which makes the code obsolete”, but I had no way of knowing this rule and also their system let the code through, so clearly at the time that I entered it, it was valid.

Fourth thing, knowing all of this, would it be unreasonable for them to not just honour the bets that they took and also the bonus that they offered?
They could do this either as a gesture of goodwill or just simply because I won the bets fair and square.

Finally, if my bets would have lost, I bet that my deposit wouldn’t have been given back to me and my bets would have not been void. Has anyone here deposited using this code after their bday and lost their bets?

I know that I should be paid out the remaining 1500 Euros which were confiscated and definitely at a minimum be paid 500 Euro cash balance, which had nothing to do with the bonus.

I also logged into my account and see that the initial 100 EUR is also missing, I have checked my accounts and the transaction history on the website and there is no trace of the money coming out of Buff Bet, but it has disappeared from my balance.
ythai91

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:07:04 PM

I asked one of their representatives on here to help and he just brushed me off and said to contact live support.

Their customer service team gave me a ridiculous answer for why they thought it was okay to steal the funds and then also any bets placed after using the bonus code, even if they were real money bets not related to the bonus.

I have asked again for them to help solve the problem, lets see what happens, I'm pretty sure if they steal my full balance then its clear that they are a scam shop.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: