Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:26:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Was the Future BlockChain Summit 2019, useful?  (Read 124 times)
abbccoin (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 11:16:39 AM

How many attended the Future BlockChain Summit 2019, that happened in Dubai last week? Did anyone find it useful? Why did not crypto giants like the Bitcoin participate? Do they generally ignore? Also, except for Ripple I didn't see many companies projecting their plans or growth. Had much expectations but was disappointed. Or may be because this is just a beginning... Anyone here to share their experience?
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 10:02:34 PM

Honestly, I have never been in any big summit. But I do not think it can be useless.
I am also unaware who has joined. But it was bad that there was no one to represent the king.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:38:11 PM

How many attended the Future BlockChain Summit 2019, that happened in Dubai last week? Did anyone find it useful? Why did not crypto giants like the Bitcoin participate? Do they generally ignore? Also, except for Ripple I didn't see many companies projecting their plans or growth. Had much expectations but was disappointed. Or may be because this is just a beginning... Anyone here to share their experience?

Not aware of this summit, and I have never attended one. I think it has nothing to do with bitcoin though. It was "Blockchain" summit. And I'm assuming that they will discussed about the technology and it's used case and application in real life rather that the state of cryptocurrency.

There is no projection in growth because there is no company behind, most crypto are decentralizes so there's no authority from behind who will make predictions.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:17:21 PM

large companies in different countries are now more interested in blockchain technology only and not about the Bitcoin but i think that the blockchain summit in Dubai will still have some effect in Bitcoin's mass adoption.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:25:57 PM

I have never attended a Blockchain summit. Often I see people share photos of presentations while attending the summit. The Blockchain summit is attended by many blockchain developers. Sometimes they introduce and present their products to find partners or expand networks.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:38:48 PM

As far as I know the Around the Big Blockchain program is getting more widespread with shows and names that are never the same, meaning not only the Summit. IMO large-scale crypto meetings can be used as established practices throughout Europe, America and Asia most likely other continents too can follow it quickly.

Most likely this is very useful, and they also don't seem to ignore it, however because most businessmen and state administrators have a busy life that they cannot leave, this thing makes it difficult for them to attend the event as a whole, eventually confusing them to choose which missions most profitable, finally the big meeting they hold does not bring positive benefits, instead it was considered a mission that was impossible for most candidates who attended.

Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 11:56:00 PM

Every public event on the promotion of blockchain technology are usually very good. Such programs will help spread the technology to more persons thereby having more participants.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:01:11 AM

I didn't know there was a BlockChain Summit in Dubai last week, but I remember last year I watched two youtubers doing a live stream from there, both the streams were mostly about themselves.
But great to see that there was another public event about crypto, those events generate more awareness about crypto.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 12:53:07 AM

I think any summit about blockchain technology can be good for crypto, more and more people can learn about it and possible more will use crypto coins and will like the way it works.
halpi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 01:20:29 AM

I suppose that most of Summits are useless.
they could be useful in one case, in case you talk to people and make some new connections.
Speakers always a waste of time

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: