Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:50:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 1 ETH Loan  (Read 302 times)
worldmobilecoin (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

World Mobile Coin

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 01:29:49 PM

Hi. I need to borrow 1ETH.

Reason: For listing my project on an exchange.
My Project : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2789163.0

I made a deal with the exchange and they asked to pay 2ETH for listing fee. They want to list the coin this week. I already paid 1ETH but now do not have enough budget to pay the balance (i need to pay another 1ETH after they have successful list the coin for trading).

Collateral: I do not have other coin. I only can offer 10,000 wmcc for the collateral.

Payback: Please give me a month to pay you back (1ETH+you can keep the collateral). I will pay you after i'm getting my paycheck.

If anyone interested to give the loan, please pm me. I will give you my eth address. I only need this loan before 20-April-2019. Please do not PM me after the date. Thank you.

WMCC: wc1qcl3qeqkjamt8m7ass0weu9ep6s8se722y553jm
BTC: 1N1ZM9xCzHtn8mD4a4JYUm7bC5T54CBDmD
ETH: 0x6145e253196C7a7CEDDA1797B69E2ba67Fe3219b
BCH: 18CW3B95oTtW5MYG7GAs8isABA4TeNntWA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:47:05 PM

You have started your project about 15 months ago still you could not arrange listing fee? And also in the meantime, you could not publish your whitepaper? And at this time what you did for your project?
worldmobilecoin (OP)

World Mobile Coin

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 02:20:12 PM

You have started your project about 15 months ago still you could not arrange listing fee? And also in the meantime, you could not publish your whitepaper? And at this time what you did for your project?

The whitepaper can be found here.

For meantime, i worked to fund the project. I have funded all the project so far. I just received the exchange offer, and i consider it affordable for me. 2 ETH. Compare to other exchange. So far what i have done:
- The client core (base on NodeJS) - can be found here.
- Pool - Here

* Now im also working on exchange. The exchange will be serverless and user can 100% control the account. The transaction will involve a layer on wmcc core. It going to be 100% P2P exchange.

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:23:39 PM
Merited by suchmoon (9)

I made a deal with the exchange and they asked to pay 2ETH for listing fee. They want to list the coin this week. I already paid 1ETH but now do not have enough budget to pay the balance (i need to pay another 1ETH after they have successful list the coin for trading).

Collateral: I do not have other coin. I only can offer 10,000 wmcc for the collateral.

Payback: Please give me a month to pay you back (1ETH+you can keep the collateral). I will pay you after i'm getting my paycheck.

If anyone interested to give the loan, please pm me. I will give you my eth address. I only need this loan before 20-April-2019. Please do not PM me after the date. Thank you.

Sorry to say it but your coins have no value, to consider them as collateral. There is no way the lender to be covered if you default. This smells like a "dump and away" scheme... Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1265

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 02:26:45 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 02:37:42 PM by shasan

Sorry to say it but your coins have no value, to consider them as collateral. There is no way the lender to be covered if you default. This smells like a "dump and away" scheme... Roll Eyes
I want to say it is the same as a non-collateral loan. If the non-collateral loan can default we may get nothing and for this coin, as collateral, we can get anything if loan default as it has no current value. Collateral should have current value so that we can cover by selling the collateral if the loan has defaulted.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
worldmobilecoin (OP)

World Mobile Coin

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 02:36:03 PM

Its okay no need to say sorry. I'm just trying my luck here  Wink. Maybe someone interested to stake their 1ETH. I think this forum is the best place to find investor. I will try my best to keep the coin alive.

worldmobilecoin (OP)

World Mobile Coin

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 02:43:53 PM

I want to say it is the same as a non-collateral loan. If the non-collateral loss can default we may get nothing and for this coin, as collateral, we can get anything if loan default as it has no current value. Collateral should have current value so that we can cover by selling the collateral if the loan has defaulted.

Yes, i know its risky. I admit there are a lot of 'dump and away' even with million ico collected can't be guaranteed for success. You have your point.

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:57:38 PM

Yes, i know its risky. I admit there are a lot of 'dump and away' even with million ico collected can't be guaranteed for success. You have your point.

You will put your money for something with 100+% risk to loose them? No, you wont.
You admit that you can't cover a single satoshi, still you asking someone fund you with no return... Undecided

I will suggest to lock your thread and find another way to get the money that you want, before it's too late.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
worldmobilecoin (OP)

World Mobile Coin

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 03:13:08 PM

You will put your money for something with 100+% risk to loose them? No, you wont.
You admit that you can't cover a single satoshi, still you asking someone fund you with no return... Undecided

I will suggest to lock your thread and find another way to get the money that you want, before it's too late.

I admit that there are a lot 'dump and away' projects like you said. There a lot of projects that start the same time with this project and they even collected millions. Now their website are down, many have been delisted from exchange. You know, when i start this project people said they want to see a working product. Now i gave the working product, now they want to see this coin on exchange. IF this coin already on exchange i'm not sure i need to 'begging' like this here. Nevermind, i will try find another way to get the fund, as always. But could you please keep this thread until next week. I will delete this thread myself. Thank you

codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:19:49 PM

Which exchange is asking for 2 Eth to list the coin ?
worldmobilecoin (OP)

World Mobile Coin

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 05:03:04 PM

I have PMed you the exchange.

cryptoruby

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 05:06:47 PM

I have PMed you the exchange.

can you pm me the exchange
worldmobilecoin (OP)

World Mobile Coin

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 05:20:28 PM

Sorry i cant PM you because 'newbie'. The system do not allow. Do you have any other option to contact you.

PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:12:43 PM

There are many exchanges that display fake volumes in order to command higher listing fees from potential coin developers. Most of these exchanges have little, if any real customers, or real trading volume, and they are probably not safe to entrust with a deposit to buy/sell coins.

Binance is the only reputable exchange I am aware of that will charge a listing fee, but I am unsure how much they charge, probably more than 2 ETH. If I were a coin dev, or was behind the creation of a new coin, I would be hesitant to pay to list my coin, I would rather an exchange list my coin because they believe they will earn a lot via trading commissions via real trading.  

I can't find any exchanges that trade your offered collateral, but why do you not trade the collateral you are offering on an exchange for the 1 ETH you need?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 08:33:42 PM

Sorry i cant PM you because 'newbie'. The system do not allow. Do you have any other option to contact you.

You can PM newbies - change your settings.

You should lock this thread before you get tagged for asking for a no collateral loan.

Yes, i know its risky. I admit there are a lot of 'dump and away' even with million ico collected can't be guaranteed for success.

Not your risk though...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
worldmobilecoin (OP)

World Mobile Coin

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 07:28:02 PM

Hello Sir Moderator, please lock this thread. I got the fund i need. Thank you all for the suggestions.

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:31:52 PM

Hello Sir Moderator, please lock this thread. I got the fund i need. Thank you all for the suggestions.

The only one who can lock your thread, is you. Look on the downleft corner of your topic and you will see the lock link. Cool

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:56:42 AM

The only one who can lock your thread, is you. Look on the downleft corner of your topic and you will see the lock link. Cool
Moderator also can lock if any thread abuse by bumping or something else.

You should lock the thread as condoras advised you should follow that to lock the thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: