Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 04:13:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't seem to get staking to start (NRGcoin, but could apply to any)  (Read 129 times)
sona1111 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:30:51 PM

Good Afternoon All,

I am trying to get help for an issue with Staking. In this case I am trying to get setup with NRGcoin, but I think this question would be able to help anyone with these BTcore forked wallet softwares.

I have > 200 NRG in the wallet. I have downloaded latest version, re-downloaded block database, and encrypted wallet. I have changed the .conf file to have staking=1 and daemon=1 in addition to the default values. I go to the top menu and choose "Start Staking...". It asks me to enter password, which I do, and then nothing happens, the little 'up arrow' icon in the bottom right remains grey and says 'staking is disabled'. I can see no errors and no detail at all related to staking in the .log file. OS is windows 10. Does anyone know how to solve this issue to correctly enable staking?

Thanks and have an awesome day.
jubilarian

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 05:05:18 PM

I think you should contact their support, let's join their Telegram to ask about your case, they will do the best for you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: