Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2024, 06:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Chewzooka Exchange | Free $100 credit on registration to start trading now  (Read 157 times)
zenchew (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:00:50 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 05:09:58 PM by zenchew

disclaimer: This is a stock market simulator game, enjoy!

Click Here To Register
Register an account to get $100 credit to start trading now!

Token Details

Ticker : CZK
Token Supply : 100,000,000 CZK
Minimum Price : $0.01/CZK

How to trade?

Buying CZK

Enter:
Amount($) = $100
Price($) = $0.01
Click "Buy"

Selling CZK

Enter:
Amount(CZK) = 10000
Price($) = $0.01
Click "Sell"

Cancel Order

To cancel order simply click X mark icon located at the "Open Order" section (only visible to logged in member) to cancel the trade. The amount in the order book will automatically transfer back into your account.

Support Chewzooka

BTC0.00099811 for $600 credit
BTC0.00499055 for $4,000 credit
BTC0.01996223 for $20,000 credit
BTC0.09994582 for $200,000 credit

Visit Store

More info please contact: support@chewzooka.site

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:48:53 PM

the offer with 100$ is great i just made it like in your example.

Open Orders (Buy)
Date   Price   Amount($)   
14/04/2019   0.01   22.20   

but why should anyone buy now for 0.05 XD

regards
zenchew (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:41:37 PM

the offer with 100$ is great i just made it like in your example.

Open Orders (Buy)
Date   Price   Amount($)   
14/04/2019   0.01   22.20   

but why should anyone buy now for 0.05 XD

regards

Thank you for feedback, $100 free credit to get everyone start trading.
zenchew (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:03:46 PM

bump
N0sferatu

Activity: 388
Merit: 78

[insert coin to continue]

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:33:29 AM

Can you explain why you're hiding actual information about the owner / devs of your platform?
The whois query looks really suspicious.

I don't want impair your service but people should know who they are doing business with and who is processing their personal data.

Code:
Using server whois.nic.site.
Query string: "chewzooka.site"

Domain Name: CHEWZOOKA.SITE
Registry Domain ID: D93484193-CNIC
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: https://namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2019-02-20T09:57:55.0Z
Creation Date: 2019-02-12T18:12:15.0Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-02-12T23:59:59.0Z
Registrar: Namecheap
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name.
Admin Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name.
Tech Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name.
Name Server: DNS1.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Name Server: DNS2.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
Billing Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name.
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@namecheap.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2019-04-16T08:23:09.0Z <<<

Always DYOR and keep your personal data safe.

zenchew (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:09:03 AM

Can you explain why you're hiding actual information about the owner / devs of your platform?

I don't want impair your service but people should know who they are doing business with and who is processing their personal data.

Code:

Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registrant Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name.
Admin Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name.
Tech Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name.
Billing Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name.

Please keep in mind that whois query information is not accurate. Whoisguard is activated on default based on Chewzooka DNS, any user can always hide their identity behind Cloudflare network instead of Whoisguard. Anyway all users information used in this site are safe and secure. User password is hashed with sophisticated algorithm, this site is created to let everyone to try use my exchange. Bitcoin donations are always welcome!

Developer is from Malaysia using German server for speed/reliability.

Regards,

Zenchew
N0sferatu

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:01:04 AM

Code:

Please keep in mind that whois query information is not accurate. Whoisguard is activated on default based on Chewzooka DNS, any user can always hide their identity behind Cloudflare network instead of Whoisguard. Anyway all users information used in this site are safe and secure. User password is hashed with sophisticated algorithm, this site is created to let everyone to try use my exchange. Bitcoin donations are always welcome!

Developer is from Malaysia using German server for speed/reliability.

Regards,

Zenchew

Ofcourse anybody may hide their identity, but not if you want to operate an exchange service.
If there is nothing shady about the service you should reveal your true identity.

Anyway all users information used in this site are safe and secure

You simply can't guarantee that. It is vulnerable like any other centralized website.

oosha01

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:41:35 AM

Must I placed order before I can claim the 100$ offer?HuhHuh
zenchew (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:31:32 PM

Must I placed order before I can claim the 100$ offer?HuhHuh

Hi oosha01, $100 credit is deposited into your account the moment you created it. Be sure to verify your email before making the first trade in Chewzooka.
sega01

Activity: 391
Merit: 333

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:24:24 PM

This has to be one of the most obvious scams I've ever seen.

If it's not a scam, it's completely useless. Pay in BTC to get CZK so you can trade it back for BTC??

> There is only one trend in CZK market, which is the upside. By holding CZK token, your networth will keep on increasing until you become billionaire in one day!

This might be useful if you could trade something other than CZK on it.
zenchew (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:28:20 PM

If it's not a scam, it's completely useless. Pay in BTC to get CZK so you can trade it back for BTC??

> There is only one trend in CZK market, which is the upside. By holding CZK token, your networth will keep on increasing until you become billionaire in one day!

Chewzooka is just a stock market simulator game, sit down and lets enjoy. Trading back to real money exchange? I shall consider it, thank you for your suggestion.
N0sferatu

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:42:18 PM

Chewzooka is just a stock market simulator game, sit down and lets enjoy. Trading back to real money exchange? I shall consider it, thank you for your suggestion.

Mate, your Ann Thread couldn't be worse. Everyone expects this to be an exchange like Binance, Bittrex etc.

You'd better edit this topic so people know what it's actually about.

Grin Grin

zenchew (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:08:49 PM

Mate, your Ann Thread couldn't be worse. Everyone expects this to be an exchange like Binance, Bittrex etc.

You'd better edit this topic so people know what it's actually about.

Grin Grin

Thank you for your input, will put a disclaimer on it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: