Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:59:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal Board Member: Bitcoin May Grow 250x  (Read 666 times)
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:21:51 AM

In case the exchange rates climb to $1.25 million per coin, then the total net worth of all the coins (i.e the market capitalization) can be over $20 trillion. Just ask yourselves whether this is possible or not. My opinion is that we need to keep our targets low and nothing can be gained if we go after such unrealistic targets.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:32:00 PM

After 20 years, this is quite possible. If bitcoin continues its rapid development, we can soon see such an increase in value Grow 250x . Cryptocurrency is the future.
I really don’t see anything for now that is stopping the rapid growth of bitcoin, bitcoin has attracted the attention of a lot of people that I would not even believe that could be a partner in this, those bigger institutions that we will soon be seeing their effect on the market will enforce its adoption on other institutions too.

So, 20 years is really a long time that is more than enough for bitcoin to really develop to its fullest and become useful for store value like Gold. Majority of people will tend to hold it then as digital store value which will make it become stable for everyone to rely more on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: