Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:38:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The End of Bear Market, Confirmed!!  (Read 13139 times)
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:05:39 PM

Currenly i think bullish trend has appeared, market is slowly increase and everyone can see it. Everyone can make prediction and all depends on yourself will believe or not.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:08:55 PM

We have been bullish for the last two months already, so I don't think we need to confirmed it already.

The last 8 weeks, bitcoin and other crypto's are on a mildly bullish run. ETH has posted almost 50% gain from its last all time low.

So I guess the best thing to do is to continue to accumulate if you can. Of course, it's better if you have down with the coins is at their lows, however, the potential to grow more in the future is already on the line so we don't want to waste this perfect opportunity.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 02:42:01 PM

This news always is shared after the market improves but then the next day it falls again. Last week we saw a rise but now after the mining ban news of China, it's back to where it was. It's sad that for about a year, we haven't seen BTC price reach even the 6k mark.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:09:54 PM

I don't think so. I think we need more period of time before we decide if it is really the end of the bear market. And if it is really the end of bear market, I hope it will be just like in 2017 where the coins really went up. Or if not, even for 3 months is still a good sign.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:32:30 PM

I think what happen in this last week with hard pum on bitcoin and altcoin just little bullrun on bear market,,when bitcoin price is more than 6000 $ thats be a sign thats bullrun is coming.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:52:43 PM

Look like now the bullish trend will show up,, because a lot of analyst talk about that,,
and in my opinion, daily charts already confirmed for bitcoin and other crypto will continue rising,,
but, always remember this is only a predictions, so, make a deep analysis by your self first before buy or invest in any cryptocurrencies
here the newest predictions from Binance sorce cointelegraph
Cryptocurrency Price Trends Could Signal End of Bear Market, Says Binance Research
https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-price-trends-could-signal-end-of-bear-market-says-binance-research

your toughts ?
Lol after all rhe pump and dump that happened more than a year?never that i will believe this stupid speculations,i would rather trust the market itself if the prices grows continuously and not like this when more issues about whales manipulating the market and just wait for the victims before dumping the prices again
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 03:57:43 PM

As with the previous reports, we have been currently in the longest bear market we have, if what the post here says is true, then it's time to enjoy! Maybe it's always been how you see the market. If you check it in different time frames, it might give you different results too, so I think it's kind of biased or something.

Anyways, I can't go to the article link. Says a hosting error or something.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:05:00 PM

The bullish trend will come, no doubt for that. But I am afraid that the bearish trend is still there because the price is not increasing too high and bitcoin can go down again this week.
Prices not shooting up in value and reaching new highs doesn't necessarily mean that the bearish trend is still present in the market. A bearish trend means that prices continue to go down after a drop (look at the bear market in 2018), but we haven't seen that behaviour in months so it's safe to say that the bear market is over. A big indicator of this is the overall market sentiment, everyone is bullish, though some veteran traders/analysts are still cautious about the current market movements...But still, there's a high chance that the bear market ended months ago.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:05:12 PM

Until the market reach $10k we cannot confirm the bull trend. Now more positive news and articles have been coming out stating the reasons for the present market scenario and this to be end of bear market. From my view the market is bullish and this growth will happen same as that we experience now for a longer time period. Further can expect growth same as 2017 which is the real bull market.
I would say that the following big levels are 6K+ for BTC and 200+ for ethereum. And the next level will be 10K for BTC. Only when two important levels are overcome can one be sure that there is the uptrend.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:23:31 PM

We are already getting sign of it but we can't say it is confirmed until the prices reaches more considerably.Altcoins are also have to bump if we have to call the trend as bull trend and its not happening with some potential coins for now.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:53:29 PM

We are already getting sign of it but we can't say it is confirmed until the prices reaches more considerably.Altcoins are also have to bump if we have to call the trend as bull trend and its not happening with some potential coins for now.
Some of those potential coins still not moving that much, but considering the current movements, we are seeing good indications that reversal is taking place maybe is not yet but it's moving towards and it's starting to be more stronger than the bear which is taking so long from the market.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:33:35 PM

Absolutely, jurisdiction and speculation always appear and differ from everyone because they may have several different sources. We may believe in that prediction, but we must continue to do some research on our own and don't be overly confident.

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:42:47 AM

The remains of the bear market still lingers but many people including some well known crypto personalities  are getting positive on the market. The price of the leading cryptocurrency continues to go up and did not encounter any major corrections from the previous days so it seems that bear market is really ended. Some indicators are confirming this trends but it will need more research and analysis to find if the bullish signs are already around the corner.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:52:24 AM

Well, i also think like that. This is the end of the bear market and the new start for bull market because it's been a good month so far, the crypto market is going up since the early April until now. If you look at the bitcoin price right now, it's reached $5k in this april.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:07:26 AM

Look like now the bullish trend will show up,, because a lot of analyst talk about that,,
and in my opinion, daily charts already confirmed for bitcoin and other crypto will continue rising,,
but, always remember this is only a predictions, so, make a deep analysis by your self first before buy or invest in any cryptocurrencies
Cryptocurrency Price Trends Could Signal End of Bear Market, Says Binance Research
https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-price-trends-could-signal-end-of-bear-market-says-binance-research

your toughts ?

Majority of analyst will have the same thought since they are looking at one chart and possible the same method used.  I also believe that bull market is  starting as the buy support is getting stronger (Bitcoin) while the resistance is somehow getting thin.  I also read that there is a lot of room for BTC to increase in price after it breaks its resistance.  Aside from that several investors are looking for higher returns and Bitcoin is one of them, and volatility that altcoin market can give them more.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:32:29 AM

Lol, there is no need making deep analysis on positive prophecies, let us continue spreading the good news, it has lots of work to do in helping us creating FOMO. I don’t want to check analysis now that will discourage me or discourage other investors.

All I really know now is that it is still the right time for any investors to buy some coins in bitcoin since we are just at the little time in bull market, provide it is not the peak time, any buy now will surely profit whether we use analysis or not, but for day traders, it is necessary tool for them. A long term trader just need to invest and leave it till media breaks new of ATH to him, and then will be the best time to take profit.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:36:44 AM

I think that bear market has already ended and the bull is just taking sometime to continue it's work.
And I don't really trust the prediction of other people since most of prediction could be wrong  after all it is just a prediction not 100% accurate .

Averaged

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:39:04 AM

I think that bear market has already ended and the bull is just taking sometime to continue it's work.
And I don't really trust the prediction of other people since most of prediction could be wrong  after all it is just a prediction not 100% accurate .
Like many of you, I have been waiting patiently for a reversal of the market. Is the bear market over? I sure hope so but I will never disregard the bear.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:20:42 AM

your toughts ?
Lol thousands of analysts also talks about the bull in 2018 but none of them gets the right predictions.bull will come thats for sure but whats not sure is when wil this be and what will be the price to reach

What you think will not sure to happen so this is anothr speculative approach remember that we have experienced this same situation in 2018 when lots of pump and dump hppens

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:46:29 PM

If you will look at the basis, indicators shows the same directions. It will now go to the bearish trend that is why many speculations are also rising.

your toughts ?

Obviously, we can do so many things and take advantage of the market's situation. We can do some short trades or even buy more altcoins and wait for the pump.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: