Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:04:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The End of Bear Market, Confirmed!!  (Read 13142 times)
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:54:38 AM

The bear appears to be very much alive until now. The price of Bitcoin can hardly get back to $11,000. We are done hanging in the $10,000 support. We have fallen to just $9,000 plus. If this pattern will continue and we cannot get past $10,000 anytime soon, we might be going back to the lower portions of the chart. Does the bear have insomnia? LOL!

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:22:55 AM

Entire market of cryptocurrency keeps falling, today the price of bitcoin has gone close to $9500 and so is the fall of ethereum reaching close to $200. The bear trend of the market has been now making a big noise, there is not much of price fluctuation taking the price reach high. This makes the market to fall low for a longer time period before recovering.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:54:35 PM

The bear appears to be very much alive until now. The price of Bitcoin can hardly get back to $11,000. We are done hanging in the $10,000 support. We have fallen to just $9,000 plus. If this pattern will continue and we cannot get past $10,000 anytime soon, we might be going back to the lower portions of the chart. Does the bear have insomnia? LOL!
In time, the drop is really prolonged, but in terms of numbers, support for Bitcoin 9000 is still holding up and good news is coming. Yes, in fact, the market does not fall so it goes in the channel and is waiting for growth.

monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:37:10 PM

Entire market of cryptocurrency keeps falling, today the price of bitcoin has gone close to $9500 and so is the fall of ethereum reaching close to $200. The bear trend of the market has been now making a big noise, there is not much of price fluctuation taking the price reach high. This makes the market to fall low for a longer time period before recovering.

Even this down and also will not going to be end now. I'm coming days we can find Bitcoin and ethereum value will increase how it was on previous weeks.
I noticed one thing and saw Bitcoin price was bump last week Thursday as like that we may find the same bump in this week as well. Let's hope all the value for best.

Polo7

Activity: 392
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:23:18 AM

Capital in btc up!
Capital out btc down!!

Simple!
Now 2019 Still Capital out!
Polo7

Activity: 392
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:29:19 AM

I have mentioned Here how to know if btc go up or down!!

Simple!
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 05:26:56 PM

Even this down and also will not going to be end now. I'm coming days we can find Bitcoin and ethereum value will increase how it was on previous weeks.
I noticed one thing and saw Bitcoin price was bump last week Thursday as like that we may find the same bump in this week as well. Let's hope all the value for best.
Unfortunately on Thursday there are news, from which the market is sausage, today there was no good news and the market did not go up. The market will go up, but as soon as it plays all and throws off the ballast.

KuraJamban

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 06:15:10 PM

For all, that technical analysis is nothing more if there is big news come.
Whether it's bad news or good news it will always really affect the market movements.
But for me, the Technical analysis is also important to analyze the market movements in the past and compared it with the present price.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:09:19 AM

For all, that technical analysis is nothing more if there is big news come.
Whether it's bad news or good news it will always really affect the market movements.
But for me, the Technical analysis is also important to analyze the market movements in the past and compared it with the present price.
in investment with crypto currencies and crypto markets all possibilities can occur and no one can know for sure the predictions going forward and it takes confidence and patience as the main capital in investing
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:57:03 AM

no i dont think so , there is still a bear and bull war. i heard so many speculations saying it will go down to $8k then $6k
and altcoins would perform even worser . Its a bullshit not a bullrun  Grin, yet im here just continue to go with flow
anyways what goes down must come up.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:44:50 AM

no i dont think so , there is still a bear and bull war. i heard so many speculations saying it will go down to $8k then $6k
and altcoins would perform even worser . Its a bullshit not a bullrun  Grin, yet im here just continue to go with flow
anyways what goes down must come up.

It could go down from here, but in the end, it's just a speculation, price moves to the way it should move.
Judging on the past months, I would think the market is already bullish,  and though it had dropped a bit but we are still standing at over 100% increase from it's low this year, so far.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:42:09 PM

in investment with crypto currencies and crypto markets all possibilities can occur and no one can know for sure the predictions going forward and it takes confidence and patience as the main capital in investing
besides patience and trust, the ability to choose a project is also very important to get the best project investment.

but in the current market conditions, it may be difficult to find assets that have bright potential in the future. because almost all assets have long movements.

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 06:16:24 PM

I think if the price of BTC stabilizes, certain altcoins with great long term potential and smart token economics (in terms of max supply, inflation, etc.) are bound to recover

from here. So these days can really mark the end of the bear market for select anti-fragile altcoin names.

Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:54:29 AM

I don't think the bear market is over,bitcoin is losing value drastically now from 10k days ago now at 9k and still dropping,at first it was like some kind of correction but now i'm not so sure anymore
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:05:23 AM

I don't think the bear market is over,bitcoin is losing value drastically now from 10k days ago now at 9k and still dropping,at first it was like some kind of correction but now i'm not so sure anymore

no its not a correction anymore if the decrease continues but we can call it a bear market  . i also feel that and by the way the thread created by the op is way back on april  but its now july therfor his views might be different from what we experience these days   .  back on april the value of cryptos are still healthy especially bitcoin but after the mid of jun and onwards  , their value is now starting to decay  .
be_TOK

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:03:05 AM

Now it is not bad time, though BTC are not increasing recently while still in a high level.

For investing, there are many good coins, stay aware of those shitcoins for sure (check carefully the projects yourself)

Some I hold now (Including main coins and alts)

Bitcoin Ethereum Stellar Ebakus DGB Mithril QuarkChain
cryptocompares

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:01:14 AM

Judging by the fallen volumes, the bear market has returned again. Personally, I think the next market growth is possible only after bitcoin halving.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:11:41 AM

Judging by the fallen volumes, the bear market has returned again. Personally, I think the next market growth is possible only after bitcoin halving.

Not because the price has fall it's already a bear market, look at BTC, it's still at $10,000 and I don't call this market as bear market as $10,000 is a big improvement from $3500. Just be patient mate, don't be in a hurry, corrections is inevitable but after this, a new run might start again.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 02:30:02 PM

quite right. So far, you cannot call it a powerful growth, but for sure the bear market has ended in the winter, that's for sure, and now we are waiting for the next stage of growth, and the news is good on the way.
We may have left the bear market, but we must be careful because we are not yet with the bulls, it could be that the bears will come back again to lower this market. the decline is still happening in the market, we must remain aware of this.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:45:30 PM

quite right. So far, you cannot call it a powerful growth, but for sure the bear market has ended in the winter, that's for sure, and now we are waiting for the next stage of growth, and the news is good on the way.
We may have left the bear market, but we must be careful because we are not yet with the bulls, it could be that the bears will come back again to lower this market. the decline is still happening in the market, we must remain aware of this.

Yes and it's very surprising, Bitcoin was already trading at $13000 I thought it's going to head to $15000, but right now it's $9400 this is very confusing, considering there are a lot of good news coming, there is a possibility that there will be no all-time high that is going to happen I hope I'm wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: