Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:03:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone volunteers to translate a website - Free guide and intro  (Read 107 times)
Webark (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:53:18 AM

Website is a free guide and introduction built over the passed year so spending countless hours designing etc

www.Tw5.co.uk - New version of my site on a temporary domain i'm using before I update the old site at www.Cryptonix.co.uk

Would like to add languages before updating to save time..

Have noticed allot of my traffic coming from other parts of the world and to date haven't received any revenue through it and hoping with the addition of new languages it will help give me a return for time and efforts. Same time sure others out their will benefit as statistics show their interested however not spending much time on the site likely due to language barrier which i'm aiming to remove..

Self employed and hoping for people to help me out please

Maybe just translate a part and post it back here, brief title saying which part your covering. I'll keep track this way it's easier on your side instead of sending files over, open to suggestions..

I'm happy to pay if the price is reasonable, keep in mind funds are low, primary reason is to generate some money to invest with so wouldn't make sense to spend more then already have when it could just be invested directly having spent quite more then I planned already not to mention time building the site without any return or guarantee

So any help would be appreciated..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ganthet

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:53:30 PM

I'm willing to translate this site to Filipino at an amount you are comfortable to give.

I've just started working on this forum and this would be a great beginning.

Let me know through PM so I can start as soon as possible Smiley.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: