Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best mobile crypto wallet?  (Read 15285 times)
bhadz

Activity: 2478
Merit: 566

Signature, avatar and text for rent

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 11:58:02 PM

Multi wallets do not seem to me safe, in general, the mobile wallet is more vulnerable, do not forget we in cryptoworld there are a lot of scammers, and keep large sums on a cold wallet.
Too many scammers but as a user you should always be vigilant and careful with the software that you are using. I haven't experienced any bad thing with mobile and multi wallets. Like with coinomi, I'm keeping the altcoin that I've been holding nearly a year now because I'm just waiting for the movement of that altcoin. Although there's a reported issue about coinomi app before, it didn't made me annoyed while I'm using it.

Coinomi comes with private keys so if someone keep their private keys safe then wallets will be safe,but the problem comes with the device anyone can hack your device and operate it remotely if they have access to it so they can send funds to their addess without your knowledge in this case we need to be careful and never store much funds into the mobile wallets.
You can be hacked if you keep on browsing with websites that contains a lot of pop ads and you click all of them. It's just a matter of safe browsing and downloading, you don't browse and download unnecessary websites and files.

kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:18:07 AM

It seems to me that having a mobile wallet is dangerous. Although I may be wrong. I do not use mobile apps. I'm so calmer)
Stella_btc

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:16:15 AM

Mobile wallets are one of the most convenient types of wallet for fast and easy trading. Most mobile wallets usually have an accompanying desktop app, hence the same security rules apply here. There are mostly two versions: Android and ios. Mobile wallets are ideal for small purchases. Jaxx and Mycelium are some of the examples of mobile wallets.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:23:15 AM

the best crypto wallet that i can consider is the Atomic wallet that came up sometime last year that got working. it is said to have been a trusted wallet as it has also appreciated in price even in the face of a bull market. it still had the uptrend chart and made investors enjoy a reasonable amount of return on investment considering the market price i saw it at.
ziggy21

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:04:13 AM

Samourai Wallet, im going to make reference to this since no one did, I don't have anything to state about the wallet since i've never utilized it, yet there's alot of highlights by taking a gander at the data in play store, it additionally support segwit if your searching for that include however no lightning starting at now.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:10:07 AM

I like Waves wallet.

1. Multicurrency crypto-fiat Wallet from the Waves project (they can be trusted)
2. There is a built-in decentralized exchange in the wallet
3. You can keep your waves tokens, and also make money on renting tokens to miners (leasing)
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:16:03 AM

How about the official wallet from MyEtherWallet, I use it for several months and I like it. But to more accurately give you a recommendation, it is better to tell what coins you need a wallet, and what do you have for him are the requirements. If you expect reliability and security, it is better to use desktop versions of wallets.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:19:04 AM

You can try using Atomic Wallet. This is a decentralized multi-currency wallet, simple, convenient, with a good interface and security.
Security is ensured by the fact that all passwords and other data are not on the server, but on your device. Therefore, the safety of your funds is entirely up to you.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:07:25 PM

By the way, the blockchain.com wallet distributes free XML tokens ($ 25) for registration and verification.
Maybe it will be useful to someone, although this wallet maintains a meager list of currencies
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 05:30:37 PM

Hello, anyone does have a great and secure mobile crypto wallet that you can suggest?

No Coinomi - As previously it was stated that it is not well secured
Aside from Enjin, Trust wallet

Any others to suggest and why?
Thanks and regards
Well i don't want make suggestion about the which are the best mobile cryptocurrencies wallet, i just want share my own personal experience, i used citowise wallet and i didn't found problem with citowise and Citowise ranked one of the world’s most secure crypto wallets
https://blog.citowise.com/citowise-ranked-one-of-the-worlds-most-secure-crypto-wallets-e68ef20cd0c? Please do your analysis before used it, thank you very much.

Am glad I read this reply post and perhaps I could also try your personal choice of mobile crypto wallet. There are so many kinfs of mobile digital wallets now but my utmost concern before I use such mobile wallet is the security, reliability and integrity of that wallet.
Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:39:08 PM

I really appreciate Vite wallet. It looks great, but we have to wait more for for official launch of main net. But in terms of speed and UI it is perfect for me

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:33:33 PM

But I just do not use mobile crypto wallets. I do not trust them. And I think it is inconvenient.
But no, I'm sorry, I'm lying: I use the blockchain.com mobile wallet very rarely (1-2 times a year, only for Bitcoin).
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:37:44 PM

By the way, the blockchain.com wallet distributes free XML tokens ($ 25) for registration and verification.
Maybe it will be useful to someone, although this wallet maintains a meager list of currencies
It seems like this has been done for this matter, indeed the blockchain is doing a giveaway but it is also conditional because they have to do their data kyc.
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:52:05 PM

I use some mobile wallets for example Mycellium, Jaxx, Coinomi, they are really very secure and I am absolutely satisfied with their functionality. The most important is not to loose your seed phrase so you will always be able to recover yout wallet.

Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:11:33 PM

Though codebase is not a proper crypto wallet but it is more wallet than exchange for me! I always use codebase a my bricking and Beth wallet. Because it is very secure and faster! For any crypto, trust wallet, jazz are good choice.

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit