Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best mobile crypto wallet?  (Read 15278 times)
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 10:03:48 AM

SelfKey Identity Wallet is a must have. They originally had desktop versions with various marketplace integrations and now, they had recently released their Mobile Wallet too.
Data breaches exposed 4.1 billion records in the first six months of 2019. What makes SelfKey different is that they're focusing on user's protection from massive data breaches.

A brief intro on their marketplace is that you'll be able to apply to services like offshore bank accounts, corporate accounts, and loans in just a few clicks! A working product.

You should check them out here: http://selfkey.org/download

Interesting. Definitely worth looking into. I love the idea of having a private data storage of their own. We don't want information leaking out and being exploited by third parties. Data breach is widespread nowadays.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 11:41:47 AM

I like trust wallet and atomic wallet because of their inbuilt Staking feature that's missing in other mobile wallets, trust and atomic support tezos and cosmos staking among other coins, my advice is any wallet that gives you access to private key is good, user experience is all on you to choose
I have tried Trust Wallet, and this is the wallet I use most often when I am in this market. I think Trust has a lot of support from Binance, so overall you will feel safe keeping your crypto assets here. Besides, some additional wallets like Coinomi or Eidoo can also be used because these are two very good options for everyone, and you will be safe when using the suggestions I make.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 12:00:31 PM

First of all, we must understand what cryptocurrencies are, then we would definitely understand the importance of choosing the right cryptocurrency wallet for the cryptocurrency you are holding.Cryptocurrencies have been in the limelight lately because of its market fluctuations and mesmerizing technological innovation. But to invest or trade in digital currencies, getting a cryptocurrency wallet is one of the major requisition. Without a wallet, there can be no transactions.Do your own research and find the best wallet for you.
I also heard about the coinbase wallet but I am not able to use it. I am using coins.ph because this bitcoin wallet is already tested. In coins.ph, I am able to make my money secured. I am always at peace because I know that my bitcoin is safe. In this wallet I am also able to make my money grow because in here I can send money to my friends, I am also allowed to pay bills in here and have a cashback. Also I can buy loads using this app and have a 10% cashback.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 01:34:06 PM

First of all, we must understand what cryptocurrencies are, then we would definitely understand the importance of choosing the right cryptocurrency wallet for the cryptocurrency you are holding.Cryptocurrencies have been in the limelight lately because of its market fluctuations and mesmerizing technological innovation. But to invest or trade in digital currencies, getting a cryptocurrency wallet is one of the major requisition. Without a wallet, there can be no transactions.Do your own research and find the best wallet for you.
I also heard about the coinbase wallet but I am not able to use it. I am using coins.ph because this bitcoin wallet is already tested. In coins.ph, I am able to make my money secured. I am always at peace because I know that my bitcoin is safe. In this wallet I am also able to make my money grow because in here I can send money to my friends, I am also allowed to pay bills in here and have a cashback. Also I can buy loads using this app and have a 10% cashback.
Coins.ph is an indeed secured wallet, and I also used it to store some of my funds. But Coins.ph are only available in the Philippines, so crypto users in other countries are unable to buy bitcoins if they are in other countries. There are a lot of good mobile crypto wallets that crypto users could use because all of them have excellent security, there are only times that hackers could get passed in a crypto wallet in other reasons if a crypto user is negligent in his/her funds.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 02:15:52 PM

I do think that the crypto.com wallet (I mean the wallet crypto.com app not the normal crypto.com app) is a easy to use wallet for new users due to its easy to use and understand GUI. It helps to store your coins in your pocket

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐