Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW to successfuly participate in an IEO? Initial exchange offering  (Read 586 times)
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:46:34 AM

IEO like something that people wait and they might be already stand by to buy when it launched. I think you need strong internet signal or maybe computer that really work fast, because it sometime sold out in a minute.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:15:52 AM

That's why people make 3x or 10x, because almost nobody can join those IEOs. I just want you to know that these IEOs will cost you a lot to make money, because you will need expensive bots.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:21:02 AM

That's why people make 3x or 10x, because almost nobody can join those IEOs. I just want you to know that these IEOs will cost you a lot to make money, because you will need expensive bots.
Exchanges do the right thing in IEO, if they don't make any limitation in their IEO , too many people with hold token or coins from projects.and these thing that will caused token dumped in market.less investors will be better for projects.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:53:17 AM

It's hard to compete with bots when IEO ends in one-two seconds. I hope we can see more complex defense from scripts. The best option now I guess provide Binance with their lottery. Other exchange tokens are too risky because price often dumps huge after IEO.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:06:44 AM

I got one, on Huobi IEO  Grin
I have a few tips for you :
1. You must have a very fast and stable connection.
2. Just focus on IEO tab, close all applications that are not needed and another tab.
2. Refresh your browser on 10 - 3 minutes before IEO start.
3. Prepare your finger on keyboard and mouse.
4. Pray that luck will be with you.
5. When the last 1 second before the IEO starts, immediately refresh your browser and press BUY!
95% Luck 5% skill, good luck for you
This advice, of course, is correct from the technical side. However, from the outside it looks pretty funny. It seems that the IEO team and the exchange are not interested in selling off new tokens. Of course, now they are sold sometimes in a matter of minutes and even seconds. However, this will not always be the case. Here, doubts are correctly expressed regarding the longevity of this type of fundraising. It has several drawbacks and does not relieve investors from scammers at all.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:09:56 AM

I didnt see any statement who got into binance launchpad  Grin Well I believe there's something fishy with these IEO's there were videos in twitter wherein they were able to buy before countdown I believe thats in kucoin. We tried in binance twice with FET and CELR with 5 accounts but none of them got in. I am not that bitter but it is impossible that none got into it possibly an inside job?any thoughts.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:08:35 PM

I just want to think about joining on the IEO, after I read this thread it turned out that many had problems to participate in the IEO. Thank you for the advice you gave and I will try it.
Just lately I have also been thinking of how to participate in it, because I am yet to start.
I know that the IEOs on bigger exchanges will be highly competitive, which is why I did not bother myself.

I will give it a trial one of these days.
good luck with you, don't be discouraged if you can't get it, you can try again later!  Grin
This sounds so strange and funny, out of all the post I have read on this particular thread, no one seems to have participated in any IEO project, which includes me. So who is Binance developing the platform for, because no one here is too dull not to have at least grabbed one no matter how fast the BUY click is.

Does Binance just want all of us to keep dreaming of IEO when we cannot participate in it, they really need to make the project much more flexible and more friendly so that we can all be prevented from investing on ICOs that are scam because right now, since we cannot participate in IEO, we still have to embrace ICO more and hope that we don’t fall into another scam with thorough research.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:10:43 AM

IEO like something that people wait and they might be already stand by to buy when it launched. I think you need strong internet signal or maybe computer that really work fast, because it sometime sold out in a minute.
I think IEO is just like “First come First serve” because of the queue it usually experience when one is being launched, so to get IEO project right now, even if you have the fastest network still doesn’t guarantee you will get one, it’s just like raffle draw, we have so many people with very fast speed participating at the same time for a limited supply.

I am sure this rush will die down soon, it is just we have very few projects being approved or meeting up with the requirement, I am sure we have a lot of upcoming projects now, working towards getting approved and once we have lots of approval, there will be enough project for people to participate in.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:14:24 PM

IEO is very competitive and I think it will take a shear amount of luck to actually get in. The last IEO on Bittrex, I waited, watched the countdown to the last second, at the end I still wasn't able to participate.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:27:23 PM

for my own experience at IEO it is quite good because it certainly has a real project when compared to Ico because we only need patience and the right time to get a profit.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:32:48 PM

The IEO is for me, I always follow IEO from large exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, and other exchanges, if the IEO is made a small exchange then I don't participate.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:33:35 PM

IEO is increasingly popular and becomes the investment trend of all people. But many IEO projects you can't join and buy them, so I think to choose other options. If you can not invest in it during the IEO period, please buy after the first trade.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:58:11 PM

I have never joined IEO but some of my friends have joined IEO and they say if not all IEOs will benefit and there are some friends I also say if you don't join IEO who have a small market

Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:07:28 PM

I know it is quite difficult to participate in the IEO of big exchanges, such as, Binance, Bittrex and the likes.
As a beginner and being my first time of participating in IEO, I would consider exchanges that are just coming up and that can be trusted. Exchanges such as BW.COM, Bitmax and the likes, are very good for such purpose.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:22:44 AM

The major thing you need is a very good web provider, preferably a 4g network because there will be millions of users visiting the site to make purchase at a time and not everyone would be able to make purchase because the token is limited and can be sold out at anytime, another you need to do is to be on the website very early, let's say if possible 2 hours before the sales begin so that you would know what is left is for you to make purchase immediately, make sure you fund your account on time so that you won't have problem with confirmation.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:03:02 AM

hello guys, lately many investors and crypto enthusiasts are excited and talking about IEOS or Initial exchange offerings because of the returns X they get. X3 To 10X their money but not all of us can get in, I've tried to participate in many IEOS but all failed to get in coz I participate manually without using any bots.
so if you successfully participate in any IEO from
binance before lottery system,
LBANK, okex; zbg, Kucoin.......

please share with us your experience, how did you successfully participate did you use any bots?

If you don't have a tool to buy coins, you definitely won't be able to buy a token. I tried to buy VBK's token by hand, although I did it very quickly but still couldn't be as fast as the fraudster's tool.
I'm quite upset about this and hope exchanges will have a solution for this. Lottery is also a good option for poor investors like us.

DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:29:26 AM

IEO is hard to get in now. Many IEO are saturated by bots that purchase the  whole token allocated to IEO under few seconds making it difficult for the normal investors to buy in . The best way to buy into this type of token is through their presale.

Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 09:33:04 AM

I think I've never participated in any of the ICO crazies in 2017.But then I found out that people made serious money with these ICOs.Now, Binance started it again and I couldn't make it if I tried to get in all the time.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:41:32 AM

I am a member of a group of people who systematically try to get to the IEO, everyone does it without bots or scripts, in the last 10 days the percentage of getting 0, before it was 5-10 %.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:11:28 PM

Only Binance, Huobi and some more exchanges can guarantee profit from an IEO. Because Latoken and Probit have launched IEOs far earlier than Binance, but there was almost no buyers because the only thing that matters in this community is the exchange where this token is going to be listed at.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: