Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:03:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now? or wait for down turn?  (Read 14841 times)
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:09:04 PM

Invest now? or wait for your turn down? I personally wait for my turn to go down to my new investment and sell it up so that I will benefit from my investment. because all people want to get a profit not a loss "trade terms that is with small capital we get a profit that is as big as" that is what is meant by economics, and all that we also how to deal with all that wisely.
By how much you want to wait because the price is already down and just begin to pump, Do not be late to think about investing because opportunity is always there passing through. Invest now because it is the down, though price very volatile, it wont turn much lower. You have to know how much you are longing for, for you to limit yourself and harvest when it grows as you expect/

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:30:45 PM

Better if you must invest now because bitcoin is in a low price for now so it's better if you start investing here right now, Because when bitcoin goes higher again you would be hard to invest because the price was very high. Better to invest right now when the price is drop so that when it goes higher you already have those coins that you may crypto exchange to be a real money.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:36:16 PM

Better if you must invest now because bitcoin is in a low price for now so it's better if you start investing here right now, Because when bitcoin goes higher again you would be hard to invest because the price was very high. Better to invest right now when the price is drop so that when it goes higher you already have those coins that you may crypto exchange to be a real money.
Investing right now is the best thing to do so that you may gain more profit when the time that crypto comeback and rise again. Waiting for the down turn is right now, when bitcoin is already down for now.
Yes, for me i invest now because I believe that when crypto rise again, I will gain profit more than I'm expecting so that was the hope Im hoping for now. There's no wrong when you hope and you bet for the best of your future.
MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 01:39:20 PM

Don,t think that investment now on the right track is not worth because the market price still unstable and still on the recovery mode. Recently, i took to buy some Bitcoin to hodl because of some speculations that the price will soar higher in 3-7 years time so, for me to have my share i have to buy | invest in Bitcoin. Waiting for down turn may be a disaster.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:57:50 PM

If you are hesitant to buy bitcoin because of what happened to you last year, why don't you try buying some coins? There are some coins that have a dump price.
Anyhow, you have to gain some confidence or some courage to invest btc now. I am sensing that you have some regrets and afraid of losing your fund which you don't have to feel, anyway.

If you want to become successful trader, learn technical analysis. That's what i always advice for some newbies here. It may be a big help because you'll know when to buy btc especially when the market is really volatile.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 03:19:41 PM

No problem with investing, if you are willing to learn trading along trends with proper management its more than just putting funds and hoping it grow, thats different story. Of course everybody does regreting about not making a decision earlier, but chances are always there up and down, shorts and long position are valuable experiences to understand the flow of funds, bearish with stop loss, selling on overbought and re-enter does make viable profit, like me i just calculate some facts and waiting for the next down turn, but that's my current position and i tried my best at least with researching and various analysis

cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:22:48 PM

Btc has just pumped, so why buy now? Buy when it descends to 4k. We may never see 3k again, but 4000-4200 is on the radar, no doubt.
I don't think that Bitcoin will dump again to 4000-4200. I think It's perfect time to take entry. Cause if price start pump up then it will be late.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:27:35 PM

If you want to gain a good profit in the future, you must be brave enough to take the risks. If you're still afraid to take the chance of investing while the prices are low, you might have regrets again when the bull market runs. You must learn from your past where you missed the chance of gaining a good profit because you were too doubtful. Take advantage of every market situation.
We cannot wait too long to make a decision, we must quickly take advantage of momentum because opportunities will not always come. Price developments indicate that there will still be another bull run, so let's invest by buying several coins. we will be able to make a profit if we dare to make a decision and we will never get anything when we stand still.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:29:19 PM

Which are you really investing to? Just to keep it or for trading.
You said you also want to do a trading scheme. Those are different. Try to focus with just one for now.

As of understanding all your sentences, it seems like you are a type of person that is always on a hurry. You want rush profit so you are already out to be hodler.
Better focus on trading if you are really going for rush profits. Just be careful though.
With bitcoin investing, it is anytime. I think I have said it here for a lot of time. Look at it now. And it aint over.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:40:14 PM

Which are you really investing to? Just to keep it or for trading.
You said you also want to do a trading scheme. Those are different. Try to focus with just one for now.

As of understanding all your sentences, it seems like you are a type of person that is always on a hurry. You want rush profit so you are already out to be hodler.
Better focus on trading if you are really going for rush profits. Just be careful though.
With bitcoin investing, it is anytime. I think I have said it here for a lot of time. Look at it now. And it aint over.
Yeah i agree with you about some things but to the OP that stated he is new in bitcoin investment or trading scheme may be a reason why this topic will be talk over and over again. As newbie has no time to research about other topics as well that has the same content with OP. Anyway, it is good also.to talk.about this because there are more newbies out there also reading and actively responding the OP post.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 03:57:05 PM

Try to buy small parts of bitcoin. And if bitcoin price is getting down for more, then you need to check the trend, if the trend still going down, then you can place an order buy at the lower price than the market now. That is what I did when I want to buy bitcoin, but I never use one-time buying action because I am too afraid to see the price could go down after I bought.
If you want, you can make a list of bitcoin price, and in every range, you can try to buy with 1-2 order buy. I am sure that you will get the lowest price so you can start to sell some parts to get your money while you can hold the other parts to wait for the big pumps that might happen later.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:58:16 PM

Your submission was not explicit Enough.
If you plan investing into a coin for long term , I think you should consider investing into etheruem, Ada , ONT and ripples, you can buy now at the present prices.
But if it's for short term , the above coins would suffice , but this time , it's best you wait for a good entry position.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:07:20 PM

Bitcoin is in a recovery period even in slow conditions, and with prices that are not so high it becomes an opportunity to start investing, but if you are not so sure, it is better to use part of your money.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
KlepZ

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:07:28 PM

it's up to your choice, I suggest for now it's better to invest in bitcoin because of an increase in market prices, not just bitcoin is increasing but other altcoins also increase too, so you invest bitcoin for now
kingplaya4

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:22:10 PM

There is always euphoria when you consult a group that is invested in an asset. I remember people claiming silver would be worth thousands an ounce. No one knows if BTC will even be around in 20 years, but it is beginning to set a history for itself. Lasting a decade makes tulip comparisons unfair. Perhaps you could compare it to Spanish Reals which once could be spent anywhere and later were only worth the price of the metal they were made of.

Dollar cost averaging is the way to invest in anything, you don't go all in. If you are like most people and earn a monthly paycheck, you buy once a month regardless of price, even if it is 2k or 20k. There won't be many successful "Go Fund Mes" for btc if it crashes a lot of people will be gleeful and call us idiots, so be sure you are saving cash and gold and whatever else you believe in.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:29:56 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 09:44:41 PM by eaLiTy

What should I do? Invest now? or wait for.another market down?
It looks like you invested in the market when the price of bitcoin was soaring during 2017 and when the market corrected you had a loss and even though the market went down as low as $3k you did not have the confidence to enter thinking that the market will go down further, i understand your fear but when it comes to investment, always invest when the market is bleeding and not the other way around, you can wait to see a small correction before entering the market, but make sure to never sell anything at a loss.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:32:12 PM

You made this account BTT at 2018 ago and you should know the character of the movement bitcoin price at least to know the trend what will happen. Indeed, there is no one who able to predict bitcoin price correctly but you can use the strategy with look at the history price movement. I often to see the chart first when I want to sell my bitcoin and also when I will buy it again and so far that way has been successed for me and threw me from the loss several times. Good for you to want know the trading field, because what I felt several ways about trading will make you know the movement price afterward.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:37:37 PM

It is always better to invest on bitcoins or in any other crypto currency only with one's own thought and it is not always a good though to listen to others in the case of investing as only the investor knows how much capability he has but one can take opinions to find out the best investment option. An investor can invest on bitcoins when ever he wants and he does not to wait for the prices to go down as there is good potential for the price of bitcoins it is always good to invest now.
The key to succeed is your own good assessment, knowing your capabilities to understand and follow the market trend will be your advantage, being
good in finding reason why things will happen is the very key for you whether to invest or wait for a while, news and others opinions can be add to
gather some link between bull and bear possibilities, then your own calls will bring you to positions you alone that will choose.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:42:05 PM

Prices really matter for a certain investment, the lower price we bough the higher gains we have. But seeing the market continuously rising, we just a lost a lot time waiting for the market to drop. Maybe we should realize that it is not important today, even we invested crypto right now, we still be making gains. Of course, there is price fluctuations which is that's the time we took advantage of it.

We cannot able to prediction even at the halving time or regular time. Investing on cryptocurrency expecting profit will be need decide with your own idea. Other idea will not work for you. So if he needs to invest now or later, all should be done as per your wish.

Market seems pretty good now I expecting that it will grow bigger in the marketplace.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:46:51 PM

I have bought few cents of bitcoin last year thinking that there will be bull run as it was being speculated by many of thr users here. Yet, the speculated bull run was never happeb and instead it goes down to bearish market. I was just thinking that if I could only just anticipate the bull run or the pump that never happen.

Now, that bitcoin has slowly I have never invested in bitcoin. The moment that its market price was 3k usd was the best time to invest with but still I am afraid that it could go down. Seeing it slowly recovering to 3.6K-4K means nothing also to me. Now that it made a huge pump up from 5K i have regreted that I never invested in bitcoin. I have never been anticipated.in bitcoin pump.

I am Newbie in cryptocurrency and would like to start a small trading scheme that would try my skills in the market movement.

What should I do? Invest now? or wait for.another market down?
Even if you get the right adivce now what are you gonna do in future? Will you keep asking the same thing again and again ? I don't think so.
Almost all of us here have made bad decisions and that is how we have learnt not to repeat it. That is how we learn to grow.
It is you who has to decide whether to buy or not. If your decision is good, you make a profit and if it's bad then you get to learn something.
Either way, it benefits you. So stop asking others and start taking your own decisions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███