Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:12:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do people think about bounty now?  (Read 1535 times)
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:33:23 AM

Bounties by now get worst!  Some bounties after the campaign ended  they do not pay  others  you will wait more than a year just to get your bounty and whats the hardest part is they  always change the way to get  the bounty like ,no kyc at first then after 2 months , you need to provide kyc, then make an account on thier app, after 6 months rules change  again, you need to make an invoice  cause your previous work will say that you will recieve your tok3n.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 02:30:38 AM

AGREED, project that give bonuses or discount usually are a trash token for example 4new token, even reached $46m ICO still a trash coin

Mr.Good

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:29:11 AM

Bounties by now get worst!  Some bounties after the campaign ended  they do not pay  others  you will wait more than a year just to get your bounty and whats the hardest part is they  always change the way to get  the bounty like ,no kyc at first then after 2 months , you need to provide kyc, then make an account on thier app, after 6 months rules change  again, you need to make an invoice  cause your previous work will say that you will recieve your tok3n.
That is why I try to join the company to the bounty managers I know.
They usually have the same conditions in all the companies that lead.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 08:34:01 AM

Even project managers who have experience don't get to know which bounty is scam and I have participated in such campaigns and ended up earning nothing. Bountyhive and other platforms mentioned too don't evaluate the projects based on the trust factor. I participated in Stem Cells Innovation of Bountyhive and the project looks very promising but they have yet to show any positive progress.

The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:21:18 PM

Now is the time that bounty campaigns have become very small. not a favorable situation on the market and there are very few new projects. Because nobody wants to launch a project on the falling market and their project also falls in price. It's very difficult to find a good campaign now. I took part in various campaigns on special platforms but earnings are very small. a few dollars only
I agree with you, there are even a lot of bounty hunters who are interested in trading and the reason is because now the bounty is almost very unprofitable.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:39:18 PM

Even project managers who have experience don't get to know which bounty is scam and I have participated in such campaigns and ended up earning nothing. Bountyhive and other platforms mentioned too don't evaluate the projects based on the trust factor. I participated in Stem Cells Innovation of Bountyhive and the project looks very promising but they have yet to show any positive progress.
Managers are just employees on such project excluded if the team are ones who do handle out such bounty campaign.In result, no matter how reputable or experienced you are
as a manager you cant really assure anytime that you will hit the right project thats why even manager and so as with its participants wont really give assurance to make
some money with bounty hunting nowadays.

KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:27:43 PM

Now is the time that bounty campaigns have become very small. not a favorable situation on the market and there are very few new projects. Because nobody wants to launch a project on the falling market and their project also falls in price. It's very difficult to find a good campaign now. I took part in various campaigns on special platforms but earnings are very small. a few dollars only
I agree with you, there are even a lot of bounty hunters who are interested in trading and the reason is because now the bounty is almost very unprofitable.
These days most of the bounty hunters were into trading. This is due to the lack of profitability of the bounty tokens. Even now bounties haven't gone worthless, if user can hold it for long term it'll provide good profit based on the worthiness of the project. IEO existence have made more investors move towards it who once made their investments on ico.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:47:00 PM

These days most of the bounty hunters were into trading. This is due to the lack of profitability of the bounty tokens. Even now bounties haven't gone worthless, if user can hold it for long term it'll provide good profit based on the worthiness of the project. IEO existence have made more investors move towards it who once made their investments on ico.

Thats not true buddy  . how can you say that bounty hunters will switch to trading when bounty hunters hunt bounties at the first place because they didnt have a capital ?  trading is too costy and bounty hunters were known to be unwealthy .  if bounties arent available they can either join sig campaigns that pays in btc and eth if not then they will hunt for more other task that can surely pay them  .
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:06:48 PM

There are many bounty hunters does not doing research thing before joining in a specific campaign. So they ended up left behind of the project they help by promoting. People today see bounty hunting as a waste of time because of many of projects right now that is failing and scamming people.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:52:05 PM

Bounty is just a waste of time some said. But for me, it is an opportunity. Bounty gave me money to survive for the last few months. If it would not help then I think I am suffering now from famine. It gave me chance to have brand new things such as laptop and cellphones. Because of bounty, I can treat my mother in restaurant just like what others did. That is my own perception of bounty.
You are very lucky to get a lot of things and I understand you must be trying hard to be able to buy all of that, I also feel the same way in the bounty campaign I can buy my dream PC and other electronic equipment. but at the moment I'm too difficult to get income through bounties even in the past 6 months I have no income.
this is gonna go like that for a while. we shouldn't rely on bounties for now mate
Bounties are not worth to join and get more stakes in my opinion. After the end of the bull market, the situation changed against the bounty hunters and there will be more chances to gain more.
corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:32:17 AM

There are many bounty hunters does not doing research thing before joining in a specific campaign. So they ended up left behind of the project they help by promoting. People today see bounty hunting as a waste of time because of many of projects right now that is failing and scamming people.
Bounty hunters snap now for any bounty to earn at least something. Now there are very few good bounty hunters. If you did not analyze a good project or not, there is no guarantee that the project will pay you after you complete all the work.Even if it will pay that reward will be very small

Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 665

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:34:16 PM

Everyone says bounties are worthless, but they use a number of signatures and campaign for their ico.
should be grateful that bounty is not prohibited and still exists.
although not as easy as 2016-2018. there are still bounties that pay and that's a good reason to be grateful.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 328

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:15:20 PM

Bounty is just a waste of time some said. But for me, it is an opportunity. Bounty gave me money to survive for the last few months. If it would not help then I think I am suffering now from famine. It gave me chance to have brand new things such as laptop and cellphones. Because of bounty, I can treat my mother in restaurant just like what others did. That is my own perception of bounty.
You are very lucky to get a lot of things and I understand you must be trying hard to be able to buy all of that, I also feel the same way in the bounty campaign I can buy my dream PC and other electronic equipment. but at the moment I'm too difficult to get income through bounties even in the past 6 months I have no income.
this is gonna go like that for a while. we shouldn't rely on bounties for now mate
On first place, people shouldn't really rely with bounties yet these aren't good or candidate for having a stable income or profits with crypto.We have seen that most of them turns out to be a shit
on the end which would leave out bounty hunters earned nothing.
For now there are still people who do bounty hunting yet there are still some few do able to raise their funds. Rewards is lessen but people don't care too much.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:46:41 AM

Yes, you are right we shouldn't completely rely upon bounties because most of the project launched in the year 2018 went into the scam without any further development of their project. So we should always join bounty as other sources of income only and at the same time before joining you need to research a lot about the company about their future goals. Now bounty income is based on the lucks.
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:22:00 PM

Being a hunter now is like playing gambling, where we can get luck and loss. We can be lucky if the project that haves the bounty is a good project plus paying the proceeds of the hard work of the bounty. We will lose if the bounty project does not pay for the results of our hard work because we are not qualified or a scam project. Since ICO has become mainstream many scammers have emerged from bounters even from the blockchain project itself. This has triggered a decline in the bounty in the ICO area. Moreover, there is an ICO project that provides bounties and pays bounters in large quantities which in turn will reduce the price of these tokens upon entering the market. and this continues to happen in new ICOs. This makes the new ICO project careful and installs the lowest rewards currently added with various complicated verification such as KYC and others.
Reasonable teamwork and project progress might be a reference that the ICO project that held the bounty was good for bounters but in addition to that the collaboration with various real platforms that could support the platform could also be an important signal that the ICO project was good and able to survive.

monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:06:46 PM

Everyone says bounties are worthless, but they use a number of signatures and campaign for their ico.
although not as easy as 2016-2018. there are still bounties that pay and that's a good reason to be grateful.

How many ICO now paying with bitcoin on service section buddy. I can point one or two campaigns alone there. We need to have the signature campaigns paying BTC. If that is happen I will really happy about it.
Last year same time we had n number of signature campaigns but now it is very very low.
Current bounties on here are really worthless to join because of the scam activities going here and there.

Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 665

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:24:53 PM

How many ICO now paying with bitcoin on service section buddy. I can point one or two campaigns alone there. We need to have the signature campaigns paying BTC. If that is happen I will really happy about it.
Last year same time we had n number of signature campaigns but now it is very very low.
Current bounties on here are really worthless to join because of the scam activities going here and there.
not everyone can join a signature campaign with BTC payments. it makes it difficult for you to find it and be accepted as a participant. I realize there are a lot of scams and scam projects now, but it's not the time to give up and say that the bounty is worthless. positive thinking is better!

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
gasparik87

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:30:22 PM

Bounty on today rather dead than very much alive. There are no sensible projects on the market and they are not even planned. Need to wait for death ieo, and then it will be the occasion.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:35:28 PM

there have been many projects like that nowadays, they can easily change the rules suddenly, one of them the bounty hunters who participate in promoting it are obliged to do kyc on the project, even though from the beginning the promotional program was issued there is no such rule - They deliberately make a rule like that to reduce the allocation of tokens that will be given to participants if there are no participants who follow these rules then the tokens cannot be given.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:37:25 AM

Obviously, bounty campaign is not really profitable last year because many low perform projects or even scam projects. But I have a positive view started on early April, I think there will be some high quality bounty campaign later maybe on May because Bitcoin started to gain a positive charts and there will come many investors into crypto space which will give demands on market or new projects.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██