Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:08:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XSR] Sucrecoin | POS / MN | Update 12/05/2020 [XSR]  (Read 4006 times)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:05:56 PM

In my opinion, this project has the potential to be very great, owing to the fact that the supply is low and the team appears to be very knowledgeable about the industry. I believe with hardwork and resilience, the project would attain greater heights in the cryptocurrency space.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Djladon

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:10:56 PM

On looking at the total supply of the project, am amazed by the low supply. The project has only about 21 million as its total supply which makes the possibility of increased value very high. I'm of the opinion that with determination and commitment by the team, sucrecoin will trade in double digits.

There's so much potential in the project, owing to the fact that the supply is low and the project is basically into mining. I've always love to have a mining rig, but I believe with the pool mining, am not far away from my dream.

I believe the pool mining is a more Liberal method of mining, since you dont need to get a physical mining rig, but rather individually you can pay for a spot and the mining will be done on your behalf. This will help to save the cost of mining which could be very challenging when electricity is expensive in your country.
Bossalade

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:18:19 PM

The team ought to have a representative that will be attending to questions on the thread. Not creating a thread and leaving potential investors unattended to. I find that repulsive and would suggest that the team does something about this issue.
There's actually a representative of the project on the thread who has been working assiduously to answer questions from members of the community. If you can read backwards, you should find he's answers to questions. It's impossible for him to be on the thread at all times, you may have to be patient for response to be made to your questions. I believe he's carrying out his task excellently.
Hellion93

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:50:56 PM

new shitcoin? Boom on x16r algo...
Diamondiceberg

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:44:28 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 10:15:25 PM by mprep

No
I must commend your project on the introduction of the B2B model. Increasing efficiency and reducing cost is a plus for any business.

I guess the B2B is a mining equipment or software. I know the project will be bringing some innovative ideas into the mining industry and this has been instrumental to the success of the project.
B2B is interaction of one business to another without a middle man .
It is a larger scope of peer 2 peer p2p , which mainly involves individuals.

Usability : 3 factors in the white paper , pls can you elaborate on it more??
charlie-gama (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

<!public>

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 09:02:31 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 01:25:08 AM by mprep

On looking at the total supply of the project, am amazed by the low supply. The project has only about 21 million as its total supply which makes the possibility of increased value very high. I'm of the opinion that with determination and commitment by the team, sucrecoin will trade in double digits.

There's so much potential in the project, owing to the fact that the supply is low and the project is basically into mining. I've always love to have a mining rig, but I believe with the pool mining, am not far away from my dream.

I can help you install a pool, write me inside, you need few factors and I would do it for free, as long as you have sucrecoin in it.

Will this project have any bounty task in future? cos I will like to be fully part of this project and to support this project with the best  I can

If you want to be part send an email with your skills so that you are part of the crew of programming or integration of new ideas within the project.

This project seem good indeed, but I would advise or plead that some centralized options should be incorporated, so as to create a hybrid that is immune to the extreme drawbacks of the centralized Vs decentralized spectrum.

Sucrecoin is in talks for financial leverage with private institutions, generating a better value proposition in 2020.

new shitcoin? Boom on x16r algo...

2 years innovating in Latin America, Android systems, integration in Coinpayments, In process POS systems and ATMs, if that is to be shit, welcome to your world. !!

Support & Blockchain services
TheEvilWithin

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:01:49 AM

Let me see how far this coin goes. Actually mining it on the 0769 Pool, the only awkward thing is that it also mines bopucoin at the same time
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:15:32 PM

I love this project because its one of the ways we can be independent, make use of our skills and be relevant to ourselves. Please I pray that you keep up the good work. I love you guys.

Am in agreement with the fact that, projects like this gives opportunity to individuals to be independent. Setting up a pool mining could be very lucrative and may be a source of investment for people, which may translate into means of livelihood
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:27:19 PM

Will this project have any bounty task in future? cos I will like to be fully part of this project and to support this project with the best  I can

I believe there will be a bounty program, hopefully in the next few weeks, but the announcement should be made in their telegram channel. I'm also eager to participate in the bounty campaign.

I'll be excited to participate in the bounty program, I only hope that the bounty will include the social media campaign and not only the signature or media campaign. An all encompassing bounty program will be better off.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:35:07 PM

Hi Admin, Any plan in burning of token or reducing your total supply ?

The total supply of the coin is just about 21 million and I believe its quite low. Reducing or burning the tokens may be unnecessary because the number is very competitive for an emerging project.
Yemijoy

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:44:42 PM

I am loving this project because in the nearest future it will be a great one.
One of the factors to be considered in making an investment decision is the real use case of the project. I'm of the opinion that sucrecoin has a real use case and that is a clear indication for the success of the project

Sucrecoin has a real use value as it serves as a token used for pool mining and has built up Android systems, integration in Coinpayments, In process POS systems and ATMs. The project is trolling on a path of success.
charlie-gama (OP)
Copper Member

<!public>

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 04:22:35 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 01:27:44 AM by mprep

I believe the pool mining is a more Liberal method of mining, since you dont need to get a physical mining rig, but rather individually you can pay for a spot and the mining will be done on your behalf. This will help to save the cost of mining which could be very challenging when electricity is expensive in your country.

Thanks, The Latin market is the most difficult to conquer, but we are demonstrating that joining forces we can reach anywhere.

The team ought to have a representative that will be attending to questions on the thread. Not creating a thread and leaving potential investors unattended to. I find that repulsive and would suggest that the team does something about this issue.

I'm in full agreement with your view, the team really needs to provide a representative to address the issues on the thread, to avoid misunderstanding and increase the awareness of the project. Investors may be interested in the project and need to get clarification before making the investment decision.

We have provided the complete answers, the whitepaper is very clear, so if you have questions, I will gladly help you.

jelma

Activity: 717
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:12:50 PM

wow Already listed on 4 Exchanges and Two new exchanges in 3 months this is a good achievement
the total supply is 21,212,444 XSR by looking at Technical information It looks like this coin is interesting
charlie-gama (OP)
Copper Member

<!public>

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 09:39:41 PM

New Exchange --> https://boostxexchange.com/exchange/xsr-btc

charlie-gama (OP)
Copper Member

<!public>

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 05:54:10 PM

Wallet Android --> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.sucrecoin.wallet

Zico2004

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:00:37 PM

Hi Admin, pls is ICO still ongoing? And what's the current price of the XSR?
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 01:30:17 PM

Great step admin, thanks for this update!!

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 08:20:33 PM

An interesting fact is the posts are shared by new members of the forum. I can smell fishy things here.
Zico2004

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:34:26 PM

I really want to know more about bitcointalk can someone guide me?

Hello bennydear1
This forum is bitcointalk and its objective is to share crypto-related information.
However, the bone of contention here is SucreCoin. It is blockchain-based peer-to-peer online fund transfer system that aims at eliminating third party (like banks) involvement.
lizzydear

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:43:51 AM

This is a project that aims to support the economy and other companies in achieving their development in business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: