Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XSR] Sucrecoin | POS / MN | Update 12/05/2020 [XSR]  (Read 4006 times)
Drusuilia

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:33:53 PM

Hello MinerCommunity !

Sucre Coin (XSR) also available at DruZenMiningPool !

Feel free to mine Sucre Coin with our Pool:   https://mining.druzensec.win/

Payouts every 2h

Sample for Miner:

stratum+tcp://mining.druzensec.win:3636 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=XSR

Happy Mining !
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Olaqueen

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:30:32 PM

This is another genuine way of making transaction to the seller through a secured channel and the buyer won't have  fear in him.
lizzydear

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:35:20 PM

This project can help in our traditional systems of transaction to know when the owner made double payment or not
Zico2004

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:37:49 PM

Can a buyer do any transaction without using a master's card or making use of technologies? Or Must the person be physically present before any transaction?

Hello Norabest
Though Admin is going to do proper justice to your question, however, I wish to say a thing or two.
SucreCoin solution is going to run on blockchain technology. Which means that for transaction to take place, the parties involved will not need to be physically present. Anyone at any place in the world can transact effectively using SucreCoin solution.

And on your question about  whether a transaction can be done without using MasterCard. Yes. Apart from fiat currencies which can be used on thier platform, cryptocurrencies (especially XSR) can also be used as option of transaction.

Like I said earlier, admin is going to do proper justice to all your questions. I just threw a little light.
MaratN

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:59:29 PM

Hello devs and everybody!
Great project!
Dev, can you tell us when next an exchange will show up?
I think that price of XSR will pump then.
Good profit to everyone. Thanks!
Tec4Life

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:20:00 PM

Hi Charlie-Gama

please can you help me coin swap, i have the old sucr coin
please let me know what is needed to get going so i can change/update.
i cant send a dm as you dont have private messaging enabled.

Regards.
Tec
charlie-gama (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

<!public>

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 03:19:04 AM

Hi Charlie-Gama

Regards.
Tec

send email : hola@sucrecoin.org

Support & Blockchain services
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:02:12 AM

Hi Charlie-Gama

Regards.
Tec

send email : hola@sucrecoin.org

I have also missed the swap. I never have seen nor have read anything about the swap. I was also in their old discord channel and I guess I must have missed talk about the swap there also.
I have sent a email to the above address. Hopefully I'm not too late to swap my old  SUCRE coin.
MaratN

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:56:51 PM

Hello everybody!
I had coins of the old chain and I wrote in a telegram. There it was very quickly exchanged for new ones.
Good job, good project.
Thank so million!
charlie-gama (OP)
Copper Member

<!public>

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 04:02:15 AM

Hello we give you a residue of the Swap that I make XSR, I repeat XSR

Hello everybody!
I had coins of the old chain and I wrote in a telegram. There it was very quickly exchanged for new ones.
Good job, good project.
Thank so million!

Tec4Life

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:18:48 AM

Great thanks alot, Mail sent, onwards and upwards. Smiley
charlie-gama (OP)
Copper Member

<!public>

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 02:36:28 PM

Dear friends, we understand the problem created by a currency Sucremoneda, months ago the person in charge of that currency contacted us seeking to pay us to leave the Sucrecoin project that was created long before his project, We have done our work in a very organized way, Our CEO is in Colombia giving talks of blockchain education, and being part of a group of technology development, We Are Sucrecoin, and we have done all our project with the same dedication and dedication with which we started it.

charlie-gama (OP)
Copper Member

<!public>

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 05:07:47 AM

Update -> https://miningpoolstats.stream/sucrecoin

Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 07:35:46 AM

Dear friends, we understand the problem created by a currency Sucremoneda, months ago the person in charge of that currency contacted us seeking to pay us to leave the Sucrecoin project that was created long before his project, We have done our work in a very organized way, Our CEO is in Colombia giving talks of blockchain education, and being part of a group of technology development, We Are Sucrecoin, and we have done all our project with the same dedication and dedication with which we started it.

Does the really means you guys are backing off the project or what's your point exactly?

Angeloben

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:00:17 PM

This task can help in our customary frameworks of exchange to know when the proprietor made twofold installment or not. XSR has an exceedingly secure framework. It utilizes surechain to avert any information misfortune, surecoin wallet encodes all information so as to verify it on the Blockchain. This is an extraordinary advancement by surecoin.
Kay101

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:59:00 PM

It is possible for me someone to swap coin, if possible what are the step/procedure to complete Tue task
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:21:27 AM

I understand you're dedicated to the project development and I guess your ceo does not intend to back out from the project. I would like to know the motive of sucremoneda to pay you out of sucrecoin?
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:26:12 AM

I understand you're dedicated to the project development and I guess your ceo does not intend to back out from the project. I would like to know the motive of sucremoneda to pay you out of sucrecoin?

I guess the two projects have some extent of similarity which sucremoneda is trying to avoid. That explains why he's willing to pay sucrecoin off to avoid the issue of misplaced identity.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:47:03 AM

It is possible for me someone to swap coin, if possible what are the step/procedure to complete Tue task
This question has been asked previously on the thread. You need to send an email to the Admin. You can read through the thread to see previous responses and the email which has been assigned to that request.
Telixgoldens

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:36:24 AM

Sucrecoin trading volume is increasing daily.  That's the sign of a promising coin with good project and better future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: