Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:53:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Life boils down to four bottles.  (Read 566 times)
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:53:21 PM

At some stage in your life, you just have to rely on bottles to take away your pains that's just the truth, not speaking directly about alcohol this time, but that's what most people use. The image above says it all, I don't have to interpret them one after the other. It's quite interesting watching yourself grow into the person you always wanted to be but again life always has a way of playing it's own trick.

Some people say the cause of the 4th bottle in life is sickness but I say a major contributor is a JOB {journey of borrowing). A close friend of mine is just 8 & the half months into his current job and I have already made used of the (4th) bottle twice already. I feel pity for him but again that's just life happening. Life is too short to live in regret that's why I encourage people to always watch themselves, which bottle are you on?.
Damn true. I have known some also that abused bottle 2 and 3 and brought them to bottle 4. At a very young age, instead of drinking water she depended on bottle 2 together with salty junk foods with it and it made her a friend of a dialyzer and lived for a short period of time with the 4th bottle and finally left this world.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: