Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This topic is aboput a phone with 1000MH/s ETH mining capability ;D (SCAM ALERT)  (Read 219 times)
xxcsu (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 10:22:02 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 01:50:12 PM by xxcsu

!!! SCAM ALERT !!!

Another topic, posts on this forum inspired me to write a new topic about this amazing phone offered by Bitwings
Im asking this company to please send a device for general testing to one of our forum member VoskCoin , who is capable to do a great reviews about new, before never heard hardware's.
He is not always right Wink but mostly he is doing a good job Wink Sorry man, i just had to say it Wink

Im just quoting myself and others from that another topic :

I've just found the following website: minephone_bitwings_org
Looks like they offer a mobile phone which is able to mine 2 ETH / month.
THIS IS PRETTY HARD TO BELIEVE, PROBABLY  SCAM / MISINFOMATION.
Any thoughts?

To mine 2 ETH/ months you need at least 700MH/s hashing power as of today ( March-14-2019 ), that is 24x RX470 or 24x RX480 or 24x RX570 or 24x RX580 bios modded, fine tuned gpu Smiley or around 4x Antminer E3 Smiley the 24 gpu setup is going to use around 3000 watts/hours if its fine tuned ,the 4x Antminer E3 also will consuming around 3000 watts/hours Smiley

So to answer to your question, what you posted, its not probably a scam, ITS DEFINITELY A SCAM

And also make sure your computer have a right protection when you visiting that kind of scam sites Smiley bc there is a big chance, those kind of sites running a mining scripts on they website Smiley its mean you visited they site, and your computer going to mine for them without your knowledge Smiley

You can read about how mining scripts are working from HERE, so you ( and everybody else )  can have better understanding !

Or are you the one who created that site with hidden mining scripts and trying to get more visitors ? so posted the link here make sure all the newbies going to click on it ?  Grin

Not a scam. You will see how Bitwings revolutionizes mobile mining.
Did you even check out the Wallet in which the Ethereum is being generated?
Check here -- https://etherscan.io/address/0xDD102e166eDB515863F7A279C849cc24F8ff83Ca

Right now, The oly thing i see is how Bitwings try to scam people Wink i might wrong , but im a little bit skeptical Wink
Bitwings at this point offering ICO coins , and not much else, basically nothing else.
Public Sale Stage 4
Start Date:  1 April, 2019
End Date : 15 April, 2019

They coins are not on any exchange at this point Smiley for some reason i cant see that "revolutionized mobile mining" Smiley

They talking about "The first dedicated high security laptop " available in two versions: 15.6” & 14" Price range: ~$999 on bitwings website, they saying on they site is available but no link to buy it Smiley what a big marketing mistake Wink  Grin

But many of us on this forum know about,  where many of the ICO offers ended up in the past Smiley
Im a little bit skeptical about ICO offerings Wink what make me really skeptical, this company appetizing they new , never seen phone, as a brand new super secure phone with a ETH mining capacity of 1000MH/s Smiley so be ready for the big jump of ETH network hashrate Smiley
So we dont need mining rigs anymore, we dont need ASICs anymore, we have a new 1000MH/s mining power on a phone, without any electricity usage !!!
Its the end of the Hosting companies Sad ... i guess
Only 40000 phone available for pre order ! Hurry Up guys Smiley Im sure when ETH going from PoW (Proof of Work) to PoS (Proof of Stake) those phone going to mine 100's of ETH/ months  Grin

PS : I hope all this become reality one day... so we dont need to use Mega watts of power anymore to mine ETH , BTC, or any coins . we dont need mining rigs generating with lot of heat , we have to deal with, we dont need loud ETH ASIC's anymore ... just a phone with a 1000MH/s mining power !

Not even huge 15 kilos asics can do that and yet they think people will fall for a 200 grams miracle mobile. They are trying to scam people who have no idea how mining operates. Why buy for $170 a rx 580 which can do 30 mhs while you can buy a mobile that can generate hashrate of 33 x rx 580 ehhe, if they get one idiot, will pay out their ads and efforts to scam people. Scams like this will always exist because there are too many idiots out there.

Here is one of those people Wink Should we help him ? Give him some advice / Some basic information? or should we just let him order 100 of those phones so he can have 100000MH/s hashing power on ETH , then he will be back crying for his money, a few months later after he paid for those phones with coins, what not even registered on any exchange:)

Not a scam. You will see how Bitwings revolutionizes mobile mining.
Check here -- https://etherscan.io/address/0xDD102e166eDB515863F7A279C849cc24F8ff83Ca
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

So you not mining ETH anymore ? You generating ETH in a wallet ? That's something new, just not really clear for me then why "Bitwings" talking about mining Smiley you can mine 2ETH/months, and you can have 1000MH/s hashpower ... with a phone ... without using any kind of extra electricity ... Oh and if you doing a little math, or just using any online calculator,  you can find out, with current difficulty, 1000MH/s hashing power, actually you can mine 2.7 ETH/months Wink So those phones are amazing deals, get 100 minimum ! No electricity to pay for, no warehouse , hosting facility need it to host all your phones ... amazing !!!
Just saying Smiley

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:31:42 PM

To me anybody that links this is an indirect scammer. We can talk about though. If this phone was from the future but then again if this phone was from the future then it would have a buyer and its price would be around billions of dollars cause a reverse engineering would conquer the world. Apple and any other company would break apart. Anyway, like I always say, never believe in it if is just too good to be believable.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
xxcsu (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 01:04:57 AM

To me anybody that links this is an indirect scammer.
Or maybe ? just a person who is trying to save those people who are easy target for this kind of scams ? Smiley

Im not considering myself as a indirect scammer Smiley

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:12:14 AM

Or maybe ? just a person who is trying to save those people who are easy target for this kind of scams ? Smiley

Im not considering myself as a indirect scammer Smiley

These websites that scam people can use it for phishing as well, reason why i said linking it, is bad. Truth is, you are only a click away to be virtually robbed nowadays. To click in links like that I would use an isolated sandbox after another sandbox.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
adterna

Activity: 1008
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:11:13 AM

I am very difficult to believe that mining with a phone can produce Ethereum per month for 2 eth, but I really don't try it, who knows that the link can really produce Ethereum, but we should be careful about what the project offers that is.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
Aero Blue

Activity: 154
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:18:38 AM

I am very difficult to believe that mining with a phone can produce Ethereum per month for 2 eth, but I really don't try it, who knows that the link can really produce Ethereum, but we should be careful about what the project offers that is.

Spot on, and even if this were actually a thing the price of Ethereum would drop easily and we would be back in the same place.

Everyone should treat this as a scam unless you are willing to lose your money, just cause one person reviewed it doesn't mean anything.

My Legacy #NoPaidSig BTC: 14EQ2GvKbfkwU8JZ8PdWoAqDUWByzRAn4E
xxcsu (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 02:35:41 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 02:46:02 AM by xxcsu

These websites that scam people can use it for phishing as well, reason why i said linking it, is bad. Truth is, you are only a click away to be virtually robbed nowadays. To click in links like that I would use an isolated sandbox after another sandbox.
That is was my first warning exactly a month ago Wink
You are right ,i forget not everyone is a computer genius Smiley links are removed, so im not "redirecting" anyone to that site Smiley

... its not probably a scam, ITS DEFINITELY A SCAM

And also make sure your computer have a right protection when you visiting that kind of scam sites Smiley bc there is a big chance, those kind of sites running a mining scripts on they website Smiley its mean you visited they site, and your computer going to mine for them without your knowledge Smiley

You can read about how mining scripts are working from HERE, so you ( and everybody else )  can have better understanding !

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:06:02 AM

It's definitely a scam and most likely no product will be delivered. It's good that these scams post crazy unachievable numbers such as 1Ghs on a mobile phone which obviously is not possible and probably won't be for the next decade even given how phone CPUs are designed every few years.

I am noticing more and more scams all of a sudden are starting to pop up. Basically after November 2018 crash it was pretty silent and in March 2019 all of a sudden scams popping up out of nowheee. Maybe it's a sign that retail adoption is coming back.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Thermytee

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:27:24 AM

This looks like scam at first sight cos all this promising this and that never seems to work in the long run. To get that amount of Eth, you've got to put something down and mining on a phone is a no no for me. Electroneum tried phone mining but up till now, those who signed up for it have left cos you hardly get anything from it. This is scam

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: