Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:06:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[Airdrop & Bounty] UOS Airdrop Based on Bitcointalk Merit; Round 1🚀  (Read 2146 times)
ytaevv

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:48:40 PM

Guys, how many tokens can you earn by participating in the bounty program?
I'm sure the exact figures nobody will call, because your earnings depends on many factors.
Lyshkd

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:22:40 PM

Guys, how many tokens can you earn by participating in the bounty program?
I'm sure the exact figures nobody will call, because your earnings depends on many factors.

I've noticed that bounty hunters aren't that many, and the payout pool is pretty big.
Cybulen

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:04:03 PM

Do you know anything about the KYC procedure, will all participants of the platform have to undergo identity verification in the future?
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:45:49 AM

The most important thing is that this social network somehow gained popularity, they need a super strong marketing plan.

Marketing is the primary tool for project success. If the project does not have strong marketing support, this project is doomed ... Therefore, I hope that the developers know what they are doing.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Cellerex

Activity: 434

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:57:13 AM

Any word on round two of airdrop? I'm sorry I missed the first round missed the opportunity to earn coins.

How often does this project distribute coins? You say that it was already the first round, and where can I get acquainted with the dates of the remaining rounds of the airdrop? And how much will there be?

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 08:02:43 AM

Unlike you, I took part in the first round, but so far I have not received tokens.
What does the team say? When will the tokens be paid for those who participated in the first round?

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:10:19 AM

Externally, the platform itself looks good, tell me, is the test version of the social network running now, or is it already a working version?
As far as I know this is still a test network. The launch of the main platform will be after the end of testing.
Irina1999

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:55:40 AM

Externally, the platform itself looks good, tell me, is the test version of the social network running now, or is it already a working version?
As far as I know this is still a test network. The launch of the main platform will be after the end of testing.
I wonder how long the test network will last, in any case, there are people who are waiting for the launch of the platform in full volume
NurArtur790

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:59:52 AM

The UOS project looks good. I love the different distribution of coins. Only the question is there prospects that these coins will begin to be traded on crypto exchanges?
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:12:23 AM

In general, it would be right to gather people who will test everything correctly, but of course they will demand money for it.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:24:42 AM

The UOS project looks good. I love the different distribution of coins. Only the question is there prospects that these coins will begin to be traded on crypto exchanges?
You better think about what will happen to the price per coin when this coin gets on the crypto exchange... as a rule, prices will simply collapse as everyone wants to sell their coins as quickly as possible.
Cellerex

Activity: 434

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:33:19 AM

Not all users merge received coins. This is the wrong stereotype. I personally know many people who hold the coins for several years.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Kattoweymo

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:40:53 AM

You better think about what will happen to the price per coin when this coin gets on the crypto exchange... as a rule, prices will simply collapse as everyone wants to sell their coins as quickly as possible.
So you need to make the stage of issuing a gradual and not give all the tokens to people at once, it is a kind of protection for teams and company from sharp price drops
Keadyar

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:12:27 PM

So you need to make the stage of issuing a gradual and not give all the tokens to people at once, it is a kind of protection for teams and company from sharp price drops
I think that the UOS project team knows about this situation and understands how to act in order to prevent the oval of the price of a coin.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
NurArtur790

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:21:10 PM

I want to get coins. What do I need to do? Where to register? I am interested in receiving UOS-coins in my wallet.
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 12:30:49 PM

I want to get coins. What do I need to do? Where to register? I am interested in receiving UOS-coins in my wallet.
On the first page of this thread there are all the necessary links for registration in airdrop. Do not be lazy to read the topic.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:54:11 PM

@ OP, is there any action for me to take in order to receive the 25 token signup bonus ? I just registered and there is no token deposits on my dashboard.

Edit
Username - @cryptoleader

Thanks
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:53:39 PM

I think that the UOS project team knows about this situation and understands how to act in order to prevent the oval of the price of a coin.
Yes, it's really easy here, you can simply issue tokens in parts and then the price will hold, and in the future it should grow
Irina1999

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:36:41 PM

On the first page of this thread there are all the necessary links for registration in airdrop. Do not be lazy to read the topic.
Interestingly, I haven’t seen airdrop for a long time, I want to see its further development more, as it is rarely carried out on our modern market  Smiley
Idgitcha

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:09:59 PM

They are the bounty hunters, as soon as they receive the project token, they immediately merge everything on the stock exchange to zero, and in fact this is not the right decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: