Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:04:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[Airdrop & Bounty] UOS Airdrop Based on Bitcointalk Merit; Round 1🚀  (Read 2146 times)
Fomin-oilL

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:04:56 PM

The UOS project looks good. I love the different distribution of coins. Only the question is there prospects that these coins will begin to be traded on crypto exchanges?
You better think about what will happen to the price per coin when this coin gets on the crypto exchange... as a rule, prices will simply collapse as everyone wants to sell their coins as quickly as possible.
They are the bounty hunters, as soon as they receive the project token, they immediately merge everything on the stock exchange to zero, and in fact this is not the right decision.
This is not a problem, the administration will solve this issue anyway, it just takes time.
Idgitcha

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:58:52 PM

The UOS project looks good. I love the different distribution of coins. Only the question is there prospects that these coins will begin to be traded on crypto exchanges?
You better think about what will happen to the price per coin when this coin gets on the crypto exchange... as a rule, prices will simply collapse as everyone wants to sell their coins as quickly as possible.
They are the bounty hunters, as soon as they receive the project token, they immediately merge everything on the stock exchange to zero, and in fact this is not the right decision.
This is not a problem, the administration will solve this issue anyway, it just takes time.
Tips from users have never been superfluous, in any case, in our market there are former community managers and project developers
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:06:10 PM

Tips from users have never been superfluous, in any case, in our market there are former community managers and project developers
At the moment I will only watch the project for now, and in the future it is possible and there is a sense in investments
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:03:36 AM

I want to get coins. What do I need to do? Where to register? I am interested in receiving UOS-coins in my wallet.
There is enough information in this thread + all the necessary information can be obtained from this link: https://u.community/posts/6130

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:09:41 AM

Yes, it's really easy here, you can simply issue tokens in parts and then the price will hold, and in the future it should grow
I know projects which were carried out by airdrops about a year and at the same time the price of a coin constantly grew up. So everywhere you need competent marketing.
Cellerex

Activity: 434

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:24:34 AM

I know projects which were carried out by airdrops about a year and at the same time the price of a coin constantly grew up. So everywhere you need competent marketing.
It seems to me that the distribution of coins and constant growth are incompatible things. I do not know of such examples. What project are you talking about?

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Irina1999

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:31:20 AM

Yes, it's really easy here, you can simply issue tokens in parts and then the price will hold, and in the future it should grow
In our world, as for me, everything is real, the main thing is to have a good imagination and of course not to forget about constant advertising.
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 11:48:37 AM

I think that is why the team organized the distribution of tokens in several stages. In order to prevent more coins from being drained on the market at one moment.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
NurArtur790

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:55:31 AM

And you can name the specific name of the projects that were free to hand out coins to users and the price of the coin was constantly growing ... sorry, but it sounds absurd.
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:26:15 PM

I think that is why the team organized the distribution of tokens in several stages. In order to prevent more coins from being drained on the market at one moment.
So most projects do, in fact you don’t even lose the price of a token, there will of course be a fall, but not a significant
Idgitcha

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:43:15 PM

So most projects do, in fact you don’t even lose the price of a token, there will of course be a fall, but not a significant
In general, it is better to issue tokens after some time, so that all people will wait for them, and then they will sell
Keadyar

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:51:38 PM

It seems that the crypto market has now begun to recover and a crypto pump will probably start soon. I hope that we will see a strong increase in the value of coins.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:50:53 PM

It seems that the crypto market has now begun to recover and a crypto pump will probably start soon. I hope that we will see a strong increase in the value of coins.
I only observe that there are price drops in the growth of the market itself, it does not fall low, but it also does not rise
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:55:09 PM

And you can name the specific name of the projects that were free to hand out coins to users and the price of the coin was constantly growing ... sorry, but it sounds absurd.
There were several such projects. Read about the project DeeoOnion, who spent his airdrop from June 2017 to may 2018. The price starts from a few cents and at the end of airdrop cost about $ 15.
Kattoweymo

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:50:43 PM

Now on the cryptocurrency market, no one gives anything for nothing, everything has its price and conditions
Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:22:31 PM

I was interested in this UOS project. I think that it is necessary to register. This is a great chance to earn a cryptocurrency.
Cellerex

Activity: 434

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:26:23 PM

I was interested in this UOS project. I think that it is necessary to register. This is a great chance to earn a cryptocurrency.
Of course this is a great opportunity to earn coins. Especially for young investors or for people who do not have financial opportunities to invest.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
NurArtur790

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:22:09 PM

I think that this opportunity attracts many. Unfortunately, the majority of people who participated in airdrops or in bounty are now disappointed and left the crypto market.
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 04:57:13 PM

There were several such projects. Read about the project DeeoOnion, who spent his airdrop from June 2017 to may 2018. The price starts from a few cents and at the end of airdrop cost about $ 15.
DeepOnion... it was the famous Aerdrop. Probably the most famous and legendary of all who were on the forum BTT. I hope that this airdrop will also become famous.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
80ArkPopova

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:05:04 PM

DeepOnion... it was the famous Aerdrop. Probably the most famous and legendary of all who were on the forum BTT. I hope that this airdrop will also become famous.
It would be very cool if the price for this UOS coin also rose yes 10 or 15 dollars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: