Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:52:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[Airdrop & Bounty] UOS Airdrop Based on Bitcointalk Merit; Round 1🚀  (Read 2146 times)
Fomin-oilL

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:04:21 PM

I was interested in this UOS project. I think that it is necessary to register. This is a great chance to earn a cryptocurrency.
In our market, if there is an opportunity to earn somewhere, then the chance should be used first.
Irina1999

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:20:11 PM

There were several such projects. Read about the project DeeoOnion, who spent his airdrop from June 2017 to may 2018. The price starts from a few cents and at the end of airdrop cost about $ 15.
DeepOnion... it was the famous Aerdrop. Probably the most famous and legendary of all who were on the forum BTT. I hope that this airdrop will also become famous.
It would be very cool if the price for this UOS coin also rose yes 10 or 15 dollars.
But it is almost unreal, if it grows to at least a dollar, it will be very good)
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:05:49 PM

There were several such projects. Read about the project DeeoOnion, who spent his airdrop from June 2017 to may 2018. The price starts from a few cents and at the end of airdrop cost about $ 15.
DeepOnion... it was the famous Aerdrop. Probably the most famous and legendary of all who were on the forum BTT. I hope that this airdrop will also become famous.
It is a pity that I did not see it, look at the information about it on the Internet Smiley
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:31:15 AM

I know projects which were carried out by airdrops about a year and at the same time the price of a coin constantly grew up. So everywhere you need competent marketing.
The key word is competent marketing. This is the basis for the success of such projects. because it's easy to hand out coins to users is a utopia Need a plan.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:54:01 AM

I was interested in this UOS project. I think that it is necessary to register. This is a great chance to earn a cryptocurrency.
Of course register. This is a great chance to get coins. Registration is very simple and understandable even for beginners.
Cellerex

Activity: 434

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:15:30 AM

I think that this opportunity attracts many. Unfortunately, the majority of people who participated in airdrops or in bounty are now disappointed and left the crypto market.
The fact that they left the market is good for those people who stayed. Competition is less, which means chances to earn more.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
NurArtur790

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:25:41 AM

The fact that they left the market is good for those people who stayed. Competition is less, which means chances to earn more.
I really want to get coins. I hope that the UOS coin will be exchanged and I can earn.
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 11:01:30 AM

It would be very cool if the price for this UOS coin also rose yes 10 or 15 dollars.
The cost of $ 10 for cryptocurrency is not the limit. Sometimes coins rise in price to several hundred dollars or even to several thousand dollars.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Irina1999

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:06:24 AM

The cost of $ 10 for cryptocurrency is not the limit. Sometimes coins rise in price to several hundred dollars or even to several thousand dollars.
But it is necessary to take into account the fact that not every token can have such a price if it is not popular
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:28:17 AM

I really want to get coins. I hope that the UOS coin will be exchanged and I can earn.
Even if there are fewer competitors, this does not mean that everything has become much easier, on the contrary, you need to give as much information as possible through advertising.
80ArkPopova

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:46:42 AM

But it is necessary to take into account the fact that not every token can have such a price if it is not popular
The popularity of any cryptocurrency depends on many factors. The key is the popularity and confidence of investors.
Cellerex

Activity: 434

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:48:20 AM

It seems to me that every day it is becoming more and more difficult to compete in the cryptocurrency market. Every day new projects appear and nobody can offer something really new to users.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:30:37 PM

It seems to me that every day it is becoming more and more difficult to compete in the cryptocurrency market. Every day new projects appear and nobody can offer something really new to users.
More difficult for one reason, because new ideas from young companies appear, but everything depends on advertising
Keadyar

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:58:44 PM

It seems to me that the idea of holding an airdrop or bounty is a very good idea. Firstly, this is a classic way for the crypto industry, and secondly, this method ensures maximum decentralization of the project.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Irina1999

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:46:17 PM

It seems to me that the idea of holding an airdrop or bounty is a very good idea. Firstly, this is a classic way for the crypto industry, and secondly, this method ensures maximum decentralization of the project.
You can try, it will never be superfluous, there are a lot of projects now using it, attracting people and getting investments for further development
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:49:00 PM

I know projects which were carried out by airdrops about a year and at the same time the price of a coin constantly grew up. So everywhere you need competent marketing.
The key word is competent marketing. This is the basis for the success of such projects. because it's easy to hand out coins to users is a utopia Need a plan.
Show at least one project that just gave tokens to its users, you can get it for bounty, although there is a project and it does not live to see the exchange
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 05:04:15 PM

Show at least one project that just gave tokens to its users, you can get it for bounty, although there is a project and it does not live to see the exchange
For example, I have many tokens in my purse of Ethereum that did not see exchanges. I doubt that these coins will bargain somewhere.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
NurArtur790

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:16:12 PM

For example, I have many tokens in my purse of Ethereum that did not see exchanges. I doubt that these coins will bargain somewhere.
I hope that the coin that the project distributes will sooner or later become popular among the crypto community.
molder555

Activity: 218

I like Strawberry Milk

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:05:32 AM

Account name:
@ethermav5555

Display name:
Molder555

I have joined the airdrop, and feel free to follow and check my status online (:
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 12:13:12 AM

I want to create account, but got stucked at brainkey generation. And there is no way i can proceed to step 3.

Please assist.

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: