Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:53:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Important question to Investors!!  (Read 2351 times)
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 01:45:16 PM

These days I analyze only IEO, so I just try to invest in all IEOs with good metrics and then it is about luck.
I am trying to multiply my investments on this trend and nothing more

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:07:32 PM

There are rules I put on myself if whenever I see a project is worth investing, one is if it is unique and you will hardly find some so I never really invest on repeated projects. Another is the development team's country of Origin, I am not racist at all but I do care about who and where they came from. So I most likely want to trust American and Chinese teams over Russian, Africans, Thai and other countries. I am so picky, and we should be, it is our money at stake here, our future retirements and such. We better take precautions so you better be strict and wise.
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:33:10 PM

I don't invest in presales, investing in presales in my opinion is very risky, because at this time there are so many projects that fail, and sometimes when the coins enter the market the prices don't match even much lower.

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 02:35:01 PM

I invest in pre-sales. I research first their whitepaper, research their goal or roadmap. Do they use protocols that people or other services can benefits?
There are a lot of new projects conducting their own ICO without goals or plans. Team or developer also important, like if their project is open-source and you can see how the project developed if it is updated and you can see how they are committed to the project by updating the community of what is going on the project.

AL1CE M (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 02:35:59 PM

In my opinion, the first thing that is examined first before investing is the white paper of a project and their professional team. and a project has a clear concept. well if it's good then we can only invest.

Very well. Say, everything is good, the whitepaper, team, the project and the usecase, all is good, but some community members are not good and FUDding, what then?

How do we decide?
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 02:41:26 PM

There have been several questions regarding this same topic post. There is no perfect project anywhere. Investors just do their due diligence by researching on the project before they buy into it. Whether it does well or not will depend on the devs behind the project

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:43:11 PM

Simply my investment process is like this I don't think more about the future and the past because if you think the future only there is no use in it taking a risk will be a chances of involving in it and take the outcome from the result so you need to be more with free mind set it will be the only way to get successful.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:48:54 PM

I don't invest in presales, investing in presales in my opinion is very risky, because at this time there are so many projects that fail, and sometimes when the coins enter the market the prices don't match even much lower.
Most of the time things resulted to that, really hard to anticipate what market will bring you especially with this type of investment, people are very strict nowadays because of those past results of thier investment, each risk will be counterpart of success, knowing how to take it and handle it is very much important.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:19:43 PM

In my opinion, the first thing that is examined first before investing is the white paper of a project and their professional team. and a project has a clear concept. well if it's good then we can only invest.

Very well. Say, everything is good, the whitepaper, team, the project and the usecase, all is good, but some community members are not good and FUDding, what then?

How do we decide?

For all investors it is very important to know how worthy the project is and how beneficial it will be to invest, our right is to know about the work of the team and to study the white paper, do not involve any project with low information, invest the promising projects and stay at distance from bad and fud projects, try to ask about the previous performance of the team.
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:30:12 PM

investing in presale is not good now because there is too much presale out there, and the failure of the ico project is huge because there are many reasons like, the market conditions are bad, investors are few, too many project ideas are the same

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:36:49 PM

investing in presale is not good now because there is too much presale out there, and the failure of the ico project is huge because there are many reasons like, the market conditions are bad, investors are few, too many project ideas are the same
investment in presale is indeed very high risk because we don't know the results yet but in my opinion investors have their own views, for investors investing in presale, of course they are sure that the ICO project will provide big profit

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:44:10 PM

investment in presale is indeed very high risk because we don't know the results yet but in my opinion investors have their own views, for investors investing in presale, of course they are sure that the ICO project will provide big profit

And you have to have great courage for investment in pre-sale and many fail, but good investors will always check the adequacy of their benefits and goals going forward. so don't just buy

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:44:26 PM

Do you invest in Presales?
Yes, more bonus in presales.
What do you research first in order to invest?
The whitepaper of the project and the roadmap. If it does makes sense then I'll invest.

What makes the project interesting and worth investing?
If its roadmap and whiteppaer makes sense.

I ask all the investors, what makes a coin Perfect!?!

A working platform?

Active devs?

or do you guys see something else too?
Probably there is no coin that is perfect. It is entirely depends on what the team could give you. If the team is shit, so as the coin.
Jenkins33

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:49:26 PM

For me, the interest in investing lies primarily in the possible growth of the coin. The rise in the price of a coin, in turn, depends on the project itself and on the exchanges where they plan to place their coin.

pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:17:59 PM

No I don't do it often and after big failures like theranos people all over the world will be more careful.
I sometimes buy presales of existing products offered by known companies that are known to deliver. Ledger had a presale of their new wallet and if you bought that you got it for sure. With coins it's rare that the team delivers.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:21:29 PM

Investing in pre-sales could greatly increase your profit if you chose the right project because most of the times you will get some good bonuses sometimes even huge ones of 200-300% if you buy a few months before the sale goes on but the problem is not every project successfully make it until the end and sometimes you will get some coins that are worthless. So it's better to wait until the actual sell and see how things go from there
ra_pl

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:29:24 PM

I perfer to invest in presale. Right now i don't even know what is better now. If IEO is better option to invest in than presales.  But if there's no much difference i think what we invest more in IEO
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:45:43 PM

There are few things I research to decide either to invest or not, firstly the team and the idea of the project if it's real and valuable or fictitious , some project after ICO won't have any real time usage . secondly I read through the whitepaper to ascertain it's not repetition of another project and if it's repetition there should be and advancement
Nezerlan

Activity: 214
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:58:04 PM

If I was an investor I think I will go for presales that have a very dynamic project plan with an active team that is always tying up major partnerships. The project advisors also constitute an important aspect before I make a decision on investing in presales

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 10:06:01 PM

Am not in support of investing in pre sales because have done some last year and it was not a good business to me.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: