Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Important question to Investors!!  (Read 2351 times)
BRODIN

Activity: 655
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:21:27 AM

I will only conclude that before investing in any project you need to research every detail about the project, including the developer, TEAM, Partners, products, and the road map of the project. and it is important you do not use all your capital only for the same purpose, set aside to invest with the top cryptoqurrency in the market.

BTC ETH TEN
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:25:55 AM

A working platform?
Active devs?

One of the things investors are really looking for is a working platform. But not all tokensale or pre sale have a reliable platform so it is also a requirement for choosing a token to buy. They must have a unique platform that helps people. These are what investors are looking for now.

How about a working devs as well, once there is a working platform that would automatically mean that they have a working devs as well.
Actually its hard to find a project like that, because even if there are some who claim they have a working project but when the investors sees it doesn't have a great potential in the future, they would still not gonna invest.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:44:11 AM

If I am going to invest in a project presale, then I have confirmed that the project has been listed on a popular exchange and is in the order of the first exchanger on CMC, this is very convincing for me, for example the project has been listed on Binance, Kucoin, Huobi and another good market. So the developer before running the project, for me it is very important to register the project in a good trading market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:50:00 AM

I will only conclude that before investing in any project you need to research every detail about the project, including the developer, TEAM, Partners, products, and the road map of the project. and it is important you do not use all your capital only for the same purpose, set aside to invest with the top cryptoqurrency in the market.
It is true that you said in your opinion in choosing the project, but currently doing so still get the project that ended in fraud because we know that investment in crypto currency at this time there is no institution that provides strong legal regulations for investment in currency. crypto money if fraud in investment there is a legal sanction in force of course fraud will be slightly reduced
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:56:35 AM

Hey guys. As the title suggests, i've a question to the presale Investors.

Do you invest in Presales?

What do you research first in order to invest?

What makes the project interesting and worth investing?

I ask all the investors, what makes a coin Perfect!?!

A working platform?

Active devs?

or do you guys see something else too?

Please let me know, i'm really keen to know such stuff before becoming an investor myself. Thanks. Smiley
The table has been turned there's no certainty of any criteria to hold investment and make it worth it. As an investor I prefer the platform and hype behind such project.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 08:36:54 AM

You're right . Any project needs to be carefully researched because in the crypto market there are many risks that you need to be concerned about during this time and if not careful, you will easily fail when investing. I always spend a lot of time to learn about the project I choose and I will first evaluate the community of the project because if people are active, it is definitely the project you should be more concerned about.

In one way or another, profit must be a top priority and if you feel dissatisfied then it is best to choose a safer solution when investing. Anyway it is unpredictable and it is best to calm down before start.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 09:19:11 AM

A working platform?
Active devs?

One of the things investors are really looking for is a working platform. But not all tokensale or pre sale have a reliable platform so it is also a requirement for choosing a token to buy. They must have a unique platform that helps people. These are what investors are looking for now.
But, how many crypto platforms do you really use? Maybe exchange or lending platform? Do you see any other real use case? In 2017 there was a big boom and people invested in every utility tokens in ICO phase. But look how many tokens are now really used on these "working" platforms? And do we really need everything to be tokenized? Look at the reality, the result is that the whole altcoin market is 90% down.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:12:57 PM

If I am going to invest in a project presale, then I have confirmed that the project has been listed on a popular exchange and is in the order of the first exchanger on CMC, this is very convincing for me, for example the project has been listed on Binance, Kucoin, Huobi and another good market. So the developer before running the project, for me it is very important to register the project in a good trading market.
projects give low prices for their coins and high bonuses at the presale stage because at this stage it is not yet clear what exchanges the project will be on. that would be too easy.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Nguyenthanh2391

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:06:38 PM

I have not invested in Presales. I am researching a lot and intend to invest because this project is very interesting. Do you intend to invest in Presales?
KillerInk

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:13:57 PM

I find that research before investing is extremely important. I researched the research project on the members of that project carefully before making a decision. do you do like me
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:16:28 PM

projects give low prices for their coins and high bonuses at the presale stage because at this stage it is not yet clear what exchanges the project will be on. that would be too easy.
because of the greater risk and less interest from investors, because it is uncertain, it is also natural for those who give money in the beginning and believe in getting better bonuses and prices. but to be more clear and certain to invest in projects that already have cooperation with exchanges will be more attractive to investors.
Apinya_Anong1111

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:38:08 PM

Your questions are extremely good. I just invested in Presales not long ago. I do a lot of research both on the members and the size of the project. with other projects I also carefully follow the same.
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:51:41 PM

As an investor, you really do need adequate research than mere speculation from people, as an investor, if you keep listing to people and keep expecting predictions or calls from people you may end up failing inside pit yourself but a carefully personal research will really Sid you the stress of heartbreak as you are checking it yourself and bring more careful with your investments. In crypto do not go by I heard, go by I saw and with this step, you will not lack anything.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 02:06:07 PM

as investors work with use of customs of resource on possession the release gives with one on limit of exchange as one with least as investor keeps as securing resource to moves as fine on higher with returns on extensive terms as collecting with use of results on difference to complete within terms of plan.

huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:55:00 PM

When you say Presale, do you mean Presale or tokensale investments in general? Presale investors were screwed during the IEO phase because every IEO tend to reduce the price of their tokens lower than what it was in the presale stage and sometimes as much as 50% reduction, anyways back to your question.

What I check first before investing in any project is the team, I check to make sure they are real and one of the ways to usually confirm this is conferences and meet-ups, it's very hard to fake that. Additionally I prefer projects with an ready finished product even if it's still in a beta version, that shows that atleast they have a development team which is more than I can say for many projects that raised millions from their tokensales
With the passage of time,  changes are taking place faster than what most of us can cope up with. People who involved into some project during the presale era, no doubt faced some painful loss due to the decrement that occurred afterwards.  For me, team is the most important and there should be some trailer of the product in the beta form. That helps in clearing away few doubts. Community is also important.
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 07:17:10 PM

i dont invest in presales

there is no perfect coin, but what makes a coin good in my opinion is when the coin represents some movement and not only a "product"

for example Bitcoin represents the crypto currency movement since its the first coin
Zcash represents the ZKsnarks movement - next year ethereum, tron and ethereum classic will use zcash features on their platform
and other projects will follow.. because zksnarks is great tech.
Ethereum classic is also a movement

projects like this are great
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 07:34:23 PM

As an investor, you really do need adequate research than mere speculation from people, as an investor, if you keep listing to people and keep expecting predictions or calls from people you may end up failing inside pit yourself but a carefully personal research will really Sid you the stress of heartbreak as you are checking it yourself and bring more careful with your investments. In crypto do not go by I heard, go by I saw and with this step, you will not lack anything.

that's right while investing money one must do research for a specific project by his own because self-research is very important for finding a good project, it will provide the experience, but it is not bad to get other people's opinion as it provide a lot of ideas and suggestion to the investor who is beginner, so i think following both will give a good way to find a good project.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
IvugeoEvolutionCoin

Activity: 840
Merit: 267

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 09:31:17 PM

In the past I often participated in the private sale stage in particular, but now it seems to be more profitable if I participate in IEO on well-known exchanges such as Binance. Projects that interested me are those who can create a new solution to be implemented in our daily lives and continue to make us use it, in other words in the future people can depend on the products they create. However, besides that which is only a concept, I also need tangible proof of the results of their hard work that has been made so far. Their activeness in providing routine updates is one thing that needs attention. Of course we as investors do not want to if they can only plan without doing further. And I always see the background of the team members working on the project, if they have had a lot of experience then my trust in them will also increase.
I really like your points, throughout my experience as a crypto enthusiast, I've only invested in two pre-sales and way back it was profitable. Nowadays IEO is the new craze, although getting in IEO on big reputable exchanges like Binance isn't so easy, especially for new crypto enthusiasts. Honestly I prefer investing in projects when the team is proven reliable and capable to run the project properly,  most importantly managing funds  and focusing more on project development.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Akkashi

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 06:25:59 AM

First of all, I look at the idea. It is necessary to take into account how many competitors already have this project on the market. Then I look at the team developing the project.
NeironixNV

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

https://neironix.io/

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 09:01:51 AM

Hey guys. As the title suggests, i've a question to the presale Investors.

Do you invest in Presales?

What do you research first in order to invest?

What makes the project interesting and worth investing?

I ask all the investors, what makes a coin Perfect!?!

A working platform?

Active devs?

or do you guys see something else too?

Please let me know, i'm really keen to know such stuff before becoming an investor myself. Thanks. Smiley

A quick look and simple sanity may be enough to determine a worthy crypto project. You always need to understand what exactly you get by buying someone else's coins, and how the final product will look. Of course, not all investments in crypto projects will bring high returns, but if you can positively answer these five questions regarding a certain project, the chances of success will seriously increase:

-Are all the goals and specifications described in the White Paper?
-Are the goals of the project realistic?
-Does the team have a positive reputation in the blockchain world?
-Does the project have a realistic roadmap?
-Will tokens have any value after the ICO?

https://neironix.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: