Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:11:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get the Note - a digital token by Republic, a US company backed by Binance & Neo  (Read 3144 times)
CryptoAliance

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:47:49 AM

Hello! its a great project! thanks for the tokens! This is bounty is very fast!
Ananksunamun

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:52:25 AM

Hello to all! I see a lot of people have already gathered here. But it seems to me that there should be even more of them here! Need to tell people about this project. People interested in bounty should not miss this opportunity!

I invited people from Twitter. It seems to me that somebody will definitely come)

So do I.
It seems to me that we just need more time. I am sure that the project team will do its utmost to make the project known.
Inkassator

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:55:11 AM

Hello to all! I see a lot of people have already gathered here. But it seems to me that there should be even more of them here! Need to tell people about this project. People interested in bounty should not miss this opportunity!

I invited people from Twitter. It seems to me that somebody will definitely come)

So do I.
It seems to me that we just need more time. I am sure that the project team will do its utmost to make the project known.

And will they have time? Now, of course, the market is showing signs of recovery, but people are still not very interested in projects.
Ananksunamun

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:57:12 AM

So do I.

And will they have time? Now, of course, the market is showing signs of recovery, but people are still not very interested in projects.

But bounty hunters are still actively looking for projects with interesting tasks for which tokens can be earned)
DivinityEgo

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:59:23 AM

So do I.

But bounty hunters are still actively looking for projects with interesting tasks for which tokens can be earned)

Yes. It's true. I think that this will be enough to pay attention to the project.
Ananksunamun

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:05:27 AM

Hello to all. I'm new here. Tell me about the project, please.

Open the first page of the thread. In the first message a lot of useful information.
Heddion

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:15:49 AM

Hello to all. I'm new here. Tell me about the project, please.

This project has a very interesting and fast bounty. Tokens you get instantly. Read the information on the project website)

Can bounty be so fast? It seems to me unreal.

All honest. I signed up on the project site and just received tokens. Try it.
Capipastra

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:24:55 AM

New users have joined the community. I think that very soon there will be a lot of us.
I created a new account just now. In fact, I have another. But he has a negative trust. I hope that you can use new accounts? I doubt red trust can be used here ...

The administrator did not say that there are any restrictions for accounts. So that you could use another account if you want.
Ananksunamun

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:44:08 AM

Guys! Pay attention to the site functionality. Get acquainted with the projects that are presented on the site. It is possible that among them you will find something interesting.
republic.sup

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:51:05 AM

Admin Are there any additional tasks? Is it possible to earn more tokens?
Everything is proportional. The more you invest the more you can earn. Calculations can be found on our website https://republic.co/help/category/investing
republic.sup

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:58:06 AM

I liked the two projects from the site. It is convenient to follow them from one place. It is good when all the necessary information is always at hand.
This is one of the advantages of our project!
republic.sup

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:13:07 AM

We agree that we can be even more. We thank everyone who makes reposts and posts about our project!
Ananksunamun

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:57:59 AM

Interesting offer. Tell me, when can I use these tokens?

Read on their site. I already received my tokens. This is a very interesting and fast bounty!
CryptoAliance

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:06:51 AM

Hello. I am very glad to participate in your project! Many thanks for the tokens!
republic.sup

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:50:25 PM

Admin Are there any additional tasks? Is it possible to earn more tokens?
Profit depends on the amount of investment
republic.sup

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:07:16 PM

This week's #StartupSuperhero is Philip Shen, founder of SleepChoices.

Philip got his start in the mattress business in the '70s and oversaw the introduction of US mattresses into China. With years of experience in the industry, Philip shares what it's like to transition from a big corporation to a startup. He also talks about what it's like to found a startup post-retirement.

Read more: https://republic.co/blog/philip-shen-sleepchoices?utm_content=bufferd293f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer&fbclid=IwAR0gTSFcaBNRyv07xj9a0gVK_L60QzzsKjkSLeIzuYmVl61UktjivYU9Y50
Junior Hollow

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:58:31 AM

The team needs to appear more in public in order to attract more attention.
I have seen many strong companies in your partners. Take advantage of your advantages, or behind a series of loud scams, investors simply won't hear about you.
republic.sup

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:18:13 AM

View and presented on the site projects. You can see many worthy ideas in which you can invest money. Partnership with serious companies only adds confidence in the team.
Thanks for the feedback!
republic.sup

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:29:55 AM

Can users with a bad trust here be part of your bounty?
Read the info on the first page.
republic.sup

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:26:03 AM

In order for the project to become profitable - you need to tell more about it to people. Otherwise, many do not even know about its existence.
Do you have any news channel? Where can I get acquainted with the news of the project?
Follow the news on our social networks:

https://t.me/republiccrypto
https://www.linkedin.com/company/republic.co
https://twitter.com/joinrepublic
https://instagram.com/joinrepublic
https://facebook.com/joinrepublic
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: