Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When did you start trading?  (Read 1428 times)
princerepon

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:25:59 PM

When did you start trading? And share me some of your experiences as a trader? Your failures and improvements.

By the way I am new to trading and I want to learn a lot of things about it Cheesy

I think this is the right time to start trading. Market is too good for buy some altcoin or bitcoin. Last few weeks you can see how much recover crypto market. And it will continue at least till May/June. And if you learn about trade then you have to start right now. Because there is no such a good time for trade. Just jump on the crypto world and go forward step by step.
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:36:21 AM

When did you start trading? And share me some of your experiences as a trader? Your failures and improvements.

By the way I am new to trading and I want to learn a lot of things about it Cheesy

You Know trading isn't an easy job. If you want to get profit in trading you must need patience and proper skilled about analysis. Before doing trade you need to analysis the past records of this which you want to buy and also follow their social media channel and their WP too. Then if all seem positive then you can buy your desired coins or token.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 06:15:11 AM

In trading, you will learn in every time, so don't say that I am New. But you will make money from your experience wise. However in trading time make us trader.
I started trading before 2 years and still i am learning, i can't say that i am expert trader, but i will say that in trading we have a chance to increase our capital and it is best source of money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:27:42 AM

I started trading early last year, when market was fair enough to trade. I believe now lots of money are leaving the crypto market and as well as more money are hopping in. I First started with a little capital which on the way I dropped due to the capital wasn't enough. My advice is don't Start trading with low capital.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mikelsmith2020

Activity: 215
Merit: 99

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:57:14 PM

I think started a years ago (not exactly of course) from then I've just reading articles, youtube blogs, free premium courses, etc. and started trading well it's true that those researches I did before investing to cryptocurrency helps me or I may say it's the foundation but not all can be learned from those, Most of the knowledge I have right now comes from my experience and others experience specially to this forum I keep reading others experiences but it doesn't mean I apply it to myself.

It's like an open idea for me to figure out and learn from it.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████.
UP
TO20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK
████   ████│█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄.
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:33:32 PM

All my begin in trading is the hardest way for earning some money in crypto as you can see in the first its verry easy but once you put an money for buying altcoins is very hard to manage because it gonna loss or gonna win like a gambling also.
joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:10:50 PM

I started trading a few years back and yes I started really noob that time, I tried to study online and watching live traders however I don't think it's enough I know in myself that I needed to invest  and so I started at a small investment at $100 and from that I earned up to $50 for 1 month (Imagine that low lol) and after a month it crashes and my funds is at $30-$45 and from that I study and read about experiences and tips from forums and articles and I followed their  motto of "HODL" which is really not helpful and I may say very stupid since you don't know whether the price of the coin will going to increase again.

And learn from others that even in the bearish market you can still earn though swings and day trades. So I think not just personal experience is the best teacher but to others as well but take note that not all are good so you need to do do a research too about the others experience and don't be afraid to make mistakes most of the time you'll learn from it, just enjoy crypto trading.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:42:02 PM

I am doing day trading for some weeks now but started to trade from 2017,I did get some good profits earlier but in 2018 not much of success for me but 2019 brings some fortune for me and bringing good profits since I am doing day trading.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:51:22 PM

Started trading in 2017 although was involved in Forex before a friend introduced me into the world of cryptocurrency. As a trader, you must be patience with the current market at any particular point in time, just to avoid looses. Always ensure to read the chart everytime and be calculative as per when the market move. With this little knowledge, i was able and still managing my trade without real or recordable looses.

Failure is associated with trade but be determine to succeed on the move. At times your instinct can cause you to loose but be focus. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:35:16 PM

It was in the second half of 2017 when a friend from social media invited me to try the cryoptocurrency trading. The first week of my trading was a disaster because my friend did not teach me how to trade and instead relied from a signal that is provided by a group of new traders in which he also is a member. Lacks of fund, i decided to join the bounty campaign of our forum to get fund for my future trades. I started trading again during the second quarter of last year after I gained some skills and knowledge.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:56:05 AM

In trading, you will learn in every time, so don't say that I am New. But you will make money from your experience wise. However in trading time make us trader.
I started trading before 2 years and still i am learning, i can't say that i am expert trader, but i will say that in trading we have a chance to increase our capital and it is best source of money.
Good! we as traders must always be inferior, keep learning and try. suppose you are still a newbie so you are ready to receive advice
from your seniors. I am still 2 years in the trade, but I still feel my knowledge is very lacking
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:00:04 AM

I only advise you not to play in trading if you don't want to wait longer, there is no main capital to start it all.
You can actually still trade without waiting longer, you just need to be a day trader.
This market is volatile, so you can play with the price and if you are good enough with your analysis, that's automatic profit on your side.
No I don’t consider day trading a better option because I know trading is good but it takes time to rise we can joining for long term trading, I recently have stated I bought some coins at low price now I am holding all my coin for long term so letter on I will trade with the higher price, but now I only will have to hold with patience.
Day trading is not bad for all out there. Many people along with doing other jobs day trade their coins and make small but quick money. I personally prefer a long term trading and the reason behind it is purely the benefits you get to earn when you invest for long. The average value of crypto increases over time and a long term trading basically accumulates the rise in the value which results in immense profits.
stitch101

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:07:12 PM

Just like you, i'm also new in trading that's why as of now I keep on researching and studying how to cope up in the market. I know that trading ain't that easy we need some knowledge and patience to earn some profit, some of the experience that was shared in this forum helps me because every experience can give us some lesson. As a newbie I always put some effort in everything especially on learning different things, because I don't want to make bad decision in the future. As far as I know there are some sites that are capable on giving us some information and details, in that way we can easily enhance our knowledge. This isn't my own experience but it helps me, my friend lose some money in trading. The reason is that he is to greedy about earning profit and he admit it, he said that he always take some risk without even thinking about the possible outcomes of his choices and actions that's why he lose some money. It makes me realize that we need to think about what are going to happen before making decision because it has a huge impact. We can either fail, I understand that risking isn't bad because sometimes it leads into higher benefits but if you have enough knowledge you know when to take that risk as an opportunity. It makes me realized the things that I have to consider especially now that i'm looking for an exchange, my friend suggested darb exchange and i'm not actually familiar with it. I decided to search about this exchange and it turns out good because it is a good trading platform that has demo account to help newbies to trade well, it also have fast transaction in transferring funds and assets. Aside from that it can also be a crypto wallet and it has high security level that protects our funds from hackers. I'm not in doubt about it because it has the criteria that I am looking for, but still i'm open for other suggestions.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:31:26 PM

If you are new in trading patience is most important thing to gain some money in trading because it is very important for traders and always avoiding such risky things that may cause on their investing and loss for trading.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:10:17 PM

I don't really remember exactly when, but in 2014 I started trading even though I didn't understand, my capital is from collecting bitcoins from the faucet, then that's when I initially traded. the knowledge that I understood was only buying low prices and selling at high prices, and I got a profit. but after that I often lose, starting when I start a deposit with a lot of capital.
for now I have understood the right way to enter the market and the right time to buy and sell.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
EMS_REP

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:12:59 AM

I have started in 2017, have made some good profit so far. Grin
omarzeyd

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:35:24 PM

personally, I'm not great at short term trading and just starting to understand it because most of my focus has been on long-term assets.but look for coins check their daily volume, go to coin marketcap and check how many coin is in circulation and based on this factors you can trade
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:51:26 PM

I've started crypto trading before 1 and half years. I started trading with very little capital and now I've very big capital of money and I earn this all from crypto trading.

Very smart and good if you can analyze the benefits that will come to you every day. You have to learn more about the crypto world to make greater profits.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:13:30 PM

If you are new in trading patience is most important thing to gain some money in trading because it is very important for traders and always avoiding such risky things that may cause on their investing and loss for trading.
Of course all new traders will have to show patience and never think about getting fast profit in trading new people should only start when they are sure about the growth of the coin in trading, the longer you hold and trade it will be beneficial you will have to face so many different situations but never lose hope just keep holding, I recently have started t trade and I am enjoying it very much.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:23:36 PM

I've started crypto trading before 1 and half years. I started trading with very little capital and now I've very big capital of money and I earn this all from crypto trading.

Very smart and good if you can analyze the benefits that will come to you every day. You have to learn more about the crypto world to make greater profits.
Not only we have to keep on learning but put our self into action,  applying of what we have learned. Application is very important and eventually we get learnings by then.
But of course,  we need to be careful cause our market seems to be volatile and as a newbie in this room will take time before to have enough knowledge in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: