Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching large amounts of BTC for cash  (Read 201 times)
DannyREVX (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:05:35 PM

Hello Bitcointalk members,

I am searching for large quantities of Bitcoin (payed with cash) on behalf of a big investment company (which does not want to appear as a buyer) which are preferably exchanged for cash. My client has put the following two scenarios up for selection.

First scenario (this one is preferred)

1. the buyer designates a lawyer's or trustee's office for the BTC settlement.
The meeting will take place in the area of Düsseldorf, Germany.
2. seller provides, for the first 300 BTC, a cold storage (Trezor). This storage medium is presented to the buyer at the meeting and submitted for review.
3. after checking the Trezor, the storage medium with the 300 BTCs is deposited in a safe deposit box with the lawyer/trustee and locked.
The key will be kept by the seller until the purchase price has been paid out in Euro / cash including the commission for the intermediary (the contract will be made in the lawyer's/trustee's office).
4. Buyer and seller both deposit penalty in the amount of 20. 000. 00 € on a storage medium at the lawyer/trustee as security for both parties. (to be determined by contract.)
5. price agreement is as follows:
Day rate on the day of settlement in dollars +8% gross and 5% net. (3 % broker commission)
6. the further planned transactions, up to 500,000 BTC, will be settled exactly as described above.

Second scenario

1. the buyer designates a lawyer's or trustee's office for the BTC settlement.
The meeting will take place in the area of Düsseldorf, Germany.
2. seller provides, for the first 1000 BTC, a cold storage (Trezor). This storage medium is presented to the buyer at the meeting and submitted for review.
3. after checking the Trezor, the storage medium with the 1000 BTCs is deposited in a safe deposit box with the lawyer/trustee and locked.
The key is kept by the seller. Afterwards the transfer of the purchase price takes place in euro with MT103/202 incl. the commission for the broker. (to be determined by contract. )
4. after the transfer in Euro to the indicated bank account of the seller, the bank confirms the receipt of money to the seller's account. The media key with 1000 BTC must be handed over to the buyer.
On request, buyer and seller deposit both Penalty at a value of 20. 000. 00 € on a storage medium with the lawyer/trustee as security for both parties. (to be determined by contract.)
5. price agreement is as follows:
Day rate on the day of settlement in dollars - 3% gross and -1% net (2 % broker commission)
6. further planned transactions, up to 500,000 BTC, will be settled exactly as described above.

If you are seriously interested, please send an e-mail to the following address: dk-investment@web.de

Best Regards

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cestmoi

Activity: 196
Merit: 295

W̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:38:56 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4)

Hey,
If this is a legit post then it is exciting to see " big investment company" interested to buy Bitcoins.

However, they are willing to buy for 3 billions worth of asset preferably by cash. Seriously?
The preferred scenario is a good scenario and a potential seller should feel safe ( I would still come with private security if I was walking into someone office with 300BTC)

But still, believing that they will be able to acquire 500 000BTC is just a sweet dream, this is 1/32 of all the existing supply.
With many coins lost or misplaced by their owners. Coins stored for the long term that people/investor that had the same idea (bulk buy) a few years ago.

If you look at the rich list: https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
If you remove the first 7 addresses that are deposits on exchanges then you see that even very large balances only contain about 50 000BTC.
You would have to sum up the next 10+ wallet to get your 500 000BTC

Sourcing the coins on the live market will definitely raise the price per coin.
And as explained above I don't think that a private holder will be keen to sell 3 billions worth of coins at just a 5% premium.

Maybe you should look into those OTC brokers, but they will ask a lot of KYC. 14 Bitcoin OTC brokers you need to know
And again I don't think any of them can source that quantity of BTC

Good luck, let us know if you find someone

“W̼̟̻͎̞̦̖̭̩͔͇̺͍̩̯̲̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ͛̿̑̈́̎͑̽̍ͭ̏̇͜ill you draW̼̟̻͎̞̦̖̭̩͔͇̺͍̩̯̲̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ͛̿̑̈́̎͑̽̍ͭ̏̇͜ me a sheep?”
DannyREVX (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:37:40 AM

Hey cestmoi,

thank you for sharing your opinion as well as your feedback. Cash is preferred in reference to bank transfer fees, this is not drug dealer or weapon dealer money. The money is deposit on an bank account from a big German bank. This is not black or illegal money.

In reference of total requested quantity, I told my client exactly the same thing. Biggest owners are the exchanges themselves (with more than 100K bitcoins) and they will not sell 50% of their bitcoins. I'm only concerned to get at least 10,000 - 50,000 pieces. I think the 500,000 pieces are not realistic but I have to request it. Another reason is that there are only about 600.000 Bitcoins within Germany and I don't think that many people will come from other countries to Germany with an Trezor stick and 300 or more bitcoins on it.

My client doesn't want to buy above an exchange:

First reason is as the already mentioned price raise and the second reason is the KYC with OTC deals. Another reason is the safe transfer of bitcoin and cash which is offline more secured than online. And of course I would also come with 2 security guys to this meeting Smiley

Regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: