Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:39:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you gamble? Please voice your opinion!  (Read 13587 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:10:17 AM

1. Relaxation
2. Adrenaline rush

This two is contradicting yet having Adrenaline rush gives you out the emotion of being too excited/too greedy/too stressed
which is really a no way of relaxation.

Me just gambling for pure entertainment and making some profits or wins is just a bonus where i dont really expect too much.
but the fact is that some players do use gambling for that reason, many players play because they like challenges, they like high risks, with big rewards. of course the reason will be contradictory from some of the other players, but we cannot limit someone's reason for gambling
We cant all have the reason why we gambling and the money involving is always the reason why most people gamble but honestly the first thing that make me gamble is trying out my luck maybe that day will be my luck day. Mind you, I always set stop strategy so I wont play with the money setup for something else.
of course we don't should to have that many reasons to gamble, I just explained that there are millions of gambling players
of course there are many reasons they have why they play gambling. and I myself play for fun and profit
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:29:47 AM

I gamble sometimes if I have some money who extra and I play gambling to trying my luck to earn more money but Im not thingking to become rich quickly because we know gambling is risky because if my dreams is that instead of making me rich it will cause for me to be poor that's I think. More people gamble because their try their luck to win or to earn money.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 06:23:53 AM

As the subject line suggests, the question is very simple, Why do you gamble? The options are,

1. Relaxation
2. Adrenaline rush
3. Get rich quick scheme
4. Make money fulltime
5. Occessional gambler - trying luck
I gamble for adrenaline rush and to try my luck at the same time. The reason why I do this is because I can't feel it with just online games wherein there's no money involved. I also wanted to gamble as it gives me excitement and opportunity wherein it can get without working too hard. It's a great escape from the real world but still shouldn't be too much to avoid being addicted.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:06:36 AM

I know how to gamble right after breaking up with my first girlfriend. What I was looking for ways to experience the feeling of joy, excitement, and anger when I joined Gambling. When you join Gambling emotions, you will continuously change according to the pace of the game you are participating in. Things are exciting.

kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:48:01 AM

I would be lying if I told you that it is just one of those reasons I gamble. It is actually mixed emotions, all of the above options are mixed in one and I don't know what you call it. Sometimes family problems, I ran into this kind of activity. I don't know what's the case between most of the gamblers out there but there are different kinds of reason at different kinds of situations or timings.

avikz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1508

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:21:14 AM

I started this topic on 17th April, 2019 and I appreciate the responses I received from the community. We have received total 87 replies and I have gone through each one of them. I have seen many people have given more than one reason for gambling which helped me to draw a trend out of it and the trend looks like below,

I am closing the thread now and will come back with another survey very soon! Thanks for your participation!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: