Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:10:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 412 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 78766 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10225

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 07:07:51 PM

About trading, some traders are not only making a living out of it; they also have other things that fetch money. The reason is that in trading, you don't get success from all your invested amount; some times you experience losses, and if you are only depending on the profit from your trades, you might be under some kind of financial pressure.
There are a good number of traders who are trading full time. If you master the skill, you don't need to work. Trading is highly profitable if you are able to master the skill. Some of the richest young guys that I know are actually traders. Many of them only hedge against risk by using their profits from trading to buy Bitcoin as well as stock.

Yeah.. sure there are some traders who may well be profitable.. but this thread is mostly "anti-trading." 

In this thread, we are really trying to explore the ideas that come from long term strategies that don't fuck around with trading and/or don't even expect to make more BTC by trying to sell higher and then buy back..

So the thrust here is to focus upon various buying strategies, and if we might run out of money from time to time to merely HODL.

Yeah, sure quite a bit of our discussion has been going outside of the range of the core aspects of what might relate to the overall thread topic of buying the dip and HODLing that also has quite a bit of attempts at long term BTC strategies too.. whether we are hoping to build up our BTC stash from time to time or maybe just HODL long term with BTC that we acquired way earlier in time.. and sure there could well be more validation to the idea of buying BTC on dips when we might buy a lot of BTC in big chunks and then just wait it out by building up our cash over long periods of time that would thereafter attempt to prepare us to have more cash available for further buying on dips when the dips seem sufficiently significant in light of cash that we have been building up

.....and surely there is a bit of a presumption that we are getting the cash to build up through various means that do not relate to selling BTC at higher prices.. even though surely there are likely other threads that focus on that kind of thing but if we want to at least attempt to somewhat stay within the theme of this thread we should be attempting to focus on various accumulation strategies and we should really be attempting to avoid talking about the various kinds of trading and/or selling strategies in this thread.... especially if part of the premise and perhaps assumptions for selling is the belief that you might be able to gain more wealth that way.. which does not even sound like a very strong presumption.. and I doubt that it is even very topical for us to be attempting to argue about it in this here thread.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roseline492

Activity: 280
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2023, 07:51:28 PM

It's really very simple and it applies in Bitcoin, and maybe to a very small set of those other coins that have an incentive structure that makes sense, but mainly Bitcoin.

Yes, In the long run BTC is here to stay and these are my thoughts about BTC but on the way i am also learning BTC also make people poor but only those become poor who enter without some aim and knowledge because at least a person with determined purpose of getting profits or saving money for longer period of time against inflation cannot ever become poor. The meme is just for fun here and i have some more in my phone here is another one to explain the situation: (i know its not meme)

This post enough for me to understand the potential BTC had but i did not had the opportunity to get that much BTC because i just entered market few months ago. But the person in the tweet made some next level mistake and i also watched another video which was uploaded on YT back in time where the representative of the video was begging people to buy BTC at least of $1 only.

In his situation, he's the MEME.

But to be honest, if I had Bitcoin during 2011, I don't believe that I would have the same conviction in HODLing Bitcoin as I have now. The biggest exchange was a website domain registered for Magic The Gathering cards, no one accepted it or was interested in it outside of the community, and was the Silk Road already online? The Silk Road might be the only service that might make smarter HODLers say, "This is going somewhere". But I'm the stupid one.

Wow 2011 was the best time for Bitcoin investment, You would have become a millionaire if you had invested on Bitcoin then but though I believe the reason why you had no much interest then was that your knowledge on Bitcoin then was not much considering now, though just like you said if you had invested then the conviction of holding wouldn't have been there and you would have sold it before now.

Roseline492

Activity: 280
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2023, 08:07:16 PM

About trading, some traders are not only making a living out of it; they also have other things that fetch money. The reason is that in trading, you don't get success from all your invested amount; some times you experience losses, and if you are only depending on the profit from your trades, you might be under some kind of financial pressure.
There are a good number of traders who are trading full time. If you master the skill, you don't need to work. Trading is highly profitable if you are able to master the skill. Some of the richest young guys that I know are actually traders. Many of them only hedge against risk by using their profits from trading to buy Bitcoin as well as stock.

Yeah.. sure there are some traders who may well be profitable.. but this thread is mostly "anti-trading." 

In this thread, we are really trying to explore the ideas that come from long term strategies that don't fuck around with trading and/or don't even expect to make more BTC by trying to sell higher and then buy back..

So the thrust here is to focus upon various buying strategies, and if we might run out of money from time to time to merely HODL.

Yeah, sure quite a bit of our discussion has been going outside of the range of the core aspects of what might relate to the overall thread topic of buying the dip and HODLing that also has quite a bit of attempts at long term BTC strategies too.. whether we are hoping to build up our BTC stash from time to time or maybe just HODL long term with BTC that we acquired way earlier in time.. and sure there could well be more validation to the idea of buying BTC on dips when we might buy a lot of BTC in big chunks and then just wait it out by building up our cash over long periods of time that would thereafter attempt to prepare us to have more cash available for further buying on dips when the dips seem sufficiently significant in light of cash that we have been building up

.....and surely there is a bit of a presumption that we are getting the cash to build up through various means that do not relate to selling BTC at higher prices.. even though surely there are likely other threads that focus on that kind of thing but if we want to at least attempt to somewhat stay within the theme of this thread we should be attempting to focus on various accumulation strategies and we should really be attempting to avoid talking about the various kinds of trading and/or selling strategies in this thread.... especially if part of the premise and perhaps assumptions for selling is the belief that you might be able to gain more wealth that way.. which does not even sound like a very strong presumption.. and I doubt that it is even very topical for us to be attempting to argue about it in this here thread.

Thanks JayJuanGee on this topic, I'm have been reading each post one after the other and I have really learnt a lot about the Dip and Hodling, this place is like a school were you study from different teachers with different experience about crypto, I'm happy to be here.

justinlamode

Activity: 26
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 08:12:27 PM

I feeel he was actually referring to forex traders...I don't know much about Bitcoin trading and I am yet to see a successful day trader of Bitcoin. My knowledge about Bitcoin is just to buy and hold. The successful traders being referred to are actually those who trade the forex market, many of whom buy Bitcoin with part of their profits from forex.

You know capital is very important for the topic of this thread and forex seem to be one way of getting capital. So, mentioning forex trading is somehow in line as I feel some participant here also trade forex... maybe they might consider adopting the method of buying Bitcoin with their profit from forex trading.
Agbamoni

Activity: 322
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 10:41:33 PM
Merited by Samlucky O (4), JayJuanGee (1), Kodec5 (1)

These are the whales... the people that saw the future early. Inasmuch as this is so motivating, it makes me feel I have wasted a lot of opportunities not buying enough when I first heard about Bitcoin. Imagine I had started buying when I was in high school and had access to free money! That would have saved me the stress of working for somebody which is tiring. Then Bitcoin was even cheap and affordable for a student from a low income family. Well, it is not yet late... the future is truly bright. 
It is not possible the first time you hear bitcoin immediately buy of course you have to understand how bitcoin works and as a result after understanding now you know how to utilize bitcoin for a brighter future, I believe that and continue to collect bitcoin until now.
Let that be a lesson to us, we are completely not too late anything in bitcoin is now still relatively cheap and continue to collect bitcoin until you have a lot.
I started using Bitcoin the first time I heard about it because it was the only feasible option that allowed me send money across borders due to restrictions in FX, Paypal and other means of payment. As soon as I was shown how to do transaction in Bitcoin,I used it at once. Regrettably, It never occurred to me that beyond the beautiful comfort and freedom Bitcoin offers, it could be a treasure worth holding. So, I first understood Bitcoin from the aspect of use case before that of investment. Each time I check my wallet and see the volume of transaction I have made in Bitcoin, I do  feel bad, but then we don't have to dwell in regrets of the past rather than facing the future with optimism.

So I feel I did not start building my portfolio when I should. At the moment, responsibilities have increased thereby reducing the allocation of income that goes into savings( in this case, saving means buying Bitcoin). Well, it is better later than never.

Yeah likewise me I started similar way you did, imagine if we had utilized the opportunity of getting or accumulating a good amount of Bitcoin then how much one would have made now though the price is a bit high now compare to those days but though is never too late when it comes to Bitcoin, so to avoid future regrets the negative mindset of thinking is late to invest on Bitcoin should be removed because just like how the price surge within years till now there is a likelihood there price will break the highest high because in the time of myth and growth of other Cryptocorrency depends on Bitcoin growth.

There's no such thing as a missed opportunity to purchase BTC in my perspective. Currently, increasing one's BTC holdings seems like the prudent decision, as its upward trajectory appears inevitable. As soon as I earn income, I prioritize accumulating more BTC rather than spending on indulgences like drinks or entertainment. Making BTC acquisitions should be encouraged, particularly among newcomers, given the favorable conditions at present.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Agbamoni

Merit: 286

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 11:09:06 PM

I feeel he was actually referring to forex traders...I don't know much about Bitcoin trading and I am yet to see a successful day trader of Bitcoin. My knowledge about Bitcoin is just to buy and hold. The successful traders being referred to are actually those who trade the forex market, many of whom buy Bitcoin with part of their profits from forex.

You know capital is very important for the topic of this thread and forex seem to be one way of getting capital. So, mentioning forex trading is somehow in line as I feel some participant here also trade forex... maybe they might consider adopting the method of buying Bitcoin with their profit from forex trading.
Sure thing, let's make it simpler. Okay, imagine we're having a focused talk, just like JayJuanGee suggested. Now, about forex, it's not a magic way to make money for investing in bitcoin. Don't get confused! Forex also involves trading and investing, which still carries some risks. My advice is, if you learn more about Bitcoin trading, you'll have a better plan for trading bitcoin. I can even share what works for me. I've tried something called Bitcoin swing trading. With this, you take advantage of short-term price patterns. Basically, you make money when the prices go up and down quickly. It's like a swinging motion. So, if you want to trade bitcoin well, you'll need to understand these kinds of strategies.
Just my contribution....

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Dictator69

Activity: 109
Merit: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2023, 06:22:23 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1)

As a fully grown adult, you don't even need to depend entirely on the government to be very successful. If the government is not helping matters, you don't have to rely on them.
I did not mean to say that we should depend on government fully instead my intentions were to clarify that governments have made severe type of circumstances for the people now that even with one job they are finding alternatives. I know in this race of staying ahead of another where one wants to buy his dream car, house or anything must understand that in order to fulfill their desires they have to earn more and become more independent of the system.
but they sold themselves out to some so-called government job where they are going to work till they even become old and retired. Salary makes some people who are dependent on it let go of their own dreams and help others achieve their dreams.
I knew about this case, that's called black tax. Where we intentionally or forcefully want to take care of our loved ones like parents, siblings etc. And i am from a culture where i love to pay black tax but sometimes, i thought if all of my siblings (they are not young enough to earn) started to earn money then we will together buy anything even 1 or 2 bitcoins. Point is, some have options to avoid paying black tax while some have no other option but to pay it not to mention the Government tax too.
I do understand the risks involved in trading and that's why i also understand why a stable job or alternative way of earning is necessary if you are not doing any one before along with trading. Means, i had this mindset that only those people should convert their interests toward trading who have some good or at least any source of income. Otherwise, it could become a game of emotion and Trading is not an emotional game. So, better to be prepared with some money or with alternative job.
Odohu

Activity: 378
Merit: 340

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2023, 11:46:28 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

There are probably some forum threads on the topic.. it seems that I might even be following some of them.. .but I had not seen anything posted recently..

I did a quick google search on the topic, and if you are interested in more then at least this article will give you something to springboard off of..

https://decrypt.co/118231/bitcoin-core-dev-loses-at-least-3-6-million-btc-to-hack 

Some have blamed him for being too arrogant in terms of some of the more basic wallets would have likely given him better security than his own seemingly make-shift systems... and surely he is not being criticized in regards to his technical skills prowess, but there have been assertions that there is some value in terms of various open-source systems receiving more scrutiny than some systems that we might create for ourselves and then not be able to adequately see their vulnerabilities well enough in order to protect ourselves from such vulnerabilities.
Thanks for sharing the article. It is a complex situation that leaves one confused in regards to knowing what really happened. Luke pleading poverty at some point and coming up with this hack story much later actually make people to doubt the veracity of his claim.  One thing I also found confusing is the comment of CZ, Binance CEO, where he threatened to freeze any of the stolen Bitcoin that makes it to Binance...see below.

With the advent of mixers and other privacy and anonymity innovations, how will Binance achieve this?

Personally, I have doubts about any kind of rush to necessarily learn things that you might not have the time and/or energies to learn, and sure if you have some chances to learn more technical aspects of bitcoin, then surely there is nothing wrong with that.... but I would not necessarily conclude that it is healthy to get too focused on the trees and thereby end up losing sight of the forest - because their are a whole lot of angles to bitcoin and there are a whole lot of people who still can value greatly from bitcoin without learning how to code or whatever you might speculate to be some kind of a technical barrier and/or handicap that you might have.
I actually have passion for coding. I have attempted coding when I was in the university but due to the academic workload, which I could not combine with learning new skill, I had to drop coding. After graduation, I started white collar job which also rarely give me time to do any other thing. So, me going back to coding is a kind of passion driven and not necessarily because I want to do it because of Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rachael9385

Activity: 448
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2023, 12:52:09 PM

Personally, I have doubts about any kind of rush to necessarily learn things that you might not have the time and/or energies to learn, and sure if you have some chances to learn more technical aspects of bitcoin, then surely there is nothing wrong with that.... but I would not necessarily conclude that it is healthy to get too focused on the trees and thereby end up losing sight of the forest - because their are a whole lot of angles to bitcoin and there are a whole lot of people who still can value greatly from bitcoin without learning how to code or whatever you might speculate to be some kind of a technical barrier and/or handicap that you might have.
I actually have passion for coding. I have attempted coding when I was in the university but due to the academic workload, which I could not combine with learning new skill, I had to drop coding. After graduation, I started white collar job which also rarely give me time to do any other thing. So, me going back to coding is a kind of passion driven and not necessarily because I want to do it because of Bitcoin.
Sometimes what we left behind we might end-up coming back to get that same thing, white collar jobs are not a bad job though and bitcoin coding is not a stressed activity to do but if we want to do bitcoin coding we must have enough time for it, some workers are just doing this White collar jobs because of the their pays because they don't have more informations about bitcoin coding, those sets of persons I am well sure that if they have the basic knowledge about Bitcoin coding they will just submit to the coding and leave White collar work.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Salahmu

Activity: 406
Merit: 273

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2023, 01:51:40 PM

....I don't know if you are into computer programming or computer related stuffs because I understand that Bitcoin resonate more with people like that given its technical nature.

I would not characterize myself as much of a techie.. and sometimes the techies get caught up into shitcoins because they find the shitcoins to be more flexible in their programmability.. .. so I am not sure if techies get bitcoin earlier than others, even though they likely have a lot of advantages in terms of understanding ways to protect their stash.. but even some techies can get caught up in their own tech and screw things up which seems to have contributed to how Luke Dasher had ended up losing around 200 BTC last year.
odohu has a point; it was my interest in computers and related tech, specifically distributed computing projects like folding@home and SETI@home, that gave me a head start in bitcoin.

ie back in the day (say 2011/2012), many peeps 1st experience with btc was buying from an exchange (mtgox maybe..) which takes a lot faith and trust in that exchange especially when sending kyc docs or btc to.

so for the 1st few years my coins were basically mined with GPUs (and later fpga) directly.. no exchange used. that alone gives a bit of a head start.. so when btc began gaining value some of us already had some that we had just hodled as really there wasnt much else to do with btc back then..

There's really no way that I can disagree with your assessment that you personally came into bitcoin from more of a techie kind of angle than the way that I ended up coming into bitcoin, and it seems that I pushed back a little harder on Odohu's assertion partially because he seemed to be assuming that the tech-minded folks had advantages in terms of their both getting into bitcoin early and that they would have more readily understood bitcoin in a better kind of way that gave them conviction to mostly HODL rather than overly selling too many coins too soon.

So I think that part of my pushback would still be to suggest that even if there may be some directional correction in that kind of an assumption in terms of some of the difficulties that some non-techies might have had in terms of acquiring BTC, but even when I got into bitcoin, there were other exchanges besides MtGox, and I recall that MtGox was still the BIGgest of the then existing exchanges, but it was already having pretty big problems for its users to be able to get value out, and so they could send dollars and/or bitcoin, and dollars were always having trouble getting out in terms of some of those off-shore exchanges at that time, but there were even a whole hell of a lot of people having troubles getting their bitcoins off, so I was surely disinclined to go through any kind of MtGox path.. because also at that time, Coinbase was in the USA for pretty decently reasonable fees (even with purchasing limits), and I am pretty sure that Circle and Uphold were other fairly early options to get dollars on exchanges, and surely local bitcoins was pretty available as an alternative - even though maybe fees were a bit high (if we might call 5% to be high).  

Of course, prior to 2013 then Coinbase would not have had been an option.. so maybe that would have been more difficult for me to want to get started because it seems that some of my earliest prerequisites involved making sure that I had ways to both get in and to get out... even though sometimes those kinds of perceptions can be misleading in terms of the drying up of channels could end up happening quite quickly.

I still don't consider myself to be very techie at all, but maybe there also needs to be a sense of adventurousness in order to get into something like bitcoin in late 2013 and early 2014, and I still tie my level of interest back to a kind of place that I was at with my overall investment portfolio.. It was getting BIG enough but at the same time, I was starting to feel quit uncomfortable with some aspects in which I was perceiving it to be too dollar dependent. everything in my holdings had various dollar denominated correlations.. including property related assets. .. so I had time to both look into bitcoin but also to spend a couple to a few hours a day looking further.. I had other things going on at that time too, and as many of us likely realize that there can be barriers for anyone to get into any kind of thing that they do not necessarily feel that they understand and maybe even more exacerbated when they are also considering that if they get into something new (like bitcoin) then they are likely going to be better off if they at least have some kind of a minimum amount of budget of time that they can spend to study it and to ongoingly study it.. which was something that I felt that I had or that I was willing to allocate time for such learnenings.

Another thing that kind of happened with my finances right before I was looking into bitcoin, and I have not really talked about this very much, but something like September, October, November 2013, I had already had a kind of decently sized budget that I could employ for investing because of some then transitions that I was going through, and in that regard, I had already dedicated some of that extra capital to a variety of investments during that pre-bitcoin time, and so when I started to read up upon bitcoin in about mid-November 2013.. it struck me as something that was hitting a lot of the diversification that I thought that I was looking for to complement what was left of my then budget. and so I established a 6 month budget for myself and extended another 6 month, but part of the kicker was that by the time that we got to September October November 2014, the various assets that I had bought in late 2013 went over their 1 year investment period which caused me to fold those investments into bitcoin as they had already sufficiently matured, and I did not give any shits if they were in profits or not in profits, since by then I had almost been in bitcoin for a year, and so those assets sufficiently maturing gave me further budget (and or ammunition at the end of 2014) that within the passage of 2014 I had come to the conclusion that they would get folded into BTC once they matured passed their 1 year period since I had bought them.

Currently Bitcoin is price of 29K that still much lower than the expected price which still serves as an opportunity for investors.

I would suggest not to get your expectations up too high.  Sure, it is good to consider upside scenarios, but we also should consider both downside and flat scenarios, and it seems to be an unhealthy perspective to consider $29k as if it was "overly suppressed" or some other kind of sentiment like that, even if there might be some truth to it.

Sure, we might be arguing somewhat about semantics because I am likely of a pretty similar conclusion to you in regards to the BTC price being low in light of historical context and in terms of the 200-week moving average, but that does not cause me to take for granted that the next likely step is UP rather than down or sideways.

So surely another way of framing any question regarding where we are at versus where we might be going is to attempt to put bitcoin in a kind of framework while still considering UP as one of the possible directions, but even if you might assign higher odds to up rather than down or sideways, that does not even mean that the higher odds will happen.

So let's say that you assign your odds as follows:  40% up  / 28%  down  and / 32% sideways.. so even if you assign the highest of odds to UPpity, you cannot assume those others to be zero or even lower than they actually are.

Sure, you might come up with different numbers than me.. and sure let's give it a timeframe of within the next year, so we should have both time and price... so what are you going to do?  Are you going to refuse to assign values to the other possible scenarios or just talk about them as if they are zero just because they are lower than what you believe to be the more likely scenario?  whether you are correct or not, that's likely even another question.

but even some techies can get caught up in their own tech and screw things up which seems to have contributed to how Luke Dasher had ended up losing around 200 BTC last year.
Wow this is a mistake someone will rue for a long time. 200 BTC is such a big number. I will not be able to forgive myself if anything close to that happen to me.

One of the ironies in the situation seems to be a bit of a surprise from some folks in regards to the number of BTC that Luke had when he was seeming to continuously pleading poverty, and I am not even suggesting that he was misleading anyone since he is a kind of well known developer who has contributed quite a bit... and so sure, maybe there going to be some seeming contradictions in some situations when some facts might come to be known that seem to conflict with other previously asserted (or maybe previously assumed) facts.

How did this actually happen? Maybe I can learn one or two thing from it.

There are probably some forum threads on the topic.. it seems that I might even be following some of them.. .but I had not seen anything posted recently..

I did a quick google search on the topic, and if you are interested in more then at least this article will give you something to springboard off of..

https://decrypt.co/118231/bitcoin-core-dev-loses-at-least-3-6-million-btc-to-hack 

Some have blamed him for being too arrogant in terms of some of the more basic wallets would have likely given him better security than his own seemingly make-shift systems... and surely he is not being criticized in regards to his technical skills prowess, but there have been assertions that there is some value in terms of various open-source systems receiving more scrutiny than some systems that we might create for ourselves and then not be able to adequately see their vulnerabilities well enough in order to protect ourselves from such vulnerabilities.

odohu has a point; it was my interest in computers and related tech, specifically distributed computing projects like folding@home and SETI@home, that gave me a head start in bitcoin.

so for the 1st few years my coins were basically mined with GPUs (and later fpga) directly.. no exchange used. that alone gives a bit of a head start.. so when btc began gaining value some of us already had some that we had just hodled as really there wasnt much else to do with btc back then..
Glad you confirmed my observation. Your name alone sound techie... pardon me as no offense was intended. People like us that are not deep into computer related stuffs still struggle to make sense of the technical aspect of Bitcoin. We tend to hide when the deep things like entropy, nodes, hash etc are being discussed. Conversely, for someone that is already into programing, Bitcoin will be like home-coming. Well, I guess I will put coding as a future plan... probably when I get some financial stability and get off 9/5 system that is making one work like elephant while eating like ant.

Sometimes, I do look to some of the techies to help me to figure out some of the issues, and there frequently be people who have knowledge in one direction who will attempt to lord it over you, and there were several of us who ended up NOT buying into the various techie BIG blocker arguments in 2016/2017/2018 and still sometimes brought up more recently, so there can be value in terms of engaging in critical thinking and sometimes being able to identify when someone is trying to lord your lack of knowledge over you. and sure sometimes I am way out of my league when I make some posts in some of the more techie threads of the forum, and sure sometimes I will still attempt to read some of those threads because sometimes there still can be some useful information that I understand and some technical people do have better ways of framing matters than others and they are not necessarily trying to trick you.

JayJuanGee you have spoken well, I always avoid going into learning a skill which I no i cannot have chance to finish, actually you made me remember a time I went for cyber security training I had good passion on it so I jumped into it without considering how busy I was then doing a part-time school and working and at the same time venturing into cyber security so the stress became much on me so I tried to manage it but I could not so I had to drop after spending money and time I felt really bad so that's why is always advice able not venture into something you're not you could finish.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Wind_FURY (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1825

View Profile
August 17, 2023, 02:26:41 PM

Bad uses? No ser. It's technically Bitcoin's greatest uses. It shows that the protocol actually works! Because if not,
Bitcoin would have already been shut down like the Liberty Reserve many years ago.

No i am not talking about BTC to be shut down instead i said Silk Road has been shut down due to bad use cases. And to prove that BTC cannot be shutted down we do not need silk road as an example we can see the SEC chairman Gary Gensler (the Saviour of criminal world hehe) said in his many meetings that BTC is not a security they are not even thinking to touch BTC and another proof is BTC's market cap many times surpassed many big companies before which really shows the potential it has to stay forever in the market.

But again I tell you, using Bitcoin to buy Heroine from the dark markets is actually one of its greatest use cases to illustrate censorship-resistance - the network's main value proposition. That it can't be shut down even if it's being used for "bad use cases" shows that it works.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Dictator69

Activity: 109
Merit: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2023, 02:45:12 PM

The picture actually explains it but though I have not actually observe how fast the price always moves after halving, though if the graph is always accurate on the btc movement after halving, is going to be a big move breaking the all time high, is really good buying some amount of Bitcoin before it breaks the all time high.
Answer to your query is not fixed but a variable one because if we look at the history events of Halving, we will see not every bull run starts just after the halving, some took 6 months, some Tooks 3 months and one bull run Tooks 13 months, i think. The difference of months i told here is not confirmed but you could confirm them by searching on the google search engine by writing these prompts or in any AI tool which could provide you up to date data.

"When did Bull run starts after halving of 2012, 2016, 2020" We can see halving took place in 2020 but ATH was set in 2021 which means the difference between these bulls run dates is huge and does not depend on each other.
But again I tell you, using Bitcoin to buy Heroine from the dark markets is actually one of its greatest use cases to illustrate censorship-resistance - the network's main value proposition. That it can't be shut down even if it's being used for "bad use cases" shows that it works.
But if BTC continues to be misused like this then authorities will take some bold actions against it but i think your intentions are just to show that BTC could be used for anything, and those authorities still cannot do anything at all and i am agree with you. Smiley Smiley
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 709

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 17, 2023, 03:34:43 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2023, 04:26:51 PM by Sayeds56

Government rarely make people rich instead they make people comfortable and sometimes provide the enabling environment for people to prosper. Even when the enabling environment is provided, you still need to work hard to survive. For instance, USA is among the biggest economy in the world but we still have poor people there. This shows that even if the enabling environment is there, the bulk of the work rest with the individuals who still have to know how to utilize the available opportunities.

I believe that anyone in this forum have already known about Bitcoin and is taking their financial future serious through Bitcoin which provide a wonderful opportunity for anyone willing to believe in it well enough to buy and HODL.

You have highlighted insightful points regarding influence of governments and efforts of individuals in achieving financial prosperity. In the context of free market economy, the role of governments is to create conducive environment for investment, and to provide equal and fair opportunities for all citizens. Subsequently, it becomes the responsibility of each individual to define their log term goals, formulate plan and implement effective strategies to realize these ambitions.

Certainly, as Bitcoin enthusiasts, we have strong faith in Bitcoin's potential to transform lives of those who persistently strive to accumulate Bitcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
adultcrypto

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2023, 04:10:36 PM

Bad uses? No ser. It's technically Bitcoin's greatest uses. It shows that the protocol actually works! Because if not,
Bitcoin would have already been shut down like the Liberty Reserve many years ago.

No i am not talking about BTC to be shut down instead i said Silk Road has been shut down due to bad use cases. And to prove that BTC cannot be shutted down we do not need silk road as an example we can see the SEC chairman Gary Gensler (the Saviour of criminal world hehe) said in his many meetings that BTC is not a security they are not even thinking to touch BTC and another proof is BTC's market cap many times surpassed many big companies before which really shows the potential it has to stay forever in the market.

Even fiat are used for illegal businesses. There have been a lot of documentary that global terrorism is funded with fiat via NGOs. So, how a technology is being used is not enough reason to forget the beautiful side of it.

DaNNy001

Activity: 616
Merit: 509

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2023, 05:30:08 PM

Government rarely make people rich instead they make people comfortable and sometimes provide the enabling environment for people to prosper. Even when the enabling environment is provided, you still need to work hard to survive. For instance, USA is among the biggest economy in the world but we still have poor people there. This shows that even if the enabling environment is there, the bulk of the work rest with the individuals who still have to know how to utilize the available opportunities.

I believe that anyone in this forum have already known about Bitcoin and is taking their financial future serious through Bitcoin which provide a wonderful opportunity for anyone willing to believe in it well enough to buy and HODL.

Certainly, as Bitcoin enthusiasts, we have strong faith in Bitcoin's potential to transform lives of those who persistently strive to accumulate Bitcoins.

We most certainly do, and that's also the reason many folk keep flocking to the accumulation of Bitcoin especially in this critical moment that where it is believe through past happening that Bitcoin will be having the potential to actually hit another ATH sometime in the near future which makes this particular period the ideal time for any Bitcoin lover to actually hoard as much Bitcoin he can get his on but that's of course you intend selling when BTC reaches ATH because am well certain some big time holder plans on even holding for more than this period but for me I will sell off a portion and be ready again to stockpile after the bull run but I think I won't necessarily wait that long since DCA is already my buying strategy at the moment.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
August 17, 2023, 06:05:35 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

We most certainly do, and that's also the reason many folk keep flocking to the accumulation of Bitcoin especially in this critical moment that where it is believe through past happening that Bitcoin will be having the potential to actually hit another ATH sometime in the near future which makes this particular period the ideal time for any Bitcoin lover to actually hoard as much Bitcoin he can get his on but that's of course you intend selling when BTC reaches ATH because am well certain some big time holder plans on even holding for more than this period but for me I will sell off a portion and be ready again to stockpile after the bull run but I think I won't necessarily wait that long since DCA is already my buying strategy at the moment.
There is no doubt that for those of us who already trust bitcoin, we will continue to trust it and take actions to support our trust, in this case we make purchases. And I'm sure we all have found concepts and plans. But I just remind you here, because usually we forget about something, because we are too comfortable to do it. I'm going to remind you again, especially for myself, to stay on track with your plan, don't get off track. And also we must not forget something of our priorities to fulfill the necessities of life (primary).

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dickiy

Activity: 896
Merit: 461

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
August 17, 2023, 06:49:17 PM

Yeah likewise me I started similar way you did, imagine if we had utilized the opportunity of getting or accumulating a good amount of Bitcoin then how much one would have made now though the price is a bit high now compare to those days but though is never too late when it comes to Bitcoin, so to avoid future regrets the negative mindset of thinking is late to invest on Bitcoin should be removed because just like how the price surge within years till now there is a likelihood there price will break the highest high because in the time of myth and growth of other Cryptocorrency depends on Bitcoin growth.

There's no such thing as a missed opportunity to purchase BTC in my perspective. Currently, increasing one's BTC holdings seems like the prudent decision, as its upward trajectory appears inevitable. As soon as I earn income, I prioritize accumulating more BTC rather than spending on indulgences like drinks or entertainment. Making BTC acquisitions should be encouraged, particularly among newcomers, given the favorable conditions at present.

Whatever it is, it's never too late to start something if you really have the determination to do so, remember you are a little late here when others are already hoarding BTC but you are new to this. Therefore there is a term "talking is easier than doing it", I am a little encouraged by these words, and I will agree with myself not to stall anymore and will save more money and then save and exchange it for some BTC to hold according to the analysis target that I have set. It's okay, start from now and it's better to sacrifice everything from now on for a brighter future. Looking at the history of price movements in the past now I am very confident that in the next few years BTC will become very rare and we will get a lot of benefits when BTC rises beyond its highest price two years ago 2021.
So take advantage of all the opportunities that you can use to then collect some BTC and resist any temptation that comes telling you to sell it, it's too early, remember the next 5 or 10 years BTC will be amazing.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 588
Merit: 409

View Profile
August 17, 2023, 08:35:47 PM

You have highlighted insightful points regarding influence of governments and efforts of individuals in achieving financial prosperity. In the context of free market economy, the role of governments is to create conducive environment for investment, and to provide equal and fair opportunities for all citizens. Subsequently, it becomes the responsibility of each individual to define their log term goals, formulate plan and implement effective strategies to realize these ambitions.

Since we realized that government cannot help in the situation on ground with having our financial freedom back to us, the earlier the better we realized bitcoin as a means to have this rescue, if we make use of bitcoin, i think there's no need of struggling more towards having a financial challenge with government when we already have alternative with bitcoin, there's always a profitable achievement on every hodl we give on bitcoin investment aside the privacy advantage we stand to get, bitcoin has brought in many opportunities in diverse ways to the financial economy making it decentralized.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Onyeeze

Activity: 504
Merit: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2023, 09:08:26 PM

I don't what is difficult for we to target when cryptocurrency is in bearish and buy and after buying you hold your coin and decide on when to sell, really whoever that mean cryptocurrency investment knows it target and they know when to buy and when to sell their coin, but some people don't know, buying any cryptocurrency and keep it for long to sell doesn't guarantee us profit because the price of can alternate to another, and it will not make profit for you, so it's good when holding your coin you suppose to have a particular plan of when to sell that you will not lose

salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2023, 10:12:05 PM

Bitcoin crash, don't panic, we are still expecting a buy dip, I will try to enter at the current lowest price.

It's not a problem when the price returns to bearish, it's an opportunity to accumulate more bitcoins at a discount with this we still have time and continue to buy at the lowest price. Take advantage of the situation that exists only for Bitcoin to be a good choice.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 412 »
  Print  

Jump to: