Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 412 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 78774 times)
Agbamoni

Activity: 322
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 02, 2023, 09:33:17 AM

However as your holdings of Bitcoin grow and our goals evolve, other strategies such as buying on dips and lump sump buying start to appear more appealing.
I'm not necessarily endorsing any of these types of strategies, I'm more of a dollar cost averaging/long term holder kind of a guy, but if you do insist on gambling trading then you should be more careful. Maintain a unique strategy would be a good idea but when you think you want to adopt other kind of strategy because you feel your good at DCAing you might lose what you have accumulated for years.... ITS NOT ADVISABLE!

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 709

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 02, 2023, 12:46:15 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2023, 11:34:30 AM by Sayeds56

However as your holdings of Bitcoin grow and our goals evolve, other strategies such as buying on dips and lump sump buying start to appear more appealing.
I'm not necessarily endorsing any of these types of strategies, I'm more of a dollar cost averaging/long term holder kind of a guy, but if you do insist on gambling trading then you should be more careful. Maintain a unique strategy would be a good idea but when you think you want to adopt other kind of strategy because you feel your good at DCAing you might lose what you have accumulated for years.... ITS NOT ADVISABLE!

Ultimately it is personnel choice of every individual to select the strategy that suits his risk tolerance level and financial circumstances. While, your advice to be careful when exploring different investment strategies sounds good. However, investing in Bitcoin passively or aggressively is never akin to gambling. Over the long term, all investors who accumulated Bitcoin at various price levels, have fair chances to gain substantial profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2023, 03:11:26 PM

Halving, demand and supply, Scarcity and pice; all these are parts of what might influence the buy pressure of BTC but the concrete truth is, if the market keeps going at this uncertain rate, more people are gonna be skeptical about buying the dip, the market has been consolidating for more than a year with no much buy pressure.

Just when you think its about to be bullish, a sudden news brings it to its knees, this kind of situations makes people look beyond the regular factors. Remember, people buying are investors and investments have timely tunrover expectations. So an investor is expecting a 10% per anum return and Bitcoin isn't promising that yet, he has other options but for long term investors or those who store BTC as a form of value, I think they have a different perspective.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
September 02, 2023, 04:30:28 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

-snip-
If there is no emergency budget, it could be that the investment will fall apart, we humans are in need of the unexpected so understand this, don't ignore that emergency funds are important for your needs, including your family's health costs.
There is a theory that to start investing it must have a reserve fund for the next 6 months so that investment will not be disrupted, the next 6 months can be categorized as an emergency budget while there is still income every month, so investment will be much better when something starts with a mature plan.
Of course you are right, and that's why I tried to remind him instead of just thinking about how to accumulate but ignoring the importance of a reserve budget. This advice is good and really worth considering for anyone, but still every investor has their own way of managing their finances and planning their investments.

For me, a reserve budget is a must-have so that investment plans are not easily damaged by unexpected things. That is a wise mindset before deciding to invest, of course if they plan to hold it for the long term.

Of course they have different views on how to invest in bitcoin, here we must be able to accumulate bitcoin and that many people want.
Surviving 5 years with bitcoin I think that is enough to take maximum advantage.
Maybe that's also true, but some people stick with other approaches such as just waiting for the ATH or selling during a bull run cycle. Of course it doesn't have to be 5 years, but it depends on when they started coming in.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10225

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 02, 2023, 05:22:09 PM

And so you are planning to cash out some in April 2024?..

Whether the price goes up or not by the halvening is likely a big so what.. since it tends to take several months for the effects of the halvening to be felt (meaning the reduction of the new supply of BTC).. so there will be additional UPpity price pressures that likely happen after the halvening.. and they increasingly are felt in the next year or two after the halvening, which may or may not end up contributing to the price of BTC to go up after the halvening, including many months after the halvening.
Cheesy Cheesy. Next year's Bitcoin Halving is going to be an interesting year for investors and everyone knows the rules of engagement.

I doubt that everyone knows the rules of engagement and/or that they are on the same page, as your statement seems to imply.

There is a lot of disagreement in regards to the market and at what points to buy and to sell, and surely if we start to get price momentum in a certain direction (such as UP), then we might be able to proclaim that the price is showing that opinions about the rules of engagement are synchronizing.. but there are still going to be exceptions of people who sell way too much too soon or put their shorts in and they end up getting reckt, even when it seems like "everyone" is making money.

When it comes to making sure that you protect yourself regarding how much you invest and at what points you buy and at what points you hold and at what points you might shave off some profits, it still is not healthy to presume, everybody knows... even if there is a song about it.

One thing I know at the moment is that demand is the only thing that influences the price increase.

And that goes to show that you don't know anything... since you are merely making a simple and basic statement that's not really saying anything...

yes.. it is true that there needs to be more buyers than sellers for the price to go up, but are you really saying anything when you make such a simple observation?

BTC needs to be bought to get and increase the price apart from other factors such as investors' concerns about banking. Of course, all those who have invested and kept BTC are also prepared to sell it with profits with various timeframes.

ok

However, what you said is something that is very likely to happen after the halvening and this is my note as well as an additional reference that I have been looking for all this time, Thank You.

Glad to be of help... if my previous description helps your perspective.

Halving, demand and supply, Scarcity and pice; all these are parts of what might influence the buy pressure of BTC but the concrete truth is, if the market keeps going at this uncertain rate, more people are gonna be skeptical about buying the dip, the market has been consolidating for more than a year with no much buy pressure.

Just when you think its about to be bullish, a sudden news brings it to its knees, this kind of situations makes people look beyond the regular factors. Remember, people buying are investors and investments have timely tunrover expectations. So an investor is expecting a 10% per anum return and Bitcoin isn't promising that yet, he has other options but for long term investors or those who store BTC as a form of value, I think they have a different perspective.

I agree that short term versus long term perspectives might be different, yet your description of where we are at seems a bit strange.

Maybe there is a need for you to zoom out in your perspective a bit in order to attempt to better describe where we are at and then to be able to frame where we are at in terms of how the perspectives might be, and surely there are some folks who might not even know where we are at, so they get confused by the descriptions of others because they are already lost.

If we look at the 2015-2017 BTC price run, we see somewhere in the ballpark of a 75x price appreciation, and then maybe if we see the 2019 to 2021 BTC price run we got around a 16x price appreciation, and whether that is normal or not, we ended up getting a pretty strong price correction from November 2021 until November 2022, and so far the bottom of the correction was $15,479, which may or may not have had been confirmed to be a bottom if we consider that the BTC price started to move up around the end of 2022 or the beginning of 2023 to so far ONLY get us up to $31,818 as the mid-July 2023 high of that come back, and so I have my doubt about how accurate to be jamming all of the price dynamics of the last year as if it were all some kind of a supposed consolidation, when the fact of the matter it seems to be that the bullrun likely already began, but it is having a hard time taking off, and there are some corrections along the way, and surely if we bounce back below $20k, then likely a lot of my current way of characterizing where we are at would need to be reconsidered. and maybe at that point we might suggest that we had been in a year long consolidation and even questioning if the bottom is actually in yet or not.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Onyeeze

Activity: 504
Merit: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2023, 06:47:26 PM

Quote from: wallet4bitcoin link=topic=5132720.ms,62784936#msg62784936 date=1693667486

For our instinct what do we think that is the major caused of Bitcoin setback, because i noticed that Bitcoin have doesn't have much thing that bridges it values in the market except information and if information will bridge Bitcoin what do we think that can also bring bitcoin down in price, it's this aspect in cryptocurrency that I find difficult to understand the future of Bitcoin, because I know that Bitcoin have it's way of success, but the information that we think that affects the price of Bitcoin and also caused by the demand and the supply of Bitcoin I'd I'm not mistaken

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
September 02, 2023, 08:06:27 PM

For our instinct what do we think that is the major caused of Bitcoin setback, because i noticed that Bitcoin have doesn't have much thing that bridges it values in the market except information and if information will bridge Bitcoin what do we think that can also bring bitcoin down in price, it's this aspect in cryptocurrency that I find difficult to understand the future of Bitcoin, because I know that Bitcoin have it's way of success, but the information that we think that affects the price of Bitcoin and also caused by the demand and the supply of Bitcoin I'd I'm not mistaken

You should know what factors can influence the value of bitcoin, so you don't have to question it.
I can mantions several factors; real use cases, adoption in a place/country, politics, global economic conditions and so on. All of this news raises issues there that ultimately have an impact on market behavior, so it's not the news that makes the Bitcoin price fluctuate but is influenced by the fundamental issues that I have mentioned. However, the role of news here is very large.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 617

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2023, 08:09:06 PM

"trading btc has been proven to be a losing strategy over the long run" and we have seen many people who were eventually ruined by trading and liquidated so in this case it is important if you really want to be a good investor then adopting the
I am a good example of those who have had terrible experience day trading Bitcoin. One single bad trading day can wipe out  three months of consistent profits. Assuming I started applying DCA to accumulate Bitcoin the time I started day-trading it, I know how many Bitcoin would have been in my wallet by now.

I will never advice anyone, irrespective of the supposed level of experience, to day-trade Bitcoin. It does not always end badly.
Actually in this case I don't suggest or consider that trading is also a mistake because those who do it have their own thoughts and their own strategies to collect bitcoins regardless of others doing DCA or trading I think it's their right but when talking about investment then one of the best strategies is DCA. and when we want to be a good investor for the long term trading is too difficult to do because as you said a profit for a few days/weeks or months can just become a loss in one day when trading is bad so traders do have bitcoins but they are not investors for me because they have their own role which is as traders.
Unlike the DCA which is indeed one of the very good bitcoin buying strategies for today because this is a way of collecting bitcoins without having to worry about the bitcoins that we collect experiencing losses if we don't sell that.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Odohu

Activity: 378
Merit: 340

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2023, 10:14:27 AM

Actually in this case I don't suggest or consider that trading is also a mistake because those who do it have their own thoughts and their own strategies to collect bitcoins regardless of others doing DCA or trading I think it's their right but when talking about investment then one of the best strategies is DCA. and when we want to be a good investor for the long term trading is too difficult to do because as you said a profit for a few days/weeks or months can just become a loss in one day when trading is bad so traders do have bitcoins but they are not investors for me because they have their own role which is as traders.
While I understand and respect your point, I think it is right for me to make some clarifications.  Trading is not bad and can be profitable for some that have mastered the skill.  But considering the topic of this thread which is to buy and hold, it becomes a little out of place to discuss short time trading here. Most traders are just after short term profits and they do not really hold Bitcoin.

Unlike the DCA which is indeed one of the very good bitcoin buying strategies for today because this is a way of collecting bitcoins without having to worry about the bitcoins that we collect experiencing losses if we don't sell that
I am happy you agreed with me that DCA that dominate the discussion here is mostly and better applied in accumulation and holding for long.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
red4slash

Merit: 425

View Profile
September 03, 2023, 11:34:30 AM

Ultimately it is personnel choice of every individual to choose the strategy that suits his risk tolerance level and financial circumstances. While, your advice to be careful when exploring different investment strategies sounds good. However, investing in Bitcoin passively or aggressively is never akin to gambling. Over the long term, all investors who accumulated Bitcoin at various price levels, have fair chances to gain substantial profit.
Yes, of course, each holder has their own strategy and it is part of one's skill level in doing so. We can never force the strategies we use to be used by others, and perhaps we can only recommend them.
Like me for example, I'm comfortable with what I'm doing, and I prefer to focus on one strategy only, because for me having many strategies might not be good for me because at some point we might be dilemma to use which strategy.
I don't mean to say that people who work with multiple strategies are not good, they are still good. But for me personally developing one strategy is better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2023, 12:00:09 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2023, 12:16:50 PM by Sayeds56

Yes, of course, each holder has their own strategy and it is part of one's skill level in doing so. We can never force the strategies we use to be used by others, and perhaps we can only recommend them.
Like me for example, I'm comfortable with what I'm doing, and I prefer to focus on one strategy only, because for me having many strategies might not be good for me because at some point we might be dilemma to use which strategy.
I don't mean to say that people who work with multiple strategies are not good, they are still good. But for me personally developing one strategy is better.

Indeed, choosing to focus on single strategy can have its advantages , specially when you become highly proficient in that particular approach, potentially increasing your chances of success. On the other hand, working with multiple strategies can mitigate the risk against market volatility.

In summary, the key is to find out what works best for you and stick to it, while continuously learning and adapting as needed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Agbamoni

Activity: 322
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 03, 2023, 12:15:30 PM

Ultimately it is personnel choice of every individual to choose the strategy that suits his risk tolerance level and financial circumstances. While, your advice to be careful when exploring different investment strategies sounds good. However, investing in Bitcoin passively or aggressively is never akin to gambling. Over the long term, all investors who accumulated Bitcoin at various price levels, have fair chances to gain substantial profit.
Yea I’m liking it so far. I think after reading the whole thing, I now have a pretty good understanding of everything you said. I’m taking it slow and taking notes to make sure everything I learn sticks to my head. I am convinced it will be smart enough to figure out a system that works with the will power to stick to it. As for now am pretty sure DCA works for me so ill just stick with that

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 220

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 03, 2023, 04:05:26 PM

One thing I know at the moment is that demand is the only thing that influences the price increase.

And that goes to show that you don't know anything... since you are merely making a simple and basic statement that's not really saying anything...

yes.. it is true that there needs to be more buyers than sellers for the price to go up, but are you really saying anything when you make such a simple observation?

The method and understanding of investing in BTC using the DCA model is very clear and helpful, both from your explanation and that of other friends here. well, maybe this is basic for me but, one thing I think about is whether BTC will rise by itself without any demand and whether the predicted price prediction will come by itself... Another song, How do we know if the hunger will disappear if we haven't eaten.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2023, 09:15:29 PM
Merited by Republikcoin.com (1)

Quote from: wallet4bitcoin link=topic=5132720.ms,62784936#msg62784936 date=1693667486

Why is there any need to ask?  It is always the case that the BTC price could go up or it could go dow, but right now, it is more than $1,500 below the 200-week moving average which seems to mean that it is a pretty good price, relatively speaking.  What else would you need to know?

[edited out]
You should know what factors can influence the value of bitcoin, so you don't have to question it.

Does anyone know?

I can mantions several factors; real use cases, adoption in a place/country, politics, global economic conditions and so on. All of this news raises issues there that ultimately have an impact on market behavior, so it's not the news that makes the Bitcoin price fluctuate but is influenced by the fundamental issues that I have mentioned. However, the role of news here is very large.

Sure.  Fundamentals and news.. momentum and manipulations.

How about if some players have goals to push the BTC price down as long as they can and as far as they can, and they try to employ a variety of tools to achieve their goals.  They may or may not be successful in their efforts.

You still cannot really determine whether from here the BTC price is going to go lower or higher... so what are you going to do?

Trying to answer questions of "why" seem somewhat futile since there are all of those things going on at the same time, but still we cannot tell at which points (if any) there might be some explosive BTC price moves upwards because they down manipulation has gone as far as it is able to go.

What are you doing red4slash?  Maybe you want to describe it? 

You don't have to give exact numbers, but you could give us some kind of an idea...   

Probably you have already said it, but you did not say it in this particular response in which you just said that you were going to continue to employ your one strategy.. which may well include several parts, but you did not say what they were. 

How long have you been doing the thing that you are doing?  Did you start out that way? 

Did you change your strategy?  why? 

Are you going to admit that we already know that BTC accumulators might employ a certain kind of strategy that might last a short period of time or maybe it lasts 1-5 years, and then where they are at might change what they need to do, so even though you are accepting that strategies are best tailored to the person, you have only vaguely mentioned in a conclusory way that the strategy that you are currently following is good for you.

Indeed, choosing to focus on single strategy can have its advantages , specially when you become highly proficient in that particular approach, potentially increasing your chances of success. On the other hand, working with multiple strategies can mitigate the risk against market volatility.

In summary, the key is to find out what works best for you and stick to it, while continuously learning and adapting as needed.

It is a bit difficult to figure out red4slash because if s/he has been into bitcoin since his/her forum registration date in mid-2016, then if s/he would have followed a DCA strategy for that whole time, then maybe that could continue to work today, perhaps?  I am not necessarily against picking a good and suitable system, but sometimes even our situations change after several years.. something like 7 years could cause some justification for other strategies, but at the same time, there could be reasons to stick with the same thing, too... maybe just change the amounts rather than changing the strategies.

We might be able to see that even a very straight-forward DCA buying of $10 per week since June 2016, would have gotten someone to about 1 BTC by now after investing right around $3,800, but of course, if someone was able to buy $10 per week in 2016, at some point later down the road, s/he might increase his/her DCA budget and maybe after March 2020 decide to go up to $100 per week... so the person can change, but also the circumstances could change that might justify changes in the strategy even if NOT switching or adding strategies.

The method and understanding of investing in BTC using the DCA model is very clear and helpful, both from your explanation and that of other friends here. well, maybe this is basic for me but, one thing I think about is whether BTC will rise by itself without any demand and whether the predicted price prediction will come by itself... Another song, How do we know if the hunger will disappear if we haven't eaten.

I doubt that I have ever said that the BTC price is for sure going up or even giving too many shits about when it happens, if it happens.

However, I have continued to say that it seems that ongoingly there are pretty decent chances that the BTC price will go up and continue to go up, so financially you are better off to have bitcoin rather than not having bitcoin, but you can choose for yourself if to have bitcoin and if so, how much to have, and if you choose to have bitcoin, then you have to figure out a way to get it, and if you are hoping to have greater advantages in terms of having had built your bitcoin holdings, then maybe you would like to figure out various strategies to be as aggressive as you can in terms of bitcoin accumulation, but not so aggressive that you end up overdoing it and having to sell some bitcoin (or suffer in other ways) merely because you overly did your bitcoin buying.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 12:40:44 AM

I doubt that I have ever said that the BTC price is for sure going up or even giving too many shits about when it happens, if it happens.
However, I have continued to say that it seems that ongoingly there are pretty decent chances that the BTC price will go up and continue to go up, so financially you are better off to have bitcoin rather than not having bitcoin, but you can choose for yourself if to have bitcoin and if so, how much to have, and if you choose to have bitcoin, then you have to figure out a way to get it, and if you are hoping to have greater advantages in terms of having had built your bitcoin holdings, then maybe you would like to figure out various strategies to be as aggressive as you can in terms of bitcoin accumulation, but not so aggressive that you end up overdoing it and having to sell some bitcoin (or suffer in other ways) merely because you overly did your bitcoin buying.

Your cautious yet optimistic stance regarding possibility of significant increase in Bitcoin price is quite understandable. As an informed and experienced Bitcoin investor you are well aware of  that predicting future price of Bitcoin is very challenging task. Various factors, such as regulatory developments, general state of global economy and prevailing monetary policies, can impact all risky assets including Bitcoin.

Nevertheless, we can reasonably anticipate that there are favourable odds for significant price appreciation in 2024, which marks the year of Bitcoin's halving event.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Republikcoin.com
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 05:15:15 AM

Now try to see through another parable by taking an example of one model of goods in the market, both traditional markets and modern markets with many kinds of goods models. You can see the price of an item for which there is no demand or demand but very little, I'm sure you will find a discounted price on the item so that the item can sell well in the market.

As for Bitcoin, actually this kind of thing can also happen because, as has been seen, a push from demand can indeed have an effect on increasing prices and that will not happen by itself. But because this is Bitcoin which is very different from other things, you also need to look at the other side, such as the overall Bitcoin supply level and the level of Bitcoin circulation that already exists in the market which can also have an influence on the price.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 220

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 06:02:22 AM

Now try to see through another parable by taking an example of one model of goods in the market, both traditional markets and modern markets with many kinds of goods models. You can see the price of an item for which there is no demand or demand but very little, I'm sure you will find a discounted price on the item so that the item can sell well in the market.

As for Bitcoin, actually this kind of thing can also happen because, as has been seen, a push from demand can indeed have an effect on increasing prices and that will not happen by itself. But because this is Bitcoin which is very different from other things, you also need to look at the other side, such as the overall Bitcoin supply level and the level of Bitcoin circulation that already exists in the market which can also have an influence on the price.

I know the supply of BTC is constant and there will be no more but the Market continues to run and I also understand The recent decline was triggered by several interrelated factors and it is common that value fluctuations are sometimes wild in the market. Yes. once again digital coins in this case, especially BTC, are unique and different, but normally the way a market works like this is if the demand for buying Bitcoin in the Crypto Market increases beyond the supply of sellers, then the price of bitcoin will rise and on the other hand, when there are more Bitcoin sellers than buyers, then the price of bitcoin will drop to a price point where the number of sellers and buyers balance is very useful, of course.

I think you also know that currently many investors are showing caution because they realize that excessive price drama regarding bitcoin and this volatility is a big worry among aspiring traders to put it mildly. But, one thing for me right now trends can always change or reverse, but the invention of Bitcoin has changed the world today and the beauty of trading lies in its diversity, and through the study of price action, traders should be able to profit from the same make them financially independent and stable and "Everybody Knows"

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ginsan

Activity: 1330
Merit: 616

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 07:48:35 AM

Every decision must have been thought through quite carefully, especially for those who make it in the long term. Every strategy used certainly has meaning for them and I will not question their decision. Everyone is ready with all the risks because the fluctuating price of btc will make someone have to think about everything they are ready to face.

On principle of accumulating Bitcoin I still rely on the DCA strategy because it makes it easier for me to find cheap price points along the way. As far as I have gone, purchasing through DCA is more promising than for those who do it instantly.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Macoach

Activity: 64
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 07:15:42 PM

Everyone is ready with all the risks because the fluctuating price of btc will make someone have to think about everything they are ready to face.
I understand your point but it is more than that. BTC has generally been pretty stable over the past few months, compared to lifetime volatility and to anyone who gets scared because of the fluctuating price of btc sholud be ready to get disappointed. What i have come to realize is that you haven't lost anything until you cash out
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 07:18:10 PM

......the demand for buying Bitcoin in the Crypto Market increases beyond the supply of sellers, ......

Strange way of saying it.... crypto market?  hm?  is there such a thing?  why describe such a thing in order to attempt to figure out where bitcoin's prices might be established?

......many investors are showing caution because they realize that excessive price drama regarding bitcoin and this volatility is a big worry among aspiring traders to put it mildly.

You might be right that investors become nervous by volatility, especially if they do not know how to prepare themselves (or their portfolios) for such volatility.. that in bitcoin is about as close to inevitable as anything might be in bitcoin..

In other words, one of the things most guaranteed in bitcoin is likely that it is going to continue to be volatile.

so if we know that bitcoin is going to be volatile, then it likely is a good thing to plan and prepare for such inevitable volatility.

I would agree with any assertion that points out that many times investors expect bitcoin to be less volatile than it ends up being, or they become disappointed that the volatility is in the direction that they had not anticipated, but that largely goes to their own lack of sufficient planning and/or preparing.

In regards, to your seemingly placing traders and investors in the same category in terms of their expectations, I doubt that is very accurate, since traders tend to love volatility and should be able to make money in either direction, yet frequently traders will find themselves on the wrong side of volatility because an overwhelming majority are likely not sufficiently preparing themselves or their portfolios in a way that they are able to make money no matter what.  Sure there are a small number of traders who are able to make money no matter what, but sometimes even the generally BIG winners get their trades wrong.

So traders are not equal in their abilities, and there likely are times in which traders are more aggressive or less aggressive in their own approaches that might even include their choices to not attempt to trade certain kinds of patterns and/or certain places in which they might have less confidence in placing a trade.. even though sometimes their own choices to "sit out the market" may well end up causing them to "fuck themselves" out of the times in which BTC prices might end up going up appreciably, and they "believe" that they are sitting out the market when the fact of the matter is that they are in dollars instead of bitcoin and failing/refusing to be in bitcoin during times in which they should be in bitcoin, which likely is most times, since nobody knows when the BTC price is going to go on an exponential UPpity run that causes it to be difficult to figure out when to get in, if you are not already in.  In the past, there are many times in which we have witnessed these kinds of unexpected UPpity bitcoin price performances.

But, one thing for me right now trends can always change or reverse,

But what is the trend that you believe bitcoin to be in?  Do you know?  

but the invention of Bitcoin has changed the world today and the beauty of trading lies in its diversity,

There are a lot of ways to trade, but so what?  We are not even talking about trading in this thread... and diversity in what sense?  Are you referring to shitcoins or trading some other things besides bitcoin?  or are you talking about various kinds of bitcoin trading (financialization) products?  Yeah, there are a lot of things that affect the BTC prices, and some of those might have to do with the various ways in which BTC is traded and also the various ways in which some products are not backed by the BTC that they claim to be trading.

and through the study of price action, traders should be able to profit from the same make them financially independent and stable and "Everybody Knows"

That's not true.

Most traders do not make money, even though they might have periods in which they make money.  There are also a lot of ideas out there that trading is the way to make money when you do not have very much money, but that is not very likely to be true either.. at least not for the vast majority of traders.

Part of the reason that this thread has been so popular is that we are tending to talk about various kinds of ways to make money with bitcoin (and especially in the long run) by engaging in strategies that are against trading and more aligned towards BTC accumulation, even though surely, we have this thread through our discussion (including the topic of the thread) that involves discussing considerations regarding the extent to which there might be some value in attempting to figure out BTC price dips in order to take advantage of those dips to potentially be able to get more BTC than if you had just bought BTC regularly without trying to figure out the dips.

Everyone is ready with all the risks because the fluctuating price of btc will make someone have to think about everything they are ready to face.
I understand your point but it is more than that. BTC has generally been pretty stable over the past few months, compared to lifetime volatility and to anyone who gets scared because of the fluctuating price of btc sholud be ready to get disappointed. What i have come to realize is that you haven't lost anything until you cash out

That is not a bad point, Macoach. 

I have found that there are frequently people who do not really understand bitcoin very well, and they value their profits in dollars, so they figure that any time that they cash out at a positive price, then they had done a good trade, yet many times these same people end up leaving a lot of potential profits on the table because they end up cashing out of way too many bitcoin and way too soon.. so even if they value their profits in dollars, they end up miscalculating either the UPside potentials of bitcoin, or they just might not even know enough about bitcoin in order to figure out some kind of a level of bitcoin that they might be willing to continue to hold, even if the BTC price might end up going down rather than up.

Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 412 »
  Print  

Jump to: