Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO  (Read 517 times)
weidex (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 06:27:39 AM

Do you believe in IEOs nowadays more than ICOs back in 2017 ?
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:35:34 AM

Yes IEO is safer  than ICO, if not for the scammers plauging ICO IEO will never exist today, investors are tired of ICO and it's affecting even boy to hunters as well so IEO should be able to fix or limit scam rates,

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:44:07 AM

I like the fact that coins or tokens will be listed immediately after the IEO which is mainly its advantage over ICO. Others think it's safer since the exchange itself will do the screening of projects for potential investors. I just don't like how it is turning out on bigger exchanges where only a limited people can participate. It's becoming a centralized crypto crowdfunding.
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:49:13 AM

I am personal prefer to invest in IEO. Some IEO projects that i invest always make profit. You can see many of IEO project at Binance Launchpad and that's recommended.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:47:18 AM

I believe in IEO although I was still curious about the work of IEO. But at least, if the project can enter to the market, they can be a good project because the market doesn't want to know that the project will scam people so it could impact to the reputations of the market itself. But the market still needs to be careful to choose the right project, and it's hard to know which project that could be a good project.

Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:16:12 PM

I do not believe the IEO can be as popular and thriving as the ICO in 2017, if you learn about Binance's IEO you will see its dark side. Everyone is blowing up the IEO, but soon the IEO will soon die and its disadvantages will soon be exposed.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:34:55 PM

I do not think that it is generally the right tool. I believe that this is a tool that was created to cheat people. avoid participation in IEO in which you need to buy exchange tokens

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:15:10 PM

ICO 2017 has not had as many scammers this year so ICO used to be very successful and it is now a trend that is the sale of IEO on several exchanges, but that does not guarantee it will be more successful at the 2017 ICO.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:04:43 AM

Well I believe in IEO more than I believed in ICO back then in 2018 (yes, 2017 was a good year for ICOs) because IEO market is more trusted since it is run by popular exchanges that have made name and built integrity for themselves and wouldn't want to loss that because of a scam IEO that cannot give them what they will make on a normal day, the only ways scammer can come into the IEO space is by creating an exchange with lot of promises and then making away with investors money after getting it.

ICO 2017 has not had as many scammers this year so ICO used to be very successful and it is now a trend that is the sale of IEO on several exchanges, but that does not guarantee it will be more successful at the 2017 ICO.
I guess IEO may beat ICO success rate in 2017. Considering the growing user base of crypto space in 2019 (against 2017) and strict procedures of exchanges for choosing a right one for their launcpad, I believe more people may start contributing into IEO than the past years how they did.
Petchant

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 06:31:37 AM

No, to me the excitement of ICO in 2017 was more higher than what we are experiencing with IEO now and I think this is another reason why IEO won't last especially if exchanges don't do much background checks about the project. Though IEO provides instant liquidity but for how long will post ieo buyers will continue to lose because most of them has gone far below the first post ieo price.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
⇾ Re: IEO
April 18, 2019, 07:38:40 AM

Maybe it could be that the IEO can now be better than the ICO 2017, many projects that use the IEO today are even successful in a few minutes of sales as long as in a large exchange.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:51:09 AM

Well at least IEO is legit and safer, I'm sure that's what matters to investors, ICO is more risky and scammy, IEO is what ICO should have been since 2017,the IEO idea is brilliant idea and better
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:04:57 AM

If you mean if there is such a hype like in year 2017 about ICOs, then I clearly say that not. I do not understand why people are investing into high-risk startup projects in time of bear market. You can make a big profit also in classic estabilished big cryptocurrencies, so why you should try your luck?
Look at statistics how many past-ICOs or IEOs are dead. 99%  Roll Eyes

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:27:15 AM

If you mean if there is such a hype like in year 2017 about ICOs, then I clearly say that not. I do not understand why people are investing into high-risk startup projects in time of bear market. You can make a big profit also in classic estabilished big cryptocurrencies, so why you should try your luck?
Look at statistics how many past-ICOs or IEOs are dead. 99%  Roll Eyes
in such a market it is hard to find a good ico project in which you can invest money, but if people manage to do it, in the future it can bring huge profits. those projects which will survive after the bear market will bring huge money to those people who believe in them now

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:30:13 AM

I can say yes i believe, but only IEOs on big exchange such binance, huobi and bittrex. For small exchange, i'm not trust it. ICOs is become mainstream right now, everybody can make their own ico with trash project and you guys know it, investor will not invest on that ICOs and that's why some investor moved to IEO.
jubilarian

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 09:25:41 AM

No one can say exact what will happen. But till now, I have seen that IEOs seem like it's a new trend in 2019. It brings a new wind to market, more volume, more liquid, more cap.

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:23:56 AM

IEO is just the right concept to plunder open since ICO are not doing well any longer.. It's better and safer that way rather than letting all hopes to be lost.. It's cooler.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:06:18 AM

ICO have been known as the model to fund the project back in 2017, its been 2 year and ICO needs to change to into somewhat a great platform called IEO. I wish it had a turnback time for IEO to get place.
weidex (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 11:21:08 AM

Yes IEO is safer  than ICO, if not for the scammers plauging ICO IEO will never exist today, investors are tired of ICO and it's affecting even boy to hunters as well so IEO should be able to fix or limit scam rates,

Yeah it is true.
The exchanges are taking the DD process and only legit teams and products are offered to the audience, at least it should be like this Smiley
The Problem is that CEX have a lot of control over the token sale process and this could lead to corruption or high prices for IEO on a good exchange.

weidex (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 11:23:38 AM

What you mean believed? On my perspective, I like IEO in terms of profiting but this isnt guaranteed of the greatness of the project. For sure they are legit and have funds to get listed on big exchanges but it is not mean that they have a good or interesting project. ICOs still have chance since the people who are really into crypto will understand if the project has a future or not. IEO is good if youre plan is to made profits.

Well said!
Our team is on the same page. However, most of the people are hyped by the IEO wave...  It is exactly the same as ICO by technical point of view, but Exchange takes part of the cake that should go for the core team and development of the project...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: