Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:33:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Its now official: Kraken is delisting BSV  (Read 681 times)
Cuk0ng_bitc0in

Activity: 188
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:24:30 PM

today the BSV market falls, kraken is a big market, and when BSV is removed from kraken, BSV will not have high value, I think it is difficult for BSV to maintain value and create a bullish market. in my opinion that in order to improve the BSV market, BSV must to find a big exchange again.
ArmaDildo

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:36:04 AM

Craig Wright has threatened to lower prices for investors and exchanges in the market. However, the BSV exchange is listed. Now it's talked about delist. Right decision.

canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:28:42 AM

today the BSV market falls, kraken is a big market, and when BSV is removed from kraken, BSV will not have high value, I think it is difficult for BSV to maintain value and create a bullish market. in my opinion that in order to improve the BSV market, BSV must to find a big exchange again.
BSV at this time is just a normal coin and can be discounted at any time because most investors in this coin are panic sell making BSV's value declining and inevitably It is very difficult to survive until the end of this year. In my opinion this is a very risky investment and if you are keeping in the long term it is advisable to sell all because in the future many big exchanges will soon delist BSV out of this market.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:09:11 AM

BSV at this time is just a normal coin and can be discounted at any time because most investors in this coin are panic sell making BSV's value declining and inevitably It is very difficult to survive until the end of this year. In my opinion this is a very risky investment and if you are keeping in the long term it is advisable to sell all because in the future many big exchanges will soon delist BSV out of this market.

If reputable exchanger like Binance or Kraken decide to delist BSV, i think there is a serious problem with this coin. Perhaps its because Craight and i think makes investor lossing their confident on BSV
kira666999

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:21:23 PM

Yeah, kill that shitcoin. BSV is from a forked coin which is BCH and BCH is a forked. I don't know what's the point in forking coins that was forked before? No offense but I think it is creating a shitcoin from a shitcoin.  Grin

agree that BSV double shitcoing is bad, but BCH is fast with low fees. So it was worth forking this coin. yes no ?
 Wink

i am very sad for this coin holder, they will really get a big loss.
some people are very happy about this news and some of them will definitely be very sad.

i hope there will be a good solution to pay for their losses. but this is the reality of the crypto world, ready for all the risks we will get.

I only held 1.31 BSV, I lost 22% value when I sold it. But it was definitely the right thing to do. Fake satoshi broke BCH by being a big baby Cheesy.

This guy just keeps giving, spammer pump n dump. How about faketoshi moves some genesis BTC?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: