Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:05:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Its now official: Kraken is delisting BSV  (Read 681 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:59:50 PM

This was an expected result. Anyway, dealing with binance is not something every coin can handle. I mean, being delist from binance, is something that can affect bsv's price and also other exchanges, and it is hard for bsv to resist.

With the continuous delisting of exchanges for BSV, I wonder where will they end up to. Maybe in small exchanges with very low volume. We will know the effect on their price after couple of weeks or so. These unexpected turn of events will give a hard lesson for Craig Wright. He should be more honest even to himself.  Tongue
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:24:48 PM

It is good that the community opinion matters and they asked their  users before the decision was made.
What I do not like in this situation that some exchanges playing with investors money with listing
and with delisting as well. Not judging who is right or not, but the fight should not be over the
shoulder of the investors.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:32:13 PM

Yes, BSV is nothing but a toxic coin! Personally, I hate all of that comparison between Bitcoin and BCH! And, I think BCH's two fork coin will die, It is just a matter of time. I was not following Kraken twitter handle, but when I saw this poll, I did not late to vote in the toxic option  Grin

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:35:45 PM

Good steps have been taken by Binance and Kraken. And I think this will be followed by other Exchangers. And the BSV Delist would be good to keep the credibility of an exchanger.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:02:44 AM

Well it’s actually an eye opener for everyone to be very care of our utterances especially those that are well respected in the society.....Craig is reaping the consequences of his actions probably he thought those claim will be treated with Levity
What kind of levity is that, I thought he was an intelligent man because if he was, he would know that he is dealing with some humans that are super intelligent and would not just take any shit, does he think he can just control people’s mind because they are daft? He deserves what he got honestly.

I am sure others too planning to come up with some useless thoughts too will think twice before doing so, he has already destroyed his image and even if he dares to open his own exchange, the damage has already been done, and the coin can no longer gain popularity. I wish we can also use this energy too to clean up the ICO and return it back to what it use to be in the time past.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:07:33 AM

I heard that many other exchanges are deleting this project from their platforms. Perhaps it is not just. Although today we need to integrate decentralized exchanges. After all, it is decentralization that will save us in difficult times as it is now.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:50:53 AM

They are just killing this coin. Does anybody know why is it happening or are there specific reasons for such a thing? It seems like Binance CEO just wanted to test his influence on the industry and now the token price is dropping hard.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 12:01:10 PM

Good steps have been taken by Binance and Kraken. And I think this will be followed by other Exchangers. And the BSV Delist would be good to keep the credibility of an exchanger.

first binance and now kraken, i'm sure soon other exchange will follow this actions too
so, bitcoinSV hodlers must be ready for the crash on BSV,,,
just my suggestions for all BSV hodlers, sell your BSV before too late Wink

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 12:13:48 PM

first binance and now kraken, i'm sure soon other exchange will follow this actions too
so, bitcoinSV hodlers must be ready for the crash on BSV,,,
just my suggestions for all BSV hodlers, sell your BSV before too late Wink
These exchanges have greatly reduced the value of BSV but I believe that many other exchanges will still accept this coin because they still have a clear development strategy and this is a very potential coin to Can compete with BCH. Instead of advising every seller, I advise people to buy because the opportunity to make a profit is huge and OKEX has officially kept this coin in their exchange.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 12:54:08 PM

Kraken really listens to the pulse of the congregation for the goodness of the majority. I think they did the right thing and I just wish they would do the same thing to other shitcoins. I think the scandal really has a big impact in the delisting of Bsv in binance and in Kraken. Some exchanges are also planning to delist it.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 12:57:43 PM

Delisting is a negative step and it is not going to do any harm for BSV. There will be hundreds of smaller exchanges where BSV can be actively traded. We are just handing an opportunity for Craig Wright to amass more BSV coins at cheap prices.
SRKNGL

Activity: 476

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:26:40 PM

All the stock markets decided to delve into the BSV because of the attitude of CW. I wish they'd made that decision with that threat.

Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:52:40 PM

CW now feels the fruits of his actions. Kraken and Binance are a shield for the bitcoin and crypto communities, which protect it from an attack. In my opinion, not only are the two exchanges (Kraken and Binance), maybe later there will be various any exchanges that will also participate in the BSV delist.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:03:17 PM

They did the right thing  in delisting Bitcoin SV, it's not Kraken's decision this is coming from the community, and their traders and these traders and investors are the same people who are going to vote  majority in whatever exchange that will do the same poll, too bad for Bitcoin SV and Wright, Mr Wright did the wrong thing.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:04:06 PM

Delisting is a negative step and it is not going to do any harm for BSV. There will be hundreds of smaller exchanges where BSV can be actively traded. We are just handing an opportunity for Craig Wright to amass more BSV coins at cheap prices.

that is the first step that is going to increase the speed of BSV's death. otherwise it could have stayed around longer before it died. for the time being these delistings are going to cause the dump and as its price drops miners leave it and slowly but surely it goes towards its destination which is the graveyard.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
vinasky

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:13:38 PM

This Kraken?
https://cmc.io/coins/kraken-coin
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:09:32 PM

Of course this is bad news, Binance will also delisting Bitcoin SV, but I sure Bitcoin SV will rise and prove that today can rise by more than 2%, I'm still holding Bitcoin SV and I'm sure June can reach $ 100.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:13:56 PM

I was never a fan of BCH SV. I am glad that Binance delisted it first and now others are following. I always hated Craig Wright and BCH SV is just a way for him to get rich. I won't be surprised if he dumps his own coin someday when he had enough profit. Anyone who is holding BCH SV should realize this and invest in better coins with better future prospects.
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:23:03 PM

Interestingly, the Bitcoin SV coin will drop to the Dogecoin price or not. I see no reason to buy a worthless coin, with such a negative news background around it and with the prospect of never again appearing on any major stock exchange. I think those who have not yet left it should do this and save their money.

BTC $1 mln
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:46:40 PM

I think the mere fact that Bitcoin SV is not safe anymore made the voting in favor of delisting BSV from the exchange. Recently it experienced reorg on six consecutive blocks making it not safe for it is vulnerable for reversal of transactions. This is not only because of the hype that Binance CEO CZ announcing he's tired of Craig Wright's crap but BSV itself is a flawed cryptocurrency. That 70k votes are worthy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: