Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:55:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: S17+ S9k/SE T17 S17/Pro DR5 B7 Others All Overclock per chip and Voltage Control  (Read 10181 times)
chipless (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:01:21 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2020, 07:55:35 AM by chipless

Latest update... To purchase the S17, S17+, T17 firmware you will need a minimum of 100 miners currently. If you are interested in using my mod firmware on your farm contact me with your contact details and I will have someone from the sale or deployment team contact you.

S17plus oc/v firmware release v1 is now available Limited Sales - Minimum order is 2 license cost is 240 in btc or zec. This version may also become private so get yours while you can. Speeds of up to 85TH+ on as little as 3200watts

Antminer DR5 OC firmware now available

The Fusionsilicon X2 overclocking and voltage control firmware is now available. Offers freq and voltage control. Must be installed using SD card
Price is 30 per miner

The Chipless Antminer S9 K/SE Custom OC and Voltage Firmware is now Available starting at 35.00 per miner or qty discounts. Offers full Auto-Tune with freq and voltage Settings available in 3 modes. Global settings, Per Chain settings and Per Chain Per Chip settings. With 2 voltage choices for the freq options, Global or per chain.

Discord....    https://discord.gg/8cgtBcE

I now offer eepprom repair for corrupt hash board freq and voltage table caused by faulty firmware. Or if you dont want a full mod or just a boots i can give it to you. The service requires SSH access to the miner. Contact for details.

T17 modded firmware is ready. The current details are voltage and freq control. The price of the mod is $100 in zec or btc per miner. The speeds are as high as 60th+ with power varying from 2600-over 4000 watts depending on your settings.  I don't want to hear about ROI etc because the firmware is for the life of the miner and the ROI can be fast or it can be spread out. If you are using dev fee and paying a percentage that could be going towards the equipment ROI then my firmware is for you. Put that 3% back in your pocket.  Contact me for purchase info.

Features...
Per Chain and Per Chip Frequency Tuning
Ignores dead chips
safe for immersion will ignore 0 rpm fan errors
max temp shutdown control
Frequency control
Voltage Control
No DevFee license only
Fan Control
Sleep, Normal, Turbo Modes

975m @ 18.30v  3476watts
current  now  56075.37
avg after 3 hrs  56295.01

Antminer B7 Full Frequency and Voltage Control is available

The Antminer B7 mods are complete and is available for purchase. NO SSH or SD Card NEEDED!!!!!!
Super easy install no additional equipment or software needed.

The cost varies depending on the number of units you have. Starting at US $30 for 1 miner in a Coin we agree on when you pm for payment info. No PayPal. Digital Currency Only have over 6 miners pm for price quote.

It features full voltage and frequency control.

Gained hash is from -100% to over +70% depending on the settings you choose. 693watts should give you around 150k +/-  I have seen it peak over 600k and have ran it as high as 182k on a 24hr average

B7 Mod Prices
$30   1 miners
$50   2 Miners
$80   3 miners
$110  4 miners
$140  5 miners
$160  6 miners
$180  7 miners
$200  8 miners
$225 9 miners  
10 Miner Package $275
20 Miner Package $500
21 or more Contact Me

Comes complete with all the files and installs all files needed to use custom firmware on your Antminer B7.

Z11 Series Firmware....

Now Available Z11 v2.4 Chipless Nitrous Private
  Supports ALL Z11 Series Miners ( Z11/Z11e/Z11j )
  Nicehash Support - Reported Working Fine 8/14/2019
  Support overclock and underclock
  Supports Full voltage control from 262mv to over 1500mvv
  Speeds as high as 161 k/sol @800m
  Gain +4% in speed over factory speeds
  Choose any voltage or any frequency you want
  Manual or Auto Fan Control is Working
  Auto-Tune completely removed
  Port 6060 stuff removed
  Use on as many miners as you want
  Use on ANY SERVER you want NEVER a DEV FEE!!!

Download Link for 2.4 Private Free for Z11, Z11j and Z11e, Nicehash Supported full Fan Control

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DRm0ZPsKuDJ7NQB-3LEgLUd591QLcvpv/view?usp=sharing

Download Link for 1.8.r Private free for Z11 Series Miners NO Nicehash Support, Full Fan Control

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tQDcH2ai5EdDJ1AyWmorifWz6get_f66/view?usp=sharing

Antminer S9k
Unlocked SD image. Unlocks SSH and Disables Signature Checking. Nothing more was done to the image. To be applied using a SD card.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EievYtO1mpnX8IHd8LyPYS9PLmtvygRm/view?usp=sharing

Contact me on discord user Chipless
https://discord.gg/6t62apJ

If this firmware helped you please make a donation

Zcash ---   t1RRUy9teEVx3JYy63fHHXiTNBnqb9FJ6zP

BTC---  3JRKnuhtvC9oqW2rDDWq6EwQBES9SPWKsd

I WILL ANSWER PM's AS FAST I CAN

SD card files updated on 8/10/2019 This Sd card image version 2.4 of the Nitro Public.

1 Unpack files from zip to a sd card from 2gb-32gb in size.
2 Power down miner and place sd card in sd slot on miner
3 power miner back on and wait until you see the led's flash or wait about 2 minutes
4 power miner down and remove the sd card
5 Power miner back on and SSH is enabled and no signature checking for future updates thru the web gui.
6 Your miner is now ready to load any newer custom firmware and controllable via ssh

Antminer Z11 SD Recovery Nitro Public v2.4
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tlTqDx1mCtpQpyhpHbU5UO3pG21Y36GY/view?usp=sharing

If you find this firmware helped you please make a donation

Zcash ---   t1RRUy9teEVx3JYy63fHHXiTNBnqb9FJ6zP

BTC---  3JRKnuhtvC9oqW2rDDWq6EwQBES9SPWKsd

Share your results with others on my Discord channel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
efudd

Activity: 504
Merit: 51

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:10:59 PM

You will find that enabling SSH  does not actually help with anything. Cgminer.conf is not used to provide frequencies or voltages anymore. It only provides for pool configuration and for fan speed manual or auto. Everything else is ignored.

So what this really does by itself is open up a Z11 to being taken over by the antminer malware with no other benefit. Anyone who may want to load another firmware in the future would already have to do something like this with the new firmware anyway.

It is good to share though, I guess.

-j

Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 02:51:49 PM

You can manually disable ssh via browser you just need to show the hidden menu from the miner's dashboard if you know about the secret menu from accessing the fan speed and frequency you can also do it on other page to show the other menu option where you can find the SSH then check it to enabled.

Make crypto as your bank.
efudd

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:06:47 PM

You can manually disable ssh via browser you just need to show the hidden menu from the miner's dashboard if you know about the secret menu from accessing the fan speed and frequency you can also do it on other page to show the other menu option where you can find the SSH then check it to enabled.

Every reboot it will reset it back to disabled without modifying /etc/init.d/bitmainer_setup.sh.

You do bring up a good point -- the previous web pages are all there, just not linked directly. That said, what I stated about what is used and what is not used in cgminer.conf is still valid. No frequency/voltages are used from it anymore.

I have yet to see any Z11s with more than 142kSol average (not the R/T, average) -- I think these things may automatically underclock to maintain that as a maximum...

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:59:59 PM

You will find that enabling SSH  does not actually help with anything. Cgminer.conf is not used to provide frequencies or voltages anymore. It only provides for pool configuration and for fan speed manual or auto. Everything else is ignored.

So what this really does by itself is open up a Z11 to being taken over by the antminer malware with no other benefit. Anyone who may want to load another firmware in the future would already have to do something like this with the new firmware anyway.

It is good to share though, I guess.

-j

yes I know the freq config is now in a different file in the config folder. I have 2 units coming and should be here Monday or Tuesday. This is a easy prep for custom firmware some want the ssh so they can control the miner remotely. This will keep the ssh enabled and signature checking disabled even after a reboot

Jason... I am also considering giving you direct access to 1 of them for a few hours here and there if you need.... I can set a port forward to let you in one without using teamviewer.

efudd

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:04:21 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2019, 06:33:50 PM by efudd

Yeah, and changing the frequencies in /config/chips_freq.config won't help -- auto-tuning (aka auto-limiting) takes over and restricts the unit from exceeding 142kSol/second.

EDIT: ... and I don't think /config/chips_freq.config is actually used at all, but I may be reading the disassembly wrong.

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:39:13 PM

I see the commands are all still there for the freq in cgminer….So I wonder if the autotune can be bypassed and linked back to the --Bitmain-freq then the limit would be the only thing to unlock. That is if the voltage isn't in the same group of code and being ran at the same time.

edit... I believe the config chip is used only when autotuning...It looks like 2 modes either read the --Bitmain-freq or mode 2 go into autotune. That is if I am reading it right

efudd

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:03:18 PM

I see the commands are all still there for the freq in cgminer….So I wonder if the autotune can be bypassed and linked back to the --Bitmain-freq then the limit would be the only thing to unlock. That is if the voltage isn't in the same group of code and being ran at the same time.

edit... I believe the config chip is used only when autotuning...It looks like 2 modes either read the --Bitmain-freq or mode 2 go into autotune. That is if I am reading it right

"--bitmain-freq" has not been used in many many releases. They didn't update the default options print, but it is not linked in any way, shape, or form, to the frequency setting functions in the Z9, Z9Mini, nor the Z11.

In all cases, it will go into auto-tune, if for whatever reason it does try to "auto scan", which would save the /config/chips_freq.config, the end of that code path results in cgminer being restarted, which sends it right back to the first code path that ignores /config/chips_freq.config.

voltage is set when the boards are being initialized, frequency is also set when the boards are being initialized. Separate threads are then spun up outside of the main initialization to manage/monitor frequency (auto-tune/auto-limit).

But yes, I can bypass auto tuning.

-j

iceman2k2

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:36:49 PM

This image will disable the signature checking on upgrades and enables the SSH for the Antminer Z11. File is 100% safe nothing more then enabled SSH and disabled signature checking. I add this because I have been told some question the safety of my files over efudds. I will never release a file that I have not tested myself and proven to be safe.

1 Unpack files from zip to a sd card from 2gb-32gb in size.
2 Power down miner and place sd card in sd slot on miner
3 power miner back on and wait until you see the led's flash or wait about 2-3 minutes
4 power miner down and remove the sd card
5 Power miner back on and SSH is enabled and there will be no signature checking for future updates thru the web gui.

Your machine is now ready to load any custom firmware and controlable via ssh

The download link for the SD card files was updated on 4/17/2019

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a5IRVrqYjFkmSylCNXE09u75dwpmaNBN/view?usp=sharing

If you find this firmware helpful please make a donation

--- Zcash ---
t1e4Dmr5RBgnWqTN2mAmZ6JzGavW7qxA4P1

Did you see the new FW version?
Can you do a ssh enabled image for this one?

Thanks
efudd

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:17:15 PM

Cute.

Let us know when you realize that setting the initial frequency does nothing because of other changes.

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:30:51 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 10:33:47 AM by chipless

Cute.

Let us know when you realize that setting the initial frequency does nothing because of other changes.

-j

LOL.... Already making comments when you dont even know what I have done. I am not slipping in dev fees or requiring a license to use the fw so any progress is better then paying 3% even after you announced you were lowering it to 2%. Thats the second time now you stated you were going to do something and haven't.

I also find it funny how you commented on the release of my sd image then a few days later release one of your own. It only shows you dont like anyone else releasing firmware and want to be in control of your customers and their miners.

I will add the max freq is about 750 0n the Z11 over that they may lose speed

efudd

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:48:44 PM

I commented that you Left it open to malware attacks. And I fixed that.

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:54:41 AM

The first Beta release of my overclocked and over-volt firmware for the Z11 has now been released. The links have been ubdated on the first post
Please leave feedback so I know which way to go with the limits. For some machines the clocking may be too high and I will adjust per the feedback I receive.

Enjoy
  Chipless

efudd

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:38:31 PM

Oh whatever dude. Sully your name more by releasing bogus shit.

You haven’t overvolted it either.

The voltage range is defined as 800-880 and each chip is initialized at 870. Past that, there are additional checks to ensure it isn’t initialized outside of that range. The PIC then will not pass more than the defined 870 when converted to an i2c message to the downstream hardware, also... so hacking a 7 to an 8 does you no good at all. And the reason you think it is 840/870 is because you have not understood the code you are attempting to disassemble yet... You can completely ignore the 840.

You have changed some hard coded values, selected which stats you think look best, and released some hacked up bullshit.

I’ll tell you what, I’ll give you a special image that disables the autotuning so you can see how wrong you are with your claims.

Do you even know why the auto tuning kicks off every couple of minutes? I do, and it isn’t because you have modded this right.. I don’t even have to look at this to know. Bitmain has hacked some bullshit in to check for a specific frequency setting to try to scan for tuning. At the end, it restarts cgminer to actually initialize them at the selected frequencies..... if you have hacked out those bits to disable that restart, you are also screwing up for reasons that SHOULD be obvious if you were competent.

The autotuning scan thread running is an exception case and not the expected normal run state. Did you fix the case where auto-scanning will tune your boards down to 0mhz? (Rare, but can happen and is hilarity).

Oh, and there is actually a simple way for you to disable auto scan, (but not autotune) through binary edits.

Ghidra has not made you more capable, it has instead increased your confirmation bias.

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:19:03 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 04:56:38 PM by chipless

The voltage range is defined as 800-880 and each chip is initialized at 870. Past that, there are additional checks to ensure it isn’t initialized outside of that range. The PIC then will not pass more than the defined 870 when converted to an i2c message to the downstream hardware, also... so hacking a 7 to an 8 does you no good at all. And the reason you think it is 840/870 is because you have not understood the code you are attempting to disassemble yet... You can completely ignore the 840.

You have changed some hard coded values, selected which stats you think look best, and released some hacked up bullshit.

I’ll tell you what, I’ll give you a special image that disables the autotuning so you can see how wrong you are with your claims.

Do you even know why the auto tuning kicks off every couple of minutes? I do, and it isn’t because you have modded this right.. I don’t even have to look at this to know. Bitmain has hacked some bullshit in to check for a specific frequency setting to try to scan for tuning. At the end, it restarts cgminer to actually initialize them at the selected frequencies..... if you have hacked out those bits to disable that restart, you are also screwing up for reasons that SHOULD be obvious if you were competent.

The autotuning scan thread running is an exception case and not the expected normal run state. Did you fix the case where auto-scanning will tune your boards down to 0mhz? (Rare, but can happen and is hilarity).

Oh, and there is actually a simple way for you to disable auto scan, (but not autotune) through binary edits.

Ghidra has not made you more capable, it has instead increased your confirmation bias.

-j

I guess we are back to the fuck you jason. Before you run your shit mouth why dont you let the public decide if they get an improvement. Easy to watch your server for the increase. The stats speak........ The pic accepts 880 anything higher is rejected not 870 as you claim. I have tried even do a force but 880 is where the illegal voltage message stops. I am using the autotune to keep the speed higher else over a hour or so the speed will drop into a lower range to reduce the limit back to 142k and so on it works and you didnt do it the best thing is its free

The 840 is the default set if the volt is out of range. Once you receive the illegal voltage message it automaticcaly resorts to the default of 840 the normal voltage is between the 800 and 880 range try 881 and you get error try 880 all is ok the normal running is 870 so yes i increased the voltage from 870 to 880 and the default to 880 so if there is an error somehow the voltage by default will still go back to 880

In my opinion your trying to rip miners off....You knew the limits of these machines but led customers to think 180k is what you could maybe bring. Then claim it is so hard to do. I had the initial file done in 6 hours the last 2 weeks have been testing every scenario I can think of.

Reported by miner
Elapsed   KSol/S(RT)   KSol/S(avg)
6h50m11s   138.75          144.56

6h18m37s   136.13           145.6

Reported by flypool
149.1 KH/s   5591 (100%)   0 (0%)   4 minutes ago
142.2 KH/s   5331 (100%)   0 (0%)   4 minutes ago

I will add maybe you should have put off your vacation and bought a z11 instead of sit online begging for someone to loan you one. And yes I know what the file is doing the limit is 880mv anything higher is rejected by the pic. Therefore these miners are not going to get much improvement unless the voltage can be unlocked more. I bought mine then spent 2 weeks modding for the best speed. Next is voltage on the Z9's i may get it working.

another flypool stats...I can post these all week long....So dont accuse of picking and choosing my stats to post
147.2 KH/s   5519 (100%)   0 (0%)   6 minutes ago
144.2 KH/s   5407 (100%)   0 (0%)   6 minutes ago

efudd

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:15:18 PM

-j

I guess we are back to the fuck you jason. Before you run your shit mouth why dont you let the public decide if they get an improvement. Easy to watch your server for the increase. The stats speak........ The pic accepts 880 anything higher is rejected not 870 as you claim. I have tried even do a force but 880 is where the illegal voltage message stops. I am using the autotune to keep the speed higher else over a hour or so the speed will drop into a lower range to reduce the limit back to 142k and so on it works and you didnt do it the best thing is its free

The 840 is the default set if the volt is out of range. Once you receive the illegal voltage message it automaticcaly resorts to the default of 840 the normal voltage is between the 800 and 880 range try 881 and you get error try 880 all is ok the normal running is 870 so yes i increased the voltage from 870 to 880 and the default to 880 so if there is an error somehow the voltage by default will still go back to 880

In my opinion your trying to rip miners off....You knew the limits of these machines but led customers to think 180k is what you could maybe bring. Then claim it is so hard to do. I had the initial file done in 6 hours the last 2 weeks have been testing every scenario I can think of.

Reported by miner
6h50m11s   138.75          144.56

6h18m37s   136.13           145.6

Reported by flypool
149.1 KH/s   5591 (100%)   0 (0%)   4 minutes ago
142.2 KH/s   5331 (100%)   0 (0%)   4 minutes ago

I will add maybe you should have put off your vacation and bought a z11 instead of sit online begging for someone to loan you one. And yes I know what the file is doing the limit is 880mv anything higher is rejected by the pic. Therefore these miners are not going to get much improvement unless the voltage can be unlocked more. I bought mine then spent 2 weeks modding for the best speed. Next is voltage on the Z9's i may get it working.

another flypool stats...I can post these all week long....So dont accuse of picking and choosing my stats to post
147.2 KH/s   5519 (100%)   0 (0%)   6 minutes ago
144.2 KH/s   5407 (100%)   0 (0%)   6 minutes ago

"your" -> "you're".

And "you are" welcome to your opinion, however flawed they are.

See, I won't release "shit". How exactly have you spent 2 weeks "modding" yours when just a week ago you expected to receive them?

My first beta user came online 4/17 @ 21:43 hours.

[pid: 5573|app: 0|req: 13158/60407] ... () {46 vars in 574 bytes} [Wed Apr 17 21:43:27 2019] POST / => generated 1600 bytes in 6 msecs (HTTP/1.1 200) 1 headers in 51 bytes (1 switches on core 0)

As of 29 minutes ago, that system is still running just fine.

[pid: 17806|app: 0|req: 7881/48031] ... () {46 vars in 574 bytes} [Tue Apr 30 16:26:03 2019] POST / => generated 1538 bytes in 7 msecs (HTTP/1.1 200) 1 headers in 51 bytes (1 switches on core 0)

Your own posts state you didn't have machines on 4/17, which is less than two weeks ago... yet I actually have folk running working images with this stuff you claim (but implemented correctly) for almost two real weeks, not two made up weeks.

You will (hopefully) figure out that trying to use the scan thread that way is not going to achieve the results you desire...

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:31:36 PM

"your" -> "you're".

And "you are" welcome to your opinion, however flawed they are.

See, I won't release "shit". How exactly have you spent 2 weeks "modding" yours when just a week ago you expected to receive them?

My first beta user came online 4/17 @ 21:43 hours.

[pid: 5573|app: 0|req: 13158/60407] ... () {46 vars in 574 bytes} [Wed Apr 17 21:43:27 2019] POST / => generated 1600 bytes in 6 msecs (HTTP/1.1 200) 1 headers in 51 bytes (1 switches on core 0)

As of 29 minutes ago, that system is still running just fine.

[pid: 17806|app: 0|req: 7881/48031] ... () {46 vars in 574 bytes} [Tue Apr 30 16:26:03 2019] POST / => generated 1538 bytes in 7 msecs (HTTP/1.1 200) 1 headers in 51 bytes (1 switches on core 0)

Your own posts state you didn't have machines on 4/17, which is less than two weeks ago... yet I actually have folk running working images with this stuff you claim (but implemented correctly) for almost two real weeks, not two made up weeks.

You will (hopefully) figure out that trying to use the scan thread that way is not going to achieve the results you desire...

-j

I am sorry 10-11 days I received mine on 4/21/2019 ... Your data came from people you asked to use for testing miners because you dont have your own. I have seen your posts asking people to send you one and so on. I dont care when you started this isnt your release. I and others realy dont care how sloppy or how good the inside coding is what matters is the end results. Thats why the first is a beta release if all works like people want I will look more into the cleaning up and maybe some performance improvement.

It seems all you can do is worry about my grammer. What a petty fucker you are

I have already received the results I desire without the scanmode it gets about 1 k less then it does running it.

Flypool stats again
146.6 KH/s   5496 (100%)   0 (0%)   3 minutes ago
145.4 KH/s   5453 (100%)   0 (0%)   3 minutes ago

efudd

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:38:40 PM

BTW, the illegal voltage response does not come from the PIC.

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:53:33 PM

BTW, the illegal voltage response does not come from the PIC.

-j

No shit but a code is sent back from the pic saying it wasnt set.... The pic literally wont accept anything higher then 880 even on a forced default the pic resorts back to 840 on any error. I been playing with this and know what is going on so dont sit and act like it dont work. You are just trying to push people away to your dev shit you were gonna release. By your own word you havent been able to hold anything steady over 142 and I have so just get over it. Your not the only person who can make mods that work.

Maybe you need to buy a machine and play with it rather then use someone elses. Again rather then run your mouth lets let the public decide if they are getting more or not. Then you can run your mouth if it is proven not to be working. I was even gonna share the batch 1 mini pic codes with you but your nothing but an asshole so get it yourself

chipless (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:50:09 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 07:10:15 PM by chipless

-j

I am waiting for the link to your special image so you can prove me wrong

edit....current miner reported hash
8h51m28s   151.04         145.58

9h24m2s   143.99         144.43   

No randomness....Steady and holding I also believe I know why there is a 1k difference and need to try some things to make sure

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: