Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan\Investment in a betting script  (Read 681 times)
zaradoz (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:46:13 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm quite new here, and I am well aware that this post might bring the trolls out, but I've decided to try anyway.

For the past 6 months I've developed a betting script that work on sites like Satoshidice and similar sites that provide a predictable return. Unlike "conventional" martingale scripts (which lose money 99.9% of the time), my script attempt to gain very small winnings (actually the minimal amount) and run as many bets as possible while protecting the initial funds, moving any surplus to an external "Safe". After gaining 100% the script will attempt to balance the Safe and the initial stock.

Sounds good? well, it was, actually it was extremely good, part from a few downtimes on the sites, and a few rigged sites, after a learning curve I was able to get a small income. after 4 months of continuous run I've made 10times my initial investment.

The only mistake I made was to use mtgox as my external "Safe"... when gox crashed I had most of my bitcoins deposit on my gox account, eventually I was able to get less than 20% of my bitcoins.

So, why am I posting on a Loans board? I've decided to take my script a step forward, instead of running one instance of the script, I want to run 5-10 instances, the problem is that in order to keep my algorithm, I need a minimum of 1BTC per instance. I am already running 2 instances, so I can wait another 4 month and gain enough to open 5 more. but I believe I got the script to a state it will be a good investment.

Therefore, I am looking for a loan\investment in my script to get things run faster.

My offer is simple, I am looking for 1 bitcoin in total from one investor or more, for one month for 10% interest.

I know this might sound a bit fishy, so I will be willing to provide any assurances including proof of identity and a video call. What I cannot provide is access to my script (after all, I am trying to make a business out of it).

Please PM me if you have any questions, and please, do me a favor - I am not a scammer, spare me the trolling.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 01:04:30 AM

I need a minimum of 1BTC per instance.

[cough]  bullshit.

Run 10 instances with 0.1BTC per instance.   You'll "profit" the exact same.

Trolls gonna say the same thing - what do you have for collateral?

If nothing, you won't get this loan.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:49:02 AM

Most sites use 0.01 as a minimum, If I'll run 0.1 instances, I'll lose all the money in about 2 hours. running 1BTC instances keep it safe.

E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:39:44 PM

Stop being protective about your offer and tell us what exactly you are offering  as collateral i would prefer altcoin or ltc as well if you are ok with that make a deal pm me else without collateral don't even bother to ask anyone any further !!
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:15:07 AM

Stop being protective about your offer and tell us what exactly you are offering  as collateral i would prefer altcoin or ltc as well if you are ok with that make a deal pm me else without collateral don't even bother to ask anyone any further !!

I've managed to get the BTC elsewhere, I will post the results here in about a month or so. hopefully sooner.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 01:25:21 AM

I've managed to get the BTC elsewhere, I will post the results here in about a month or so. hopefully sooner.

You should lock this thread (you can do so below the post) and the thread in Long-term offers.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: