Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES on binance  (Read 557 times)
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:52:21 PM

I think waves is controlled by some whales in big market, i often see pump and dump scene,,do not konow what is waves use for and whats good from this coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:53:14 AM

In some of my trading groups, traders say this is how whales kill investors in margin trading.
there seems to have been a lot of investors placing orders for Long and whales that have made investors lose by going against their expectations. It has dropped to the bottom and investors have been losing a lot.
Margin trading is really dangerous and those who have no experience should not try it. Wink

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:34:43 AM

it's not a bad thing, and it usually happens because there are people who either intentionally or not sell all their coins at cheap prices,
for me it will not affect the market price, and anyway, it is fortunate that people get these low prices.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Cuk0ng_bitc0in

Activity: 188
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:44:02 AM

a very drastic decline. not only in Binance. but in some exchanges such as in Yobit and tidex it has also decreased. Waves is a cryptocurrency that can be said to be more unique than Bitcoin. Besides being able to trade, Waves can also be used to send messages and have a decentralized exchanger called DEX. Interestingly, Waves can process hundreds of transactions in just seconds, superior to Bitcoin.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:00:05 AM

I don't really think that the binance is the cause of the decreasing of WAVES value. There are probably people using their power to decrease the value of WAVES in binance, Maybe there are many whales in Waves and they are trying to control the value.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:42:03 PM

I think waves is controlled by some whales in big market, i often see pump and dump scene,,do not konow what is waves use for and whats good from this coin?

Thats a wrong assumption. Although there are new projects being developed on waves as compared to ETH. But the whole point is, there are not enough companies using it as their base token / dapp development platform unlike eth or eos which has some major backing.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:50:20 PM

Thats a wrong assumption. Although there are new projects being developed on waves as compared to ETH. But the whole point is, there are not enough companies using it as their base token / dapp development platform unlike eth or eos which has some major backing.
Yea, unfortunately Waves came a few months too late and never really took of in popularity. But if you haven't tried or heard about it: Try the Waves DEX. It is a true DEX (not like Binance) and trading is super easy, fast and cheap! Only a few markets have a good liuidity but I hope it becomes more popular
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:52:19 AM

it is really very interesting.
some bots can make moves like that. someone lose really big moneys from this sale.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:57:15 PM

Yea, unfortunately Waves came a few months too late and never really took of in popularity. But if you haven't tried or heard about it: Try the Waves DEX. It is a true DEX (not like Binance) and trading is super easy, fast and cheap! Only a few markets have a good liuidity but I hope it becomes more popular
About binance.com today a lot of talk, both bad and positive.  Of course, everyone likes the good potential of the BNB token, but not everyone will like the recent announcement by the administration of binance.com that they still have leverage over account creation or user funds, despite the fact that this trading platform seems to be decentralized.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:18:47 PM

About binance.com today a lot of talk, both bad and positive.  Of course, everyone likes the good potential of the BNB token, but not everyone will like the recent announcement by the administration of binance.com that they still have leverage over account creation or user funds, despite the fact that this trading platform seems to be decentralized.
and how I will not do this?  All DEX trading platforms are centralized and no one has access to the funds and personal data of users.  Something is wrong here or they want to deceive us all.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:33:50 PM

it is really very interesting.
some bots can make moves like that. someone lose really big moneys from this sale.
Those who act with panic selling really lose a lot, as bot can do things that unexpected, human behaviors who don't have enough trust and knowledge will follow the current trend and sell their assets thinking that it's better to lose some than to lose everything, this event will teach traders and investors to think calmly to make an assessment that will still favor them.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 08:34:29 PM

Big guys watch closely the waves market and they compare the potential opportunities on the entire market in order to catch the best possible profit/loss ratio. Investing in waves is a smart decision and it has the potential to list on the upcoming DEXs.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 09:30:42 PM

Am still trying to find out when that exactly happened because on Binance i didnt see anything like that there and basically wave is still 2-3 USD on coinmarketcap so check your facts right I think maybe there is some kinda of issues with your graph If it were like that i will buy all the waves on binance with my money and sell to other exchange

Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:35:47 PM

Big guys watch closely the waves market and they compare the potential opportunities on the entire market in order to catch the best possible profit/loss ratio. Investing in waves is a smart decision and it has the potential to list on the upcoming DEXs.
Even though Waves will be listed in known exchanges still can't catch it's bid days for now.  It won't have an essential value that might traders and also buying individuals will choice this coin and helping it out from being out of the race.  It's platform is a big consideration why only few using this one

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:15:02 PM

Even though Waves will be listed in known exchanges still can't catch it's bid days for now.  It won't have an essential value that might traders and also buying individuals will choice this coin and helping it out from being out of the race.  It's platform is a big consideration why only few using this one
First of all, we must take into account the demand for waves, When we talk about their prospects.  The coin itself may not play Romny values, while the really promising projects will not be interested in the platform.  Only then can we talk about the current future.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:43:01 PM

I think waves is controlled by some whales in big market, i often see pump and dump scene,,

Thats good to enter and ride the wave as long as WAVES ( coin )  is still being manipulated because you can earn quick and easy profits with it and the good part is that that WAVES will not be totally usesless if ever the whales decided to stop manipulating it because WAVES have its own unique usage  not unlike to other pump and coins out there that once thier value have been dumped  , they cannot recover anymore  .

i do not konow what is waves use for and whats good from this coin?

Waves is like eth , eos , tron , etc... That have the ability to create a smart contract or a token   but aside from its primary usage , waves can also be used as a currency and an asset tool  for investing and paying/buying .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: