Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:07:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Внимание, мошенник и вымогатель!  (Read 5659 times)
se[c]

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 10:40:07 PM

Ну что же, я чутка изучил вопрос и обнаружил, что se[c] как минимум врет в своей подписи, что он разраб foxcoin. Пост в теме о фокс коине аж на 50+ странице + он сам был зареган почти спустя месяц после запуска монеты.

Вообще если посмотреть его посты, то становиться понятно, что это какой-то школьник, строящий из себя крутого спеца: абсолютно пустые посты, никакой конкретики.

se[c], how can you be a foxcoin dev if you registered almost after month from the start of the coin and you simply have no posts about foxcoin? Maybe you lie about that? And also calling a person without proof is not good. You didn't post the exchange. If the exchange has any kind of problems with somebody, exchange owner must contact that person DIRECTLY and not use strange 3rd party members like you with fresh reg date and few posts.

Most important thing: if you call a person a thief (or you state that his computer was used to do a hack), you MUST post all proof info.

Exchange that has got bad protection and hides the fact that they were hacked is shit exhcange. Post all proof info including wallets and other detais or apologize and GTFO!

Good logic you have there - assuming that you can only be a coin developer before or during its launch. Unfortunately for you this thinking is incorrect. I joined the development team after its launch, but I don't see the point in explaining this to you as it has nothing to do with the situation at hand.

As to the more important questions you raise - perhaps you're confused as to how this thread was started. Instead of pendolf2008 responding to me privately about the incident he decided to make a public thread. For what? I have no idea. I don't know whether he did it out of fear, I don't know whether he did to have an alibi and have his friends defend his reputation. But the point is I didn't make any public posts about the situation until he began this nonsense of publicly discussing the issue.

I have provided logs of the attacker, containing his IP address and containing the other IP addresses and username he used on the exchange. He used the same account and IP address to exploit a vulnerability and sending BTC out of the exchange.

And your logic is also flawed in the sense that you think that having a registered account with a lot of posts, or an old registration date proves somehow someones integrity. Sorry to disappoint you by pointing the flaw in this but there are many known cases of older accounts with Hero status scamming people out of money. It is true my account is relatively new, but I've been lurking on the forums for several years. I simply didn't have a need to create an account or post to threads at the time until now.

As for the Exchange contacting him - they did. They even called him directly. But he hangs up the phone. How can they communicate with someone who hangs up the phone at the mentioning of stolen Bitcoins?

How about you sit back and analyze the full situation before you make these ridiculous posts defending someone you have no idea did or did not in fact steal the BTC. In his other posts he made reference to the possibility that maybe his Wifi or computer were compromised. Have you asked him about auditing his router/computer for signs of intrusion? Or are you simply and blindly going to believe him at will?

All he has to do is privately respond back to me, and we can actually move forward on figuring out what happened. If he didn't do it, so be it. But clearly he's tied to the theft in some way.

Thanks for your opinion on the matter.
se[c]

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 10:42:14 PM

Вы ему можете по-русски писать он всё прекрасно понимает. и много чего он людям тут и лично понаписал
Я думаю это чудо сейчас умиляется сколько внимания привлекли от общественности его спецталанты и хакерские виртуозы. Потешим его самолюбие вниманием к его персоне и обсуждением чуши которую он заварил

Haha, I don't understand Russian. I'm using translate.google.com to help me figure out what you gents are saying. Are you trying to drum up a conspiracy, or something?
se[c]

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 10:59:51 PM

I'm helping people. An exchange. There is no nonsense here. It's probably nonsense to you because you either refuse to understand what I am saying or you simply don't understand what I'm saying. And if that is the case - acquire an English speaker to help you decipher what I'm saying.

In any case - BTC were stolen and it points to your friend pendolf2008. If you want to help him - ask him to track down who stole the BTC from his IP address. I tried emailing him nicely, even giving him steps to take to figure out what happened from his end in case he didn't do it. But I will not stop until either the BTC are returned or someone gets arrested for stealing the BTC.

So, if your friend did steal the BTC its best you ask him to return them. If he didn't steal them, it's best to help him figure out who did steal them from his IP.

Pretty simple.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:32:24 AM

And still no answer about an URL... Wink
pendalf2008 (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:54:29 AM

Доброе утро всем. Наш милый друг начинает завиратся. В посте с логами на первой странице он писал что акк уведшего "pendalf2008". теперь прислал письмо, да и в английской ветке уже отписывает ник как "pendolf2008":
Let us start fresh, because obviously there is some miscommunication on your end.

Hi Anton, I'm a security researcher and I was hired by an exchange to do post-hack forensic work, and identify who stole their Bitcoins. About 600 BTC and 2700 LTC were stolen from the exchange. I can not mention the exchange at the time because it is currently not willing to disclose the fact.

When I began doing the research I found that the attacker discovered a vulnerability on the site from his home IP, the same IP was used to log into the 'pendolf2008' account.

The three IPs I presented you in the forum threads are IPs that were used to log into your account. If you google "Whatsmyip" and find a site to tell you your IP address and compare that address to the IP I have listed in the forum threads you will see that you're either in the same range, or have the same IP used to attack the exchange.

I'm sure your IP is dynamic, because 3 IPs from the same /19 IP range were used to log into the 'pendolf2008' account. The 3 IPs tied to your account are pointed to Everest ISP to your town in Ukraine.

With that being said - the attack points directly to you. Now, if you did not commit the attack - can you please think of who it may have been that used your connection or computer?

Looking forward to your response.

Все в том же посте с логами я обратил внимание на одну интересную деталь, на которую сразу не глянул... Он еще кичится там "одинковостью" User-Agent. Так вот user-Agent там Mac... Вы не поверите, но у меня не мак. Мак в принципе на мою машину не станет насколько мне известно  Grin. Похуду наш спамер когда эти логи делал допустить даже не мог что на нашей територии подавляющее большинство машин не Mac...  Grin
se[c]

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 07:58:47 AM

You're a fucking idiot. You're going to point out that I typo'd your name as evidence of what?

Full logs, evidence and dox have been forwarded to the proper authorities. Enjoy.

And good luck. I'm done with you.
pendalf2008 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:55:42 AM

О да... Сразу видно проффесионала своего дела... Без лицензии, без оф регистрации, без персональных данных, да еще и оскорбляющего людей направо и налево, обвиняющего их не приводя НИКАКИХ реальных доказательств. Тупо льющего воду в своих сообщениях. Какой бы "обменник" связался с таким "спецом"? В каком бы реальном "расследовании" "доказательства" им собранные могли бы быть использованы? По моему это риторические вопросы...
Это я все к тому, чтобы люди в беде прошедшие по ссылке на сайт этого афериста задумались что они делают и с кем хотят связатся... Собственно для этого я и запустил эту тему.
Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:50:02 PM

Ну что же, я чутка изучил вопрос и обнаружил, что se[c] как минимум врет в своей подписи, что он разраб foxcoin. Пост в теме о фокс коине аж на 50+ странице + он сам был зареган почти спустя месяц после запуска монеты.

Вообще если посмотреть его посты, то становиться понятно, что это какой-то школьник, строящий из себя крутого спеца: абсолютно пустые посты, никакой конкретики.

se[c], how can you be a foxcoin dev if you registered almost after month from the start of the coin and you simply have no posts about foxcoin? Maybe you lie about that? And also calling a person without proof is not good. You didn't post the exchange. If the exchange has any kind of problems with somebody, exchange owner must contact that person DIRECTLY and not use strange 3rd party members like you with fresh reg date and few posts.

Most important thing: if you call a person a thief (or you state that his computer was used to do a hack), you MUST post all proof info.

Exchange that has got bad protection and hides the fact that they were hacked is shit exhcange. Post all proof info including wallets and other detais or apologize and GTFO!

Good logic you have there - assuming that you can only be a coin developer before or during its launch. Unfortunately for you this thinking is incorrect. I joined the development team after its launch, but I don't see the point in explaining this to you as it has nothing to do with the situation at hand.

As to the more important questions you raise - perhaps you're confused as to how this thread was started. Instead of pendolf2008 responding to me privately about the incident he decided to make a public thread. For what? I have no idea. I don't know whether he did it out of fear, I don't know whether he did to have an alibi and have his friends defend his reputation. But the point is I didn't make any public posts about the situation until he began this nonsense of publicly discussing the issue.

I have provided logs of the attacker, containing his IP address and containing the other IP addresses and username he used on the exchange. He used the same account and IP address to exploit a vulnerability and sending BTC out of the exchange.

And your logic is also flawed in the sense that you think that having a registered account with a lot of posts, or an old registration date proves somehow someones integrity. Sorry to disappoint you by pointing the flaw in this but there are many known cases of older accounts with Hero status scamming people out of money. It is true my account is relatively new, but I've been lurking on the forums for several years. I simply didn't have a need to create an account or post to threads at the time until now.

As for the Exchange contacting him - they did. They even called him directly. But he hangs up the phone. How can they communicate with someone who hangs up the phone at the mentioning of stolen Bitcoins?

How about you sit back and analyze the full situation before you make these ridiculous posts defending someone you have no idea did or did not in fact steal the BTC. In his other posts he made reference to the possibility that maybe his Wifi or computer were compromised. Have you asked him about auditing his router/computer for signs of intrusion? Or are you simply and blindly going to believe him at will?

All he has to do is privately respond back to me, and we can actually move forward on figuring out what happened. If he didn't do it, so be it. But clearly he's tied to the theft in some way.

Thanks for your opinion on the matter.

Look, I make my conclusions based on theory of chances. You have no useful/informative posts about foxcoin. If you are a developer, you most likely be somewhat active on forum. If you just contributed somehow to the coin development, you're not the dev. So my point is that there are few to no chances that you are foxcoin dev (btw this title gives a lot of respect!). A person with hero reputation might be a scammer, but chances are way lower than a newbie might be a scammer.

The fact you do not provide any strong evidence (other than strange logs and words) just make you look like a scammer. Post a wallet that got stolen btc. Post the exchange name. It must be a really bad situation for users if the exchange lost btc and do not let everybody know about that!!! (just like gox)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
se[c]

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 02:40:06 AM

I don't understand your obsession with me being a foxcoin developer or not - if you're so interested, come join #foxcoin on irc.freenode.com and ask me directly. Again, this situation has nothing to do with a coin I'm working on.

As for the situation itself all logs, and evidence have been sent off to the authorities. When you read on the forum your friends been arrested then thats it. I'm done trying to convince him to return the BTC, he had his chance and it is over for him. It should have been apparent to you that it is clear I can not disclose the exchange. And especially now that an investigation is underway. I showed him the logs so that he can at least see that his IP address was used to attack the server. You call it strange. I don't see how it is strange. I don't need to convince you of anything - I was trying to convince him that his dream of getting away with a steal will not work.

When he gets a knock on his door and has to go to prison for committing a cybercrime across borders, I'm sure he'll regret not returning the bitcoin.

Anyway, cheers!

pendalf2008 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:53:58 AM

I don't understand your obsession with me being a foxcoin developer or not - if you're so interested, come join #foxcoin on irc.freenode.com and ask me directly. Again, this situation has nothing to do with a coin I'm working on.

As for the situation itself all logs, and evidence have been sent off to the authorities. When you read on the forum your friends been arrested then thats it. I'm done trying to convince him to return the BTC, he had his chance and it is over for him. It should have been apparent to you that it is clear I can not disclose the exchange. And especially now that an investigation is underway. I showed him the logs so that he can at least see that his IP address was used to attack the server. You call it strange. I don't see how it is strange. I don't need to convince you of anything - I was trying to convince him that his dream of getting away with a steal will not work.

When he gets a knock on his door and has to go to prison for committing a cybercrime across borders, I'm sure he'll regret not returning the bitcoin.

Anyway, cheers!

Ну ну... Ты думаешь что ежели я тебе на почту отвечать перестал я испугался? Grin
Где и какие логи ты предоставил с моим IP? Если ты про логи в https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513286.msg5689896#msg5689896 так моего IP именно в "логах" там нет. Ты его пишеш постфактум просто на словах. Клоун Grin
Ты уже задолбал своими чирз и присон. Если не успокоишся недоумок, сам отправишся в присон, за угрозы. Ты уже дискредитировал себя как "security" биткойна, успокойся, репутацию тебе не вернуть.
PrintMule

Activity: 980

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:00:18 PM

Я удивлен что еще никто никому в этом треде не накатал негативный траст фидбек.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
pendalf2008 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:34:39 PM

Кхм... Ну сие потому что я как бы и не вкурсах был что это... Сейчас вот посмотрел, и что-то не сильно понял - там же типа нужно указывать количество уведенных ВТС. Это мне что указать суму которую он от меня вымогал? Или как?
PrintMule

Activity: 980

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:01:11 PM

Кхм... Ну сие потому что я как бы и не вкурсах был что это... Сейчас вот посмотрел, и что-то не сильно понял - там же типа нужно указывать количество уведенных ВТС. Это мне что указать суму которую он от меня вымогал? Или как?

Если вымогал конкретную сумму - можно написать кокретную сумму.

1000 BTC
falsely accused me and tried to extort money from me

Глянь для примера мой профиль, там есть и негативные и позитивные отзывы.
Особо на них никто не смотрит, но если минусов хотя бы 3-4 то уже никто не будет его воспринимать всерьез.

████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:02:23 PM

Давайте против него уголовное дело попробуем инициировать. Заодно протестим, как правосудие работает в отношении вымогательства криптокоинов. Результат предсказуем, но можно попробовать написать в полицию или еще куда стандартное заявление о систематических угрозах и вымогательстве.
pendalf2008 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:41:15 PM

Давайте против него уголовное дело попробуем инициировать. Заодно протестим, как правосудие работает в отношении вымогательства криптокоинов. Результат предсказуем, но можно попробовать написать в полицию или еще куда стандартное заявление о систематических угрозах и вымогательстве.

По сути ничего кроме почты ну и блога с твиттером нет. Честно - не знаю как и что делать. Сейчас пока пробую пробить его телефон с которого он звонил. Есть у меня подозрение очень сильное что никакой он не америкос... Надо просто хоть знать куда предяву слать. Если в наши органы заявлять на иностранца - результата скорее всего не будет... В таком случае я бы лучше на сайте ФБР попробывал, есть у них там раздел заяв на скам
EddyGameta

Activity: 884

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:29:30 PM

а мне вот кажется что что-то не чисто в этой истории.
Если предположить что это мошенник и вымогатель - то такие персонажи действуют массово, и должен был быть всплеск, несколько людей должно было отписать или обратить внимание на тему. А тут один истец с одним ответчиком. Не утверждаю что автор действительно виноват, но и невозможно это отрицать. Еще одна причина - в словах автора слишком много беспокоиства. На мой взгляд если бы к невиновному человеку обратились с таким заявлением, мол ты мощенник украл у меня деньги - я бы даже разговаривать не стал а просто проигнорил бы, максимум - послал подальше. Но точно уж не стал бы писать на форум и устраивать очную ставку, слишком мало интереса. Так что...
pendalf2008 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:55:23 AM

Ну Ваше ИМХО - ваше дело. Лично меня возмутил факт того что он скрывается под видом "security" биткойна. Ежели вам наплевать на окружающих и вы всегда готовы пройти мимо - не я вам судья. Я, как член биткоин сообщества, не смог пройти мимо такой лицемерной подлости и решил оповестить об этом народ.
Если бы вы реально прочитали все посты темы, то увидели бы что данный "обвинитель" не привел ни одного доказательства. А насчет тревожности - вам сильно понравится, если кто-то узнает ваш ip, имя и телефон, начнет названивать домой? А? Вы батенька сначала думайте что пишете а потом пишите. А то выглядит как еще один "пособник" этого "расследователя". Уже 3-й кстати.
EddyGameta

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:38:47 AM

Ну Ваше ИМХО - ваше дело. Лично меня возмутил факт того что он скрывается под видом "security" биткойна. Ежели вам наплевать на окружающих и вы всегда готовы пройти мимо - не я вам судья. Я, как член биткоин сообщества, не смог пройти мимо такой лицемерной подлости и решил оповестить об этом народ.
Если бы вы реально прочитали все посты темы, то увидели бы что данный "обвинитель" не привел ни одного доказательства. А насчет тревожности - вам сильно понравится, если кто-то узнает ваш ip, имя и телефон, начнет названивать домой? А? Вы батенька сначала думайте что пишете а потом пишите. А то выглядит как еще один "пособник" этого "расследователя". Уже 3-й кстати.
так в том то и дело.
1 - если человек там сильно заморочился, что узнал ваш IP, имя и телефон и начинает названивать - то он очень сильно обеспокоен и сконцентрирован именно на вас, ему это стоило трудов скорее всего. А у мошенников совершенно другая тактика. Они используют массовость, тоесть если понимают что жертва не попалась на крючёк - сразу на другую переключаются.
2 - если он узнал ваш IP имя и телефон - вы ОДНОЗНАЧНО имели с ним связь, это явно исключает вариант "случайного" подбора жертвы. Хотя теоретически он мог безобидно прикидываться девочкой и отослать вам свои фотографии и посотреть куда они ушли на какой айпи, но я сомневаюсь. Еще возможен вариант, что это ваш "старый друг", который в один момент оказался вовсе и не другом.
Или например вы кому-то рассказали историю забавную как взломали кого-то и вывели биткоины, а человек потом смекнул и решил что почему бы не попробовать вас развести. Этот вариант (в случае если вы действительно взломщик) - думаю самый вероятный. Если нет - прошу прощения, я всего лишь перебираю варианты как всё могло быть.
pendalf2008 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:56:18 AM

Видимо читать тему вы все таки не собираетесь. Отвечу в последний раз, ежели продолжите в том же ключе - будите сами с собой разговаривать.
1 - Заморочился с моим телефоном он после того как я эту тему создал. Видимо он так же как и вы рассчитывал что я пройду мимо его лживых обвинений. Да вот беда - я не прошел. И меня сильно зацепило что НИКТО без ИМЕНИ и ОФИЦИАЛЬНОЙ регистрации самопровозгласил себя "шерифом" криптовалют. Где он мог узнать мой ip и почту я написал еще в первом посте. Где мог найти имя и телефон - в третьем. ЕЩЕ раза повторю - ЧИТАЙТЕ ТЕМУ, ваша риторика очень похожа на его - "почему вы оправдываетесь, если не виновны". Я повторюсь - я не оправдываюсь, я раскрываю схему этого жулика, я информирую народ об мошеннике под овечьей личиной. Мне вообще не перед кем не надо оправдыватся - он не официальные органы, и права на собирание инфы обо мне не имеет. Он не привел не одного доказательства. Зная ваш ip я тоже могу очень много о вас понапридумывать. Но ip человека ничего не доказывает. Это все равно говорить " я знаю тебя зовут Вася, ты ограбил поезд". Где доказательства? Факты? Прув? Их нет. А значит - он клевещет и спамит. Добавляя сюда требования каких-то денег - имеем еще и вымогательство.
2 - опять таки - читайте 1 и 3-й пост. Зная мою почту найти меня в сети - очень просто. Я не говорю что зная почту любого человека найти его просто, я говорю исключительно о своей почте. Это мой косяк, я как-то не думал когда использовал ее в публичных изданиях об анаонимности. Не буду отрицать, возможно я и знаю этого человека.
Ну а насчет "взлома кого-то" это не забавно. Абсолютно. У меня так были взломали осенью мой акк на коинотроне https://forum.btcsec.com/index.php?/topic/3265-podmena-payout-adressa-na-pule/?hl=coinotron#entry78069. И увели тогда лайтов и ppc по тому курсу на почти 1000 грн. Да, я так хохотал, что прям ну никаких сил.
Моих знаний для взлома чего либо уж точно не хватит. Никогда такой фигней не страдал и не собираюсь. Побывав один раз в роли жертвы, никому другому такого не пожелаешь. Ну да вам мои слова до лампочки по всей видимости.
EddyGameta

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:41:05 AM

я всего лишь перебираю варианты как всё могло быть.
тему читал кстати
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: