Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 11:15:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What currency is now mining has the potential to  (Read 702 times)
zuanshi2014 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:08:04 AM

What currency is now mining has the potential to
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:16:02 AM

dogecoi

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
Arcas

Activity: 1036
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:18:29 AM

to what?
EndlessWin

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:56:36 AM

im not sure what u mean under potential but that new "old bytecoin" that those guys from bte community have found recently (story with bytecoin.org) is rather ok to be mined on pc + interesting as it's not btc/ltc fork

+ i think there's no point to mine smth that on top of the trend wave cause 1) more profitable to buy such coins 2)it's gonna fall fast (proved by hundred of coins). 

in fact you should just  closely monitor the introduction of new players (=coins) on market not to miss the train of "mining with potential"

tired of identical bitcoin forks? try out BCN - no ASICs, no transaction tracking https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512747.0
wallstreetcoiner

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:07:08 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 11:23:16 AM by wallstreetcoiner

The general consensus around our offices is that Goldcoin (GLD) will almost certainly triple within three months.

This market tends to reward innovative development and the last major update from Goldcoin saw the price jump by nearly 10X. In addition, we think Goldcoin will reach a dime before summer's end.
iampingu

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:16:22 AM

The general consensus around our offices is that Goldcoin (GLD) will almost certainly triple within three months.

This market tends to reward innovative development and the last major update from Goldcoin saw the price jump by nearly 10X. In addition, we think Goldcoin will reach a dime before summer's end.

I think you post this shit every day.

You're really really starting to become my least favourite new member.

He didn't say, which coin do you hold a lot of that you accidently bought at a high price that you need to shift.
bl0ckchain

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:26:13 AM

+1 for the Gold train!

"Oh, here it comes

Well, train, train, take me on out of this town
Train, train, Lord, take me on out of this town
Well, that woman I'm in love with, Lord, she's Memphis bound"

~ Blackfoot
harkonnen

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:34:33 AM

Bitcoin, of course. The others are all crap, wasting of time.
EndlessWin

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:43:27 AM

+1 for the Gold train!

goldcoin is just "one of thousands" litecoin fork. i've always wanted to know how it differs from all others (except its promotion group that spams all topics with goldcoin advertising). i doubt it will ever cover expenses of electricity i may spend on its mining

tired of identical bitcoin forks? try out BCN - no ASICs, no transaction tracking https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512747.0
iampingu

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:44:44 AM

+1 for the Gold train!

goldcoin is just "one of thousands" litecoin fork. i've always wanted to know how it differs from all others (except its promotion group that spams all topics with goldcoin advertising). i doubt it will ever cover expenses of electricity i may spend on its mining

It doesn't differ at all, it just has two brand new newbie accounts spamming the same shit every day for the last 3 days now.
anonuser777

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:38:07 PM

The general consensus around our offices my mom's basement is that Goldcoin (GLD) will almost certainly triple within three months.

Fixed it for you. Now GTFO.
Warning__3

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:44:20 PM

Dogecoin will raise in a few days when the 1.6 hardfork will be inplace! Cheesy

xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:58:08 PM

Everyone needs to just ignore the new accounts pumping bullshit coins like Goldcoin. They are spamming everywhere.
braane

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:16:29 PM

I really believe in Anoncoin. I think it has the potential to really go places by the end of the year.

Two others I have personally invested in that have good potential are Myriad and Riecoin. If you are looking at a real long shot play, that might reward big and you can get cheap, try Zetacoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: