Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:01:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the Safest and Most Reliable Exchange to Sell Alt Coins ?  (Read 605 times)
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:32:27 PM

Binance exchange is one of the major, and reliable exchanges in Asia, so far binance is the most widely used and popular exchange in all countries with transaction/trading costs low and faster compared to other exchanges. Indeed, Binance's reliability in the world of cryptocurrency deserves a thumbs up because it's able to place its customers with high security and comfort so that users can fully control their money in the form of crypto.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
morrisgonzalez

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:47:26 PM

I'm using Coinbase 3 years for exchange to sell Alt coins and I must say it's a safest and most reliable wallet ever. I never face any scam or cheat with using Coinbase. It's also most popular wallet for exchange and sell Alt coins. I keep my alt coin in coinbase and when it's price increase then sell Alt coins. 
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:13:38 PM

You'll see I am advertising Yobit in my signature, and they're a decent exchange that I've used innumerable times in the past and have never encountered any problems whatsoever.  They offer a good selection of alts, so you would probably be able to sell whatever it is you have.

Binance is also very good and they too have many different coins to trade.  Fees are very low and never have I had issues with them either. 

Just stay away from exchanges with zero reputation and you should have a look around the exchanges section of the forum to get more info.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:25:52 PM

There are many exchanges that are safe in terms of selling alt coins and also a reliable one. I tried many times selling my coins, withdrawing it, depositing it on Yobit. Yet, nothing happens. I can trade easily and it is user friendly. Although the fee on withdrawing bitcoin in here is .0012 btc. It's quite high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:01:36 PM

Personally i am very comfortable with binance and having such a cool and user friendly mobile app, i breeze in and out as i please, i have my funds in binance and digifinex although not such a wise idea to leave funds in exchange, not that rest of exchange are not good as well but this is just personal preference, between i don't really think there is any exchange not safe to sell alts except if you mean for safe keeping of funds.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
GelaiThePom

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:39:19 AM

As all of them said, Binance is always a safe choice to sell altcoins. I also use Bittreo to sell altcoins that they supported because they have a high discounts for OTC trades and it’s actually good.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:51:44 AM

Binance exchange is one of the major, and reliable exchanges in Asia, so far binance is the most widely used and popular exchange in all countries with transaction/trading costs low and faster compared to other exchanges. Indeed, Binance's reliability in the world of cryptocurrency deserves a thumbs up because it's able to place its customers with high security and comfort so that users can fully control their money in the form of crypto.

A lot of people is recommending that one. And if it is widely used, there most be a really good reason for that. When it comes to the market when there's a lot of options, the customer's preference says a lot.

The funny thing is that in some industries, a group dominates because they destroy the small ones or buy them, but that is another story.

I also think that one is pretty good, but the really good exchanges will probably ask for ID and/or phone verification. Something to have present if you want to go for the safest and more reliable ones.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:56:56 AM

As all of them said, Binance is always a safe choice to sell altcoins. I also use Bittreo to sell altcoins that they supported because they have a high discounts for OTC trades and it’s actually good.
I haven't known the exchange what you say aside from binance. So I'll ask, is that new exchange? When I click the link I can't reach the web, seems like I must use vpn, or anu other idea?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 01:27:51 AM

for now I consider binance as the safest exchange, I often buy and sell altcoins, for me for now the best binance exchanges. and this has been proven.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:33:49 AM

If you speak about BTC then i would say Coinbase , depends on what you want to do later , would you like sell them for EUR / USD and then withdraw to bank account ? Then Coinbase is the way to go as they offer Bank withdrawals . If we speak about altcoins then you need to make sure you alt is listed on exchange you would like to register . But Binance and bittrex is exchanges i trust , there is quite more of time , but make sure you altcoin is listed on exchange you about to sell . Would not recommend using HitBtc , LiveCoin and other shady exchanges . If you google reviews about them , then you will see its quite horrible
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:49:23 AM

Binance ranked first in my opinion. Binance is easy to use or user-friendly for me, especially lay people who are new to crypto exchange. Binance is also equipped with KYC which makes it safe and reliable. Actually, there are still many good and safe crypto exchanges like KuCoin, Bittrex, Poloniex.

Vesperion

Activity: 506

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:53:06 AM

for now I consider binance as the safest exchange, I often buy and sell altcoins, for me for now the best binance exchanges. and this has been proven.

All Exchange have the same chance to get hacked, personally i like ShapeShift and Yobit, both of them works great for me... Their security measures is a great feature and both of them makes me feel secure.

Account burned by the community.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:55:42 AM

I have some Bitcoin in my hardware wallet
You have said that bitcoin sits in you hardware wallets right?
May I please ask - Which is the Safest and Most Reliable Exchange to Sell Alt Coins ?
Then why here you are looking for exchange to sell altcoins?i just don’t get the connection of those two but ofcourse i will answer the question.

It will be depending on what altcoin you were going to sell because that will dictate the exchange you’re gonna need,but for reliable and trustworthy exchanges if you’re coin is listed on them so it would be Binance for safer and reliable trading
Sonu_titu

Activity: 136
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:19:24 AM

I prefer to do all my transaction through CoinSwitch. You can compare prices across platform and buy at any without creating an account at any if you are trading throuch CoinSwitch.

Also, 450+ Coins are listed with 45000 coin pairs. You can trade a wide range of coins.

Check this out: https://coinswitch.co

Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:24:31 AM

If you are looking for a 100% safe exchange, then the only option is to go for some of the DEX sites. In such exchanges you are the ones storing your coins and no one can hack them. If you are looking for non-decentralized exchanges, then I'd prefer exchanges such as Cryptopia, Yobit, HitBTC, Gate.io, KuCoin and Idax (hoping that you don't have a problem with KYC).
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:31:09 AM

May I please ask - Which is the Safest and Most Reliable Exchange to Sell Alt Coins ?

im recomended use binance exchange, bittrex and poloniex (circle usd).
im use bitterx since 20015 and never get any problem except kyc.
poloniex is big exchange too, with support circle usd use it arround 2016 and never get problem, but kyc is needed too.
and binance is good option, no kyc for low transaction.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:58:06 AM

Coinbase, binanace, poloniex, bittrex you can choose one of them to sell your altcoins that four excahnge are already trysted by the people with low transactions fee.
gamer4156

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:03:43 PM

There are numerous exchanges to sell BTC safely. I will suggest you to go to coinmarketcap and click BTC markets. You will see a long list of exchanges which are giving you trade option. Select that which have highest volume and best rates. I have used almost 30 different exchanges and my experience is good. You can check yobit.net I have used this exchange recently.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:20:40 PM

I personally use local exchanges in my country, namely INDODAX.com to buy and sell other altcoins. so far there are no obstacles in exchange.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:33:40 PM

As others have said, Binance is a great exchange to sell alts when possible. I have never had issues with Binance. Though it is a centralized exchange, my deposits and withdrawals have been reasonably fast. Also, remember to set up 2FA.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: