Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:33:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherEgg gambling game  (Read 140 times)
HumptyD (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:26:55 PM

Greetings! I have invented an extremely unique and original concept for a gambling game called EtherEgg. It's so unique that I feel it would be an error to describe the game in any detail here on a public forum until it's ready to launch, and in fact will be asking all potential investors to sign an NDA before reading the comprehensive documentation for the game.

I can say that the game is based loosely on an already unique and popular game, and that I've changed it enough that it is wholly its own special thing. I believe the game will not only appeal to this already existing (and largely untapped) fanbase but also to a much wider audience. It has the potential to earn hundreds of thousands and possibly millions of dollars in revenue every month. It also has the potential to fail completely, of course. All things are possible, nothing is guaranteed. What I am looking for are the truly astute investors willing to read the full documentation, to do their homework, to see and understand the true potential of the game, and who then feel as excited as I am about it!

I am offering a finder's fee of 1% to anyone who can connect me with someone who ends up becoming an investor. In other words if you connect me with someone who invests 50k into the project, your finder's fee will be $500. And yes, 50k is what I am looking for to fund this project.

Please PM me for contact details. Thanks for reading!
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 04:54:05 PM

I am offering a finder's fee of 1% to anyone who can connect me with someone who ends up becoming an investor. In other words if you connect me with someone who invests 50k into the project, your finder's fee will be $500. And yes, 50k is what I am looking for to fund this project.

Can you sign a message from the address where you hold that $500 that is approximately 0.09534BTC, claiming that it is you who is the owner of the address on this date and that you have claimed to use it as finder's fee?

Do that and I am sure several "advisers" are going to come in to help you out, although the legitimacy of those influencers I am not to comment on. Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:30:52 PM

Can you sign a message from the address where you hold that $500 that is approximately 0.09534BTC, claiming that it is you who is the owner of the address on this date and that you have claimed to use it as finder's fee?

Do that and I am sure several "advisers" are going to come in to help you out, although the legitimacy of those influencers I am not to comment on. Wink
For those people who do have some connections with some investors then this $500 isnt really that bad but investing $50k for a project wouldnt really be that easy.

I dont really like for those project owners will do just say about having potential revenues of hundreds of thousands or even millions and with the name EtherEgg
then i do have my first impression that this would be like some another smartcontract game like we do see on FOMO3D or some sort for Kitties yet he do have mentioned about
the popular ones but completely made it new.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 11:42:41 PM

Greetings! I have invented an extremely unique and original concept for a gambling game called EtherEgg. It's so unique that I feel it would be an error to describe the game in any detail here on a public forum until it's ready to launch, and in fact will be asking all potential investors to sign an NDA before reading the comprehensive documentation for the game.

I can say that the game is based loosely on an already unique and popular game, and that I've changed it enough that it is wholly its own special thing. I believe the game will not only appeal to this already existing (and largely untapped) fanbase but also to a much wider audience. It has the potential to earn hundreds of thousands and possibly millions of dollars in revenue every month. It also has the potential to fail completely, of course. All things are possible, nothing is guaranteed. What I am looking for are the truly astute investors willing to read the full documentation, to do their homework, to see and understand the true potential of the game, and who then feel as excited as I am about it!

Please PM me for contact details. Thanks for reading!

What is the types of games do you offer in your gambling game? how much percentage of profit can you give to investors for each month? please tell in detail so that I can deliver this offer to investors. Because indirectly, if the business you do later will have problems, surely I will also be affected and I don't want that to happen
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: