Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 06:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Great Opportunity for Crypto Influencers  (Read 177 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:54:27 PM

If you are a crypto enthusiast or manage a social media platform related to crypto news and events, you are in luck! We have launched an ICO project related to this topic and we’re looking for people who have an audience interested in learning about the latest news and events in the world of crypto and blockchain.

We want to work with you to provide valuable and insightful content to your audience and spread the value of crypto. So if you think you have an audience that might be interested in learning about great new projects and events, reply to this thread and get an opportunity to monetize your influence.

You can add your services on the first ever CMA marketplace for crypto project advertising and marketing - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace

We will buy your services for our ICO project which is one of the top ICO project's in 2019!

thepr0digy21

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 11:00:57 PM

Please feel free to message me. I’d be interested to see if I can assist your project.
bitrocker2020

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:53:11 AM

this is interesting. already signup and placed an add. very user friendly ... thanks for sharing the link
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:25:58 PM

Awesome! We are going to look through the requests on joining the marketplace and if the offer is good - we will buy it from you Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: