Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:51:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So it is okay for Lesbian Cow (u= 206143) to break their auction terms?  (Read 443 times)
FFrankie (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:32:37 AM

@OP if we are going to start nitpicking over dumb shit then you still owe me $50. Remember your little trip to Wallmart where I paid for the items you've bought and you later returned them?

If we are going to nitpick, because we nitpicked the shit out of that when it happened, the items where mine to do with what I pleased. I got paid to buy the items (No where did it say I had to keep the items. ) and go on trips and on top of that the money from walmart went to buying homeless people pizza on clementines street. Which everyone complained about(the final trip to clementas) because my phone didn't have enough battery to properly document it. But it made them happy, and me happy.

I would love to do in Atlantic City, I actually know my way around there, probably would be more fun to live stream as it is more dangerous. Yall should add me back into the slack group.  

Im locking this topic.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: