Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XTNC] XtendCash - Cryptocurrency for Monetization  (Read 2721 times)
IonicTong (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 06:23:52 PM

We're just waiting on TradeOgre at the moment, they are busy trying to get things done, test etc. Wallets are online, just waiting for the market to open.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk111

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:31:21 AM

I have to agree with the others that this looks dodgy and seems to be a copy and paste coin to make a quick buck for the developers.
No use case and no dev info on the site so this looks to be a useless shitcoin.

Saronite project
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:46:27 AM

I have to agree with the others that this looks dodgy and seems to be a copy and paste coin to make a quick buck for the developers.
No use case and no dev info on the site so this looks to be a useless shitcoin.

Please before you talk, read. This is an merged project with existing use cases.
GD199

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:56:44 AM

what is the swap rate?
2:1?
Saronite project
Copper Member

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:19:24 AM

what is the swap rate?
2:1?

The swap was already done. It was 2:! PURK and 1:1 XRN
IonicTong (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 07:50:48 AM

XtendCash [XTNC] Market is now open on TradeOgre - https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-XTNC
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:24:49 AM

We were all just robbed.  Sad

Can you please explain in details how you were robbed ?
The only thing i am wondering about this project or coin is the algorithm because it is not stated but the issue of robbery capture by attention beyond all the promises of this project.
@Aerocool kindly explain.
Saronite project
Copper Member

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:22:11 AM

The only thing i am wondering about this project or coin is the algorithm because it is not stated but the issue of robbery capture by attention beyond all the promises of this project.

The current algorithm is CN Turtle, the robbery is beyond me. Would like to know too.
IonicTong (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 01:42:46 PM

Hey. I apologize for my bad English, I am writing through a translator. Question to the developers, I only learned on April 15th about combining PURK and Saronite and creating a new coin xtendcash. I have a lot of PURK coins left in my local wallet. What will happen to these coins now? Will there be an opportunity to bring them to the exchange and sell? And does the 2:1 exchange PURK coins kept by people on a local wallet spread to xtnc coins?

Hi Porro,

Sorry, we have been posting on all channels about the swap now for over a month now. The 15th was the last day for the swap. Unfortunately, these coins are lost.
IonicTong (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 08:56:01 PM

Unfortunately not sorry, there was a 30 day window and that's passed now.
HeyMicky

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:24:57 PM

Unfortunately not sorry, there was a 30 day window and that's passed now.

So what is the actual problem to give an opportunity to everyone who did not know about the merger PURK coins and Saronite, to bring their coins to the exchange from their local wallets for sale?

u dont keep track of your coins? dont bitch here. you had more than a month

team I just joined here. want to know can i do afr ann for you? dont need payment
morbona

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:34:14 PM

I always lose coins in these swaps .. aff  Cry Cry
Aerocool

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:53:53 PM

Just look at the price in USD and how new coins pour at exchange in first hours.After that apply pump and dump scheme and drive to the sunset.
Saronite project
Copper Member

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:06:54 AM

I loose with this swap 200 000 PURK.

1) Where my 100 000 XtendCash required for swap?
2) Why one ore two person decide coin future?
3) Where decentralisation?
4) Why need to close PURK? This coins may exists in parallel.

Look like a scam coin

1) You had more than a month to send your PURK to the exchange
2) The coin merged so that we can speed up development, there was no other way for the coin to merge.

Please make sure before claiming scam. There is no scam here! I know this is a common thing on Bitcointalk but please get your facts correct.

We were all just robbed.  Sad

Just look at the price in USD and how new coins pour at exchange in first hours.After that apply pump and dump scheme and drive to the sunset.

This is a merged project, almost 30 million XTNC was in existence since the start of the coin from people that previously mined Saronite and Purk.
HeyMicky

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:01:59 AM

I loose with this swap 200 000 PURK.

1) Where my 100 000 XtendCash required for swap?
2) Why one ore two person decide coin future?
3) Where decentralisation?
4) Why need to close PURK? This coins may exists in parallel.

Look like a scam coin

1) You had more than a month to send your PURK to the exchange
2) The coin merged so that we can speed up development, there was no other way for the coin to merge.

Please make sure before claiming scam. There is no scam here! I know this is a common thing on Bitcointalk but please get your facts correct.

We were all just robbed.  Sad

This is a merged project, almost 30 million XTNC was in existence since the start of the coin from people that previously mined Saronite and Purk.

And yet, you, as developers, should be given an opportunity, at least within a week, to all owners of PURK coins who did not know about the merger Purk and Saronite could withdraw coins to the exchange and sell them.

theres was almos 2 months for swap retard. why would u want to withdraw purk and saronite? u had to send them to the exchange for the swap.. retard fully
IonicTong (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 09:09:26 AM

Pretty much daily on Discord, telegram + other networks it was announced. There's nothing in it for us, the chain is dead, we wanted to make sure all holders got their swap...

Again, I apologise if you didn't see it, but its out of our hands now...
HeyMicky

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:18:26 AM

Pretty much daily on Discord, telegram + other networks it was announced. There's nothing in it for us, the chain is dead, we wanted to make sure all holders got their swap...

Again, I apologise if you didn't see it, but its out of our hands now...

Maybe I should have found out about the merger Purk and Saronite should find out from the inscriptions on the street fences and walls? ... I repeat, there was not a word on the official website https://purkproject.com about the merger Purk and Saronite. Why did your team exchange only those Purk coins that were on the TradeOgre.com exchange, but did not take care of the exchange of those coins that are stored in local wallets? In general, stop turning on the fool, and really activate the Purk network for a week, to transfer the remaining coins from local wallets to the stock exchange for their sale. Or make a 2:1 compensation for those coins that people have left on local wallets.

y not join the telegram or discord? u wont because you want to spam here. reporting u. swap is over get over it.
Moppy

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:50:02 AM

It is possible to speak of extreme fraud when the split is 45% PoW and 55% Service Nodes.
SCAM-Extrem = Devs - 5,000,000 XTNC (5%)
and +55% from Total Premine - 33,809,712 XTNC (TBC)
it is incomprehensible how the sum is divided, who gets what, who has gemged what. but first only the developer puts all his pocket, very trustworthy

I guess so. Why the coin is 100% plagiarism. Everything was taken out of the origin of Forknote and some components of Monero and Loki, sold as a separate idea.

Do not let people rip you off. If this new coin is no longer lucrative for the dev, there is a new one with old ideas. Huh Shocked Angry
HeyMicky

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:27:06 PM

It is possible to speak of extreme fraud when the split is 45% PoW and 55% Service Nodes.
it is incomprehensible how the sum is divided, who gets what, who has gemged what. but first only the developer puts all his pocket, very trustworthy

I guess so. Why the coin is 100% plagiarism. Everything was taken out of the origin of Forknote and some components of Monero and Loki, sold as a separate idea.

Do not let people rip you off. If this new coin is no longer lucrative for the dev, there is a new one with old ideas. Huh Shocked Angry

y so stupid? this is merge project. do ur math right. there was a swap of the coins from 2 project. lol sumtimes idiocy has no limit. y so sour? i want to see u when this projct goes to moon! this is new coin merge but stil 2 old project coming togeter

I SUPPORT XTNC

copy coin?

loki - monero copy things added incl sn and cool app
haven -  monero copy no changes
masari - monero clone no changes
etn - monero clone no changes
monerov -  monero clone no changes
xtendcash - loki clone adding monetize and dontate
(MANY MORE!!)

who u tryna fool?
Moppy

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:33:30 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2019, 01:57:01 PM by Moppy

y so stupid? this is merge project. do ur math right. there was a swap of the coins from 2 project. lol sumtimes idiocy has no limit. y so sour? i want to see u when this projct goes to moon! this is new coin merge but stil 2 old project coming togeter Grin

I SUPPORT XTNC

copy coin?

loki - monero copy things added incl sn and cool app -
haven -  monero copy no changes
masari - monero clone no changes
etn - monero clone no changes
monerov -  monero clone no changes
xtendcash - loki clone adding monetize and dontate
(MANY MORE!!)

all ideas are just copied, that's also evident from the right.

Copyright (c) 2019 The XtendCash Project.
Copyright (c) 2018 The Loki Project.
Portions Copyright (c) 2014-2018 The Monero Project.
Portions Copyright (c) 2012-2013 The Cryptonote developers.

who u tryna fool?

You realize that you have no idea of ​​the matter.

The coins were even created using a construction kit / generator.
https://github.com/forknote/cryptonote-generator
http://forknote.net/create/#/

and for blondes like you:

https://cryptonotestarter.org/inner.html

anyone can do that.
But while still the miner are exploited is a shame.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: