Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:48:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE Stock] RobinHood referrals for CHEAP prices! Guaranteed Profit -$2 ea  (Read 189 times)
TomorrowIllChange (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:21:25 AM

Don't miss out on the RobinHood referral cash cow! If you don't know what Robinhood is ( get out from under your rock ) it's a free trading app that allows you to buy/sell stocks and now crypto as well for free.

Robinhood has one of the most generous referral programs I've seen in a long time. Essentially you simply goto robinhood.com and register an account. You're then given a referral link to pass along to friends, family and whoever. Anybody who registers an account using your link and meets the criteria is awarded a free stock, no strings attached valued anywhere from $3 to $150. The great part is that you are also awarded a free random stock =)

Their program allows you to refer as many people as you like until you hit $500 USD in referral rewards. At the point they email you and let you know you will not be given bonus stocks for any future referrals. You are free to trade, sell or do whatever with your free stocks. The only stipulation is that they require you hold the balance of the stocks on your account for 30 days if you intend to transfer the balance to your bank account.

I have nearly 2 years of experience maxing out accounts for my customers within a very short time period and no issues. I'd like to offer a couple members here a free trial in exchange for them posting their experience.

What you need for this service:

An account at Robinhood.com ( It's free )
That's it!

If you are interested in this service but perhaps do not have a checking account / debit card to withdraw to I can assist with that as well, just let me know =)
bitrocker2020

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:01:46 AM

is Robinhood open for everyone or is it only in the US ? Funding can also be in Crypto and not necessary FIAT ?
TomorrowIllChange (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:37:09 AM

is Robinhood open for everyone or is it only in the US ? Funding can also be in Crypto and not necessary FIAT ?

Funding of your account is not required, simply click on the button that says "Don't see your bank listed?" It will let you open your account with no bank attached. After 30 days if you still do not have an account of some kind to withdraw I also supply my customers with a small list of prepaid accounts they can open online which Robinhood still accepts, most known prepaid accounts are banned and wont let you link. Yes, Robinhood is limited to US residents.
djerelle

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:47:01 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 04:01:59 AM by djerelle

I have a couple accounts that are close to being maxed out.
I don't know if you deem me reputable enough to vouch for a trial but I forsure want to buy some refs from you

edit: you should also change your messaging settings to allow newbies to PM you
anticrom

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:08:42 PM

I'm interested, PM me please. I can't message you since I'm a newbie
Polonex

Activity: 213

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:53:32 PM