Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:48:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Dispute Resolution and Mediation Services  (Read 286 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 05:24:23 AM

I am just trying to get a feel for seeing if anyone may have interest in dispute resolution services here on the forum. Conflict and argument are in no shortage here on the forum, and I have demonstrated a long history of maintaining contractual and ethical principles based on what was agreed to and even if it is unpopular. I also have 8 years of experience with this forum and its culture. I have a better than average knowledge of contract law, though I am not a lawyer. Do you think such a service resolving contractual and other disputes would be desirable here on the forum? I would welcome any feedback, examples, or suggestions. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 05:29:38 AM

I don't think dispute resolution service can work here. I saw only real trade and scam trade. For any of these trade cant help resolution service. Mediation Services can be helpful to avoid scam. So, starting Mediation Services can be helpful for the community.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 05:51:02 AM

I don't think dispute resolution service can work here. I saw only real trade and scam trade. For any of these trade cant help resolution service. Mediation Services can be helpful to avoid scam. So, starting Mediation Services can be helpful for the community.

I disagree, as I have seen many cases of otherwise trusted members who either have a miscommunication, some how caused offense to each other, or have some other disagreement with details of an agreement that could benefit from such a service. Often I find people engaged in conflicts that end up hurting both parties more than a mutually restorative solution, and mediation from a disinterested third party can often help put egos and tempers to the side in order to reach maximal benefit for those involved. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback nonetheless.
TraderTrust

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 03:35:54 AM

Although I am a complete 'newbie' here, I can't see why the type of services you propose would not have a market.

Writing; as you do, in high-level English can only enhance your chances.

I'm intrigued by your signature line...

Good luck from me!
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:12:30 AM

Many of the issue caused due to misunderstanding and  resolves by proper communication   so somebody willing to work patiently with both parties will be a big plus.Your services can really help there.
Unfortunately there are so many di*kheads in this forum that mediating anything between them in this forum will be waste of time.

I am alive
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:45:23 AM

Your services demand is highly welcomed and in great demand though we may not directly think so, mediation is to maintain peace between two or more parties especially becoming the voice of the voiceless and resolve conflicts.
Please let us know the areas or aspects that your services covers and criteria to apply.
Thank you
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 08:04:51 AM

Your services demand is highly welcomed and in great demand though we may not directly think so, mediation is to maintain peace between two or more parties especially becoming the voice of the voiceless and resolve conflicts.
Please let us know the areas or aspects that your services covers and criteria to apply.
Thank you

For now I will have to operate on a case by case basis. Of course I would only mediate activities legal within the USA. That is my hope, to be able to be a trusted reliable neutral party to step by step break down the conflict and offer potential resolutions. This could either be binding or non-binding depending on participant preferences. IE they can leave me to make the final decision (binding), choose from my proposed solutions, or even ignore them completely (non-binding). The cost would be largely proportional to the amount of time that would be spent working out these details. If anyone is currently having a dispute they wish to resolve feel free to PM me to discuss solutions.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:47:09 AM

Many of the issue caused due to misunderstanding and  resolves by proper communication   so somebody willing to work patiently with both parties will be a big plus.Your services can really help there.
Unfortunately there are so many di*kheads in this forum that mediating anything between them in this forum will be waste of time.
I agree with you and in most cases they cut off all communication channels, or better still press ignore.
Mediating could have been helpful in some cases but the personality of individuals will be a big challenge in that area too.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 06:10:29 PM

I agree with you and in most cases they cut off all communication channels, or better still press ignore.
Mediating could have been helpful in some cases but the personality of individuals will be a big challenge in that area too.

That is exactly what I am here for, to find a way to function with the conflicting personalities myself in order to organize a solution which will allow ego to be put aside to result in a maximally beneficial solution for all involved parties.
petahasher

Activity: 316
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:15:58 PM

TECSHARE definitely knows his stuff around contracts and disputes that rise from them. I would trust TECSHARE's mediation services
nomteck1

Activity: 240
Merit: 139

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:44:18 PM

Is quite interesting what you are offering. As well as your signature
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: