Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:01:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI NEXT - our new vision, that puts you first  (Read 8848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 03:14:25 PM

Is this a development from a previous project or this will be a new token with all kinds of new ones too, I will follow it because this is a very good project

this is the update of old ICONOMI project, they still continue their service.
they didn't announce new coin or something like that, just huge update on their platform, better UI/UX, new feature, etc.
thats all i know

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rick Carlisle jr

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:52:24 PM

ICONOMI Next - our vision that puts YOU first. What’s been done in 2019 and what's coming soon? With ICONOMI Next, you’ll always know what we are up to! #crypto #SocialPortfolios #PerformanceFee ➡️ http://[Suspicious link removed]/2D25y7l 

Next move is brainstorming   Cheesy Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Okay we get it now it is called the Iconomi NEXT move...
BBQbitcoin

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:53:22 PM

WEBSITE · BLOG · MEDIUM · TWITTER · FACEBOOK · REDDIT 

I see but do you have some official Telegram or other chat rooms to see the discussions there maybe ?
Janko1981

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:55:14 PM

Daaaaamn Iconomi has already quite a load list of tokens available to buy on the platform .. Really didn't know about it. (but you can not buy ICN  Grin Cheesy nooo )  https://www.iconomi.com/cryptocurrencies

Most of the tokens that are mentioned over there are not even listed on the ICONOMI exchange I am the member of ICONOMI exchange and they have hardly listed 10-12 digital assets.

Thanks for the reply. Okay so mostly to tokens used (a couple of them). Well 10-12 is still good. Do you think they are going to add more  and slowly the assets will increase on the exchange ?  Grin

I am not totally sure but they might start adding new tokens which are in the high demands in the community but I am more interested in finding out what is this new ICONOMI next thingy.

That would be great. Also they could  do some like voting poll for adding tokens  so that the community decides what tokens will be mostly usable. I am also interrested in this NEXT thingy Cheesy want to read more. Does anyone maybe have some medium or steemit links ?

Fingers crossed dudeZ

They haven't released much information about ICONOMInext yet. But you will find all the future and past blog posts by ICONOMI at this link also you can check out their website for more information on ICONOMI next

thank you maan. I found the website, medium and everything else so now it's reading, brainstorming and asking questions. ICONOMI Next here we come !! Hope there will be more info soon.
FissheZBTC

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:56:54 PM

Can someone explain to me please.
Okay so Iconomi had a succesful ICO back in the day and they gave out ICN tokens.

Where does eICN come in ? Is that like equity in the company ? Can you get more or are they sold out ?
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:54:37 AM

Hello everyone

I am looking and reading about this project and I am interresting about  Where do I get beta invites?   Smiley  thanks

Beta application is available here: https://iconomi_beta.typeform.com/to/md6UtT (there are 4 simple questions you have to answer before applying)

Applied to be one of the BETA-testers for their new platform let's see what the response would be for my application.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
iconomi_growth

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:50:33 AM

Hello everyone

I am looking and reading about this project and I am interresting about  Where do I get beta invites?   Smiley  thanks

To apply for Social Portfolios beta programme, apply via this form: https://iconomi_beta.typeform.com/to/md6UtT (there are 4 short questions you have to answer first)
iconomi_growth

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:51:51 AM

Hi,

I wonder this project I read about iconomi is this the official thread? What are the NEXT functions like an extension of the original platform or a new project that is integrated. I looked at the website and in the blog it doesn't say much about it. I saw the name of features but where can I like see more of it or do I need to registre on platform and check it out ?

Please help me to get some more info.

Each new feature will be announced and explained in detail on ICONOMI social media/email/blogs in upcoming weeks. Up until that point we are available for all specific questions on BitcoinTalk, Reddit or RocketChat!
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:23:03 PM

ICONOMI with 50k followers on Twitter  -  looks very promising  Cool

herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:34:59 PM

keep up with the development, hopefully there will be a good event there with good development too.
Halami Takhash

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:33:05 PM

https://i.ibb.co/ZNr3fJy/i.jpg

50k that alot for a startup in cryptoverse. Goood for them they got a +1 from me. What about othr chanels ? Som influencer reviews ?
Janko1981

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:40:20 PM

Hello everyone

Beta application is available here: https://iconomi_beta.typeform.com/to/md6UtT (there are 4 simple questions you have to answer before applying)

Applied to be one of the BETA-testers for their new platform let's see what the response would be for my application.

Stil have not checked but do I need to do a KYC for the beta or is it open for testers ?
Is that neccesary to be registered already on Iconomi platform or you can join now from scratch and have the Next features on the portfolio ?  Grin
BBQbitcoin

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:42:18 PM

Hi,

I wonder this project I read about iconomi is this the official thread? What are the NEXT functions like an extension of the original platform or a new project that is integrated. I looked at the website and in the blog it doesn't say much about it. I saw the name of features but where can I like see more of it or do I need to registre on platform and check it out ?

Please help me to get some more info.

Each new feature will be announced and explained in detail on ICONOMI social media/email/blogs in upcoming weeks. Up until that point we are available for all specific questions on BitcoinTalk, Reddit or RocketChat!

Can I get an invite to roketchat pls ? ( Is that like telegram? )  Cool better follow you guys to see the freshhh newz.

Ow.. thanks for the answer ye
dr Leslie Aaron

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:49:04 PM

Hello everyone,

I guess Bitcointalk is still the nr.1 crypto talk. If I remember correct Iconomi was one of the first couple of icos in europe. Now this is interresting and great that they are pushing things ahead and proving to all the sceptics that blockchain is soo much alive. I have been reading the NEXT features and how many of the features were choosen by the community ? Good way to secure the best UI/UX for your users. You have anything more like some brochures or a lightpaper or something for me to learn more ?

Thanks BR

I apologise if I am annoying. I read up above that you will post all of the details in the next posts in the next few weeks (on every social media). That is great, but still do you have something to send maybe ? Or if I apply to your newsletter do you send more info via email. I am quite serious about investing if it is still possible (what are the ways of doing that .. probably to buy ICN token on exchanges right?)

Thank you guys for the help.
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:25:27 AM

Hello everyone

To apply for Social Portfolios beta programme, apply via this form: https://iconomi_beta.typeform.com/to/md6UtT (there are 4 short questions you have to answer first)

Will you send us an email to let us know that we are in beta programme? Or do we have to join your social media handles to get that information? If you guys are in telegram please drop the handle here.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE