Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:13:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI NEXT - our new vision, that puts you first  (Read 8855 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Janko1981

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:12:57 PM

Hello everyone

I am looking and reading about this project and I am interresting about  Where do I get beta invites?   Smiley  thanks

To apply for Social Portfolios beta programme, apply via this form: https://iconomi_beta.typeform.com/to/md6UtT (there are 4 short questions you have to answer first)

Grin Cheesy Cheesy Am I the only one but I think that the dude in the picture up above looks like Lost freq*****s the DJ. haaha coooll  he supports ICONOMI !

the question are ok but is that a neccesity to start with 100 or 1000 eur ? Or is that just a questionnaire.

Another: How many friends would you recommend to invest with you? (Choose the maximum amount)*  (what if I don't have any crypto investment friends and I would like to do it alone ?

I rather ask before it's too late Cheesy

tnx guys
BBQbitcoin

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:23:09 PM

Reddit is fun  Cool Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Active trading will allow experts to manage their portfolio with concrete amounts of single asset. At the moment experts can manage the weights of specific asset in their portfolio (in % amount), active trading will allow them to increase ETH position for specific amount (e.g. 5ETH).

Most of the features are coming in first half of 2019. The presented roadmap on iconomi-next is a "living thing" that means we will be adding new features and changing the priority of release according to user feedback ! Expect a new survey where you will be able to vote what feature you want to see first!

go go crypto riiiiise summer will be here soon.
regrattt

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:00:35 PM

reddit is #1 for crypto

and ICONOMI there is just w0w such a great community

https://www.reddit.com/r/iconomi

r/ICONOMI

Members

We make it easy to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Invest in leading cryptocurrencies with euros or let the experts choose for you.
hrbtzor

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:18:38 PM

you are very active on blog   i see

very well that's very well

https://www.iconomi.com/blog/

dinodinodino

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:41:08 PM

Why are you removing rebalancing fees?
Halami Takhash

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:28:58 PM

I like this post will there be some more of them ?

How to Read Crypto Charts?

The amount of data and charts, along with all the buzz words the crypto world has to offer, is sometimes more than one can handle. If you feel overwhelmed, don’t worry, it is not as complicated as it seems. More importantly, we are here to break things down for you and explain them in a more familiar lingo.

Although the world of finance uses many different kinds of charts, the terms ‘Line chart’ and ‘Candlestick’ should be enough to get you started. You will also find these tools on the ICONOMI platform. Remember? We are striving to make your experience as smooth as possible!

The Line Chart
When you were younger did you love or hate math? Either way, you're going to love charts from now on, since we'll make it simple for you – and they are about ‘money,’ not just X's and Y's.

A line chart is one of the most basic charts you will come across in the crypto world since it represents a price progression over a certain period of time.

Here’s an example of a line chart from our platform, representing Bitcoin’s price movement over time: .........
FissheZBTC

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:29:59 PM

Become an ICONOMI Beta user

Our mission is to build the future of investing with a product that puts You first.

At this moment, we’re developing a new feature, Social Portfolios, where user will be able to create their own crypto portfolio and invite friends, family,... to join & invest. Sounds interesting?

https://iconomi_beta.typeform.com/to/md6UtT

so everybody can become beta user?  or there are some limitations?

Nice just 4 questions and answers that s it Smiley I tink everyone can yes.  Cool Cool
GhostKiller55

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:34:35 PM

Revealing ICONOMI Next
For the past few months, we’ve been brainstorming, researching, talking to our existing and potential users . . . all with one goal in mind;

For ICONOMI to become the product YOU love to use, not just because of its features, its ease of use and lingo, but also because of our team’s passion and dedication to really make the product for YOU.

Janko1981

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:36:51 PM

Hello everyone

I am looking and reading about this project and I am interresting about  Where do I get beta invites?   Smiley  thanks

To apply for Social Portfolios beta programme, apply via this form: https://iconomi_beta.typeform.com/to/md6UtT (there are 4 short questions you have to answer first)

Grin Cheesy Cheesy Am I the only one but I think that the dude in the picture up above looks like Lost freq*****s the DJ. haaha coooll  he supports ICONOMI !

the question are ok but is that a neccesity to start with 100 or 1000 eur ? Or is that just a questionnaire.

Another: How many friends would you recommend to invest with you? (Choose the maximum amount)*  (what if I don't have any crypto investment friends and I would like to do it alone ?

I rather ask before it's too late Cheesy

tnx guys

Forgot to add another one .... Are you expecting to be paid for your hassle? How much? *  what kind of hassle are we talking 'bout  and yes I would like to get payed Cheesy
dr Leslie Aaron

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:23:53 AM

eICN Exchange Process
The dedicated ICN exchange page will remain continuously available until December 31, 2019. There will be two distribution dates:

July 31, 2019: All ICN tokens exchanged by June 30, 2019
January 31, 2020: All ICN tokens exchanged by December 31, 2019
Exchange Rates
The ICN to eICN exchange will remain 1:1 for the entire period up to December 31, 2019. The ICN to ETH exchange rate has changed and is now 0.00165 ETH for one ICN token. This exchange rate is valid until January 31, 2019.

Starting February 1, 2019, the ICN to ETH exchange rate will be 0.00125. We encourage you to act now and exchange your ICN on the ICONOMI platform.

After December 31, 2019, exchange of ICN tokens will no longer be possible. All ICN tokens still on the ICONOMI platform on December 31, 2019 will automatically be converted to ETH at the exchange rate valid at that time.

Great. When is the next update from NEXT ? Smiley
BBQbitcoin

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:29:55 AM

At this moment, we’re developing a new feature, Social Portfolios, where user will be able to create their own crypto portfolio and invite friends, family,... to join & invest. Sounds interesting?

Also on reddit and I was thinking the same thing what kind of social portfolios ? (similar to new exchange portfolios or a whole new thing )?
Rick Carlisle jr

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:32:11 AM

Since everyone is talking about theese soo called social/digital portfolios I got a more technical question and it goes like this : What are the comparisons of digital portfolios and BitcoinBTC ? How does that differ ?
SkullyCRYPTO

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:33:35 PM

eICN Exchange Process
The dedicated ICN exchange page will remain continuously available until December 31, 2019. There will be two distribution dates:

July 31, 2019: All ICN tokens exchanged by June 30, 2019
January 31, 2020: All ICN tokens exchanged by December 31, 2019
Exchange Rates
The ICN to eICN exchange will remain 1:1 for the entire period up to December 31, 2019. The ICN to ETH exchange rate has changed and is now 0.00165 ETH for one ICN token. This exchange rate is valid until January 31, 2019.

Starting February 1, 2019, the ICN to ETH exchange rate will be 0.00125. We encourage you to act now and exchange your ICN on the ICONOMI platform.

After December 31, 2019, exchange of ICN tokens will no longer be possible. All ICN tokens still on the ICONOMI platform on December 31, 2019 will automatically be converted to ETH at the exchange rate valid at that time.

Great. When is the next update from NEXT ? Smiley

Thanks for that but you will probably hear the updates from twitter, reddit, medium or here. Smiley Stay patient my crypto friend.
JohnBTCmoon

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:36:09 PM

WEBSITE · BLOG · MEDIUM · TWITTER · FACEBOOK · REDDIT

ICONOMI NEXT
A new ICONOMI vision that puts you first.

ICONOMI NEXT is our new vision, that puts you first. We have prepared a list of features that have already been designed and implemented, features that are in development and what is coming soon.  Opis kaj iconomi je(Iconomi is one of the leading platforms for buying and selling cryptocurrencies and for the easiest way to diversified your assets. )

Done

New homepage
Release of the ICONOMI BLOG
Euro deposits available for Tier 1 users
Removal of the rebalancing fee
ICONOMI NEXT

Coming soon

New on-boarding
Social portfolios
More tokens added to Digital Portfolios
Performance fee
Complete ICONOMI redesign (Web & Mobile Apps)
Price alerts for users
Social interactions
Gift cards
Credit card deposits
Person-to-person transactions
Starter packs
Digital Portfolios rebranding
Active trading for Experts
Digital Portfolios comparison with Bitcoin
Expanded list of digital assets visible
on the platform

Do you want to build the ICONOMI future with us?
Apply as beta tester here

ICONOMI
Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.

A safe and easy way to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.

Not sure what to buy?
Follow the experts! Copy a handpicked Digital Portfolio of cryptocurrencies in one click.

You can purchase leading cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum directly, as well as digital portfolios made up of multiple cryptocurrencies selected by experts in the field. By providing instant access to expert knowledge, ICONOMI is a smart way to invest. You can start with as little as €10.

Please consider following these useful links for additional information.

Interresting, really looking forward to seeing the NEXT features of ICONOMI. Hope they will be done by the end of 2019 and than Moon time for crypto again. BTC to 50k ?  Grin Grin Grin Cool
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:30:07 AM

Done

New homepage
Release of the ICONOMI BLOG
Euro deposits available for Tier 1 users
Removal of the rebalancing fee
ICONOMI NEXT

Coming soon

New on-boarding
Social portfolios
More tokens added to Digital Portfolios
Performance fee
Complete ICONOMI redesign (Web & Mobile Apps)
Price alerts for users
Social interactions
Gift cards
Credit card deposits
Person-to-person transactions
Starter packs
Digital Portfolios rebranding
Active trading for Experts
Digital Portfolios comparison with Bitcoin
Expanded list of digital assets visible
on the platform

any specific timeline  2019 - 2020?  2021?
dinodinodino

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:32:00 AM

Big deal, the only feature I like is credit card deposit - make it as soon as possible
snihsnih

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:58:30 AM

hi i am from bulgaria

CRYPTO INVESTING
Invest in your Future Self.
Buy your first bitcoin.
You can start with as little as €10.

https://www.iconomi.com/

so i make registration, kyc and then make transaction from my bank acc to platform and invest?  is this that simple?  or i must do some other security measures?

i don't trust hitbtc exchange to have funds there

how safe is your platform to leave funds there for long term?
diomiobadass

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:51:17 PM

ETH scalability and adoption will be + close to moon

with that also all erc20 tokens will fly  and investments will be more profitable 

what do you think team am i thinking right? or no?

is progress, scalability and rise of eth in positive way good for us investors or no? facts indeed

SkullyCRYPTO

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:49:44 AM

ETH scalability and adoption will be + close to moon

with that also all erc20 tokens will fly  and investments will be more profitable 

what do you think team am i thinking right? or no?

is progress, scalability and rise of eth in positive way good for us investors or no? facts indeed

https://i.ibb.co/pZJN8kx/photo-2019-04-22-20-13-13.jpg

Do you guys maybe know if there will be some crowdfunding for this project NEXT ? Or is this just a part of the original iconomi project and you can buy ICN if you want to.
Janko1981

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:53:56 AM

Become an ICONOMI Beta user

Our mission is to build the future of investing with a product that puts You first.

https://iconomi_beta.typeform.com/to/md6UtT

so everybody can become beta user?  or there are some limitations?

What exactly do you get on becoming a iconomi beta user ? Does iconomi test you and your feedback will be dealth with to help change and make NEXT better ? Or Just to become a beta user to test what these new features when thay come out ?  Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: