Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI NEXT - our new vision, that puts you first  (Read 8848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Rick Carlisle jr

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:10:18 AM

Why invest in Expert's
Digital Portfolios?
Digital Portfolios are collections of multiple cryptocurrencies created by experts.

Saves you time 
Experts do the hard work.

It’s less risky 
Your investments are diversified.

One click diversification
70+ cryptos in one place.

It's 24/7
Track your investment anytime, anywhere.

Are digital portfolios an ERC20 tokens ?
dr Leslie Aaron

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:33:46 AM

What does your portfolio have exactly ? Can you track everything that you want to for ecample: Bitcoin, Can I track the important news ? All of the fees, trend and prices?
So that you have all in one place.
Thanks.
sialonajana

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:23:43 AM

What are the ideas for 2019?

Complete ICONOMI redesign (Web & Mobile Apps)

Price alerts for users

Social interactions

Gift cards

Credit card deposits

Person-to-person transactions

Starter packs

Digital Portfolios rebranding

Active trading for Experts

Digital Portfolios comparison with Bitcoin

Expanded list of digital assets visible on the platform

you will create a voting form for that services?  or all will be developed?   what's the plan?
gheenomnom

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:25:42 AM

you guys live in 1986?

read you have everything there  -  also you can be a beta user  just apply - lmao those millenials don't read anything  Cool

Become an ICONOMI Beta user
Our mission is to build the future of investing with a product that puts You first.

At this moment, we’re developing a new feature, Social Portfolios, where user will be able to create their own crypto portfolio and invite friends, family,... to join & invest. Sounds interesting?

Help us build the feature by answering 4 questions, and sign up to join the ICONOMI Beta community to hear about our next moves!

https://iconomi_beta.typeform.com/to/md6UtT
kriptarmasstah

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:39:09 AM

KYC is done and tier1          i make transaction deposit to ICONOMI platform - we will see when it will arrive from those lazy banks...they don't operate in holiday time

crypto is future for sure!  24/h 365days in a year always working 
narcisek2020

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:53:33 PM

Social interactions on ICONOMI platform

how will this look like?  like chat? like iRC?  like private msg's  or chat window like on Hitbtc?  that would be cool  and maybe add flags with countries beside user nicknames
todamars2018

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:25:03 PM

respect to developers and UIX team  -  platform lookin shiny, clean and modern minimalistic - well done!

Janko1981

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:37:33 PM

Social interactions on ICONOMI platform

how will this look like?  like chat? like iRC?  like private msg's  or chat window like on Hitbtc?  that would be cool  and maybe add flags with countries beside user nicknames
Hahahaha dude awesome like irc old school. Probably more like private messaging with who you wil follow the portdolio.
GhostKiller55

Activity: 115
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:39:13 PM

respect to developers and UIX team  -  platform lookin shiny, clean and modern minimalistic - well done!

What is this? How the platform looks like from a user end point? Looks simple
BBQbitcoin

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:42:05 PM

you guys live in 1986?

read you have everything there  -  also you can be a beta user  just apply - lmao those millenials don't read anything  Cool

Become an ICONOMI Beta user
Our mission is to build the future of investing with a product that puts You first.

At this moment, we’re developing a new feature, Social Portfolios, where user will be able to create their own crypto portfolio and invite friends, family,... to join & invest. Sounds interesting?

Help us build the feature by answering 4 questions, and sign up to join the ICONOMI Beta community to hear about our next moves!

https://iconomi_beta.typeform.com/to/md6UtT

You are right my friend nobody reads anymore they just like to watch videos.

See for yourself everyone they have social channels if you want updates follow them there that is it  Cool
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:45:47 AM

You all want everything served

check for yourself  https://www.iconomi.com/iconomi-next
SkullyCRYPTO

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:45:12 AM

Guys you are running on ETH network right with a sidechain ?

Is there a possibility you will ever go to your own mainnet if Iconomi rises a lot ?
Janko1981

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:50:24 AM

i am from bosnia - slovenian friend peter told me about ICONOMI - he said that this is better than forex or stock exchange    and i don't have much knowledge yet about crypto so he recomend your platform for investing that is simple and safe

you have some instructions how to register and so on..?   thanks in advance

I have a solution my bosnian friend. Probably best if apply to platform and see an about it. Later buy some ICN and hodl strong arms.

Just my strategy my friend
JohnBTCmoon

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:57:36 AM

ICONOMI Next - our vision that puts YOU first. What’s been done in 2019 and what's coming soon? With ICONOMI Next, you’ll always know what we are up to! #crypto #SocialPortfolios #PerformanceFee ➡️ http://[Suspicious link removed]/2D25y7l

never herd of theeese performance fees .. are they like NO fees  Grin Grin Grin Because I am down with no fees  Cool
PatelKartel

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:02:49 AM

Platform looks minimalistic. I wonder how many options it will have. BTW is that up and running already  Roll Eyes
Rick Carlisle jr

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:10:32 AM

If your country isn’t supported yet, you won’t be left out: you can buy cryptocurrencies with bitcoin (BTC) and ether (ETH), also with zero fees.

You can now buy:

• BTCBitcoin
    Bitcoin Cash
    Ethereum
    Ethereum Classic
    Ripple
    EOS
    Litecoin
    Qtum
    Augur
    Stellar Lumens

Not Sure What to Buy?
You can also use euros to invest in Digital Portfolios (formerly Digital Asset Arrays), which contain a mix of cryptocurrencies hand-selected by industry experts.

Is that still accurate .. nofees with btc and eth ?
dr Leslie Aaron

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:15:53 AM

I see that AMAs have become quite popular with in the crypto space. I found out that (if I am not mistaken) you have done your last AMA in December ? Did you talk over that maybe it would be a positive thing to do an AMA again for the NEXT features with some developers or marketing team ?

My humble opinion. Thank you.
aeronl33r

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:57:39 AM

Iconomi is one of the leading platforms for buying and selling cryptocurrencies and for the easiest way to diversified your assets.

www.iconomi.com  is official website yes?

and i register, make kyc and start using services? if i understand right this NEXT thing is  just an update from community side with functionalities for better future all of us and best user experience on platform?
fernkror

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:13:56 AM

thank you for all help i already sign up for beta tester  https://iconomi_beta.typeform.com/to/md6UtT

amazing features i must admit! i love it
BBQbitcoin

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:45:34 PM

Where can I get some whitepaper or something maybe from the day iconomi had crowdsale? To read all about the platform because I do not understand quite correctly how this platform works and is that a trading platform or a hodl fund or...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: