Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI NEXT - our new vision, that puts you first  (Read 8848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
todamars2018

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:51:05 PM

Check on official website?  https://www.iconomi.com/     or maybe check some ico sites from years ago  -  google is your friend

snihsnih

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:16:55 PM

I hear some rumors that Iconomi hired new growth experts and they are doing a good job. Will you introduce them?
FissheZBTC

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:28:08 PM

https://my.iconomi.com/asset/ETH?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=19_Ether%20promotion

Looks like CMC. nice
Halami Takhash

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:30:06 PM

ETH scalability and adoption will be + close to moon

with that also all erc20 tokens will fly  and investments will be more profitable 

what do you think team am i thinking right? or no?

is progress, scalability and rise of eth in positive way good for us investors or no? facts indeed

https://i.ibb.co/pZJN8kx/photo-2019-04-22-20-13-13.jpg

Not how ethereum culd evolve.. but wil evolve.  Grin Grin
BBQbitcoin

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:37:15 PM

Where can I get some whitepaper or something maybe from the day iconomi had crowdsale? To read all about the platform because I do not understand quite correctly how this platform works and is that a trading platform or a hodl fund or...

Anyone ??  Smiley
Janko1981

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:48:14 PM

I hear some rumors that Iconomi hired new growth experts and they are doing a good job. Will you introduce them?

What kind of experts ? UX ? devs ?
JohnBTCmoon

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:49:31 PM

What kind of experts ? UX ? devs ?

I am interested also. Where can we find the team behind this project  Cool
CryptoVibeZ

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:22:28 AM

WEBSITE · BLOG · MEDIUM · TWITTER · FACEBOOK · REDDIT

ICONOMI NEXT
A new ICONOMI vision that puts you first.

ICONOMI NEXT is our new vision, that puts you first. We have prepared a list of features that have already been designed and implemented, features that are in development and what is coming soon.  Opis kaj iconomi je(Iconomi is one of the leading platforms for buying and selling cryptocurrencies and for the easiest way to diversified your assets. )

Done

New homepage
Release of the ICONOMI BLOG
Euro deposits available for Tier 1 users
Removal of the rebalancing fee
ICONOMI NEXT

Coming soon

New on-boarding
Social portfolios
More tokens added to Digital Portfolios
Performance fee
Complete ICONOMI redesign (Web & Mobile Apps)
Price alerts for users
Social interactions
Gift cards
Credit card deposits
Person-to-person transactions
Starter packs
Digital Portfolios rebranding
Active trading for Experts
Digital Portfolios comparison with Bitcoin
Expanded list of digital assets visible
on the platform

Do you want to build the ICONOMI future with us?
Apply as beta tester here

ICONOMI
Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.

A safe and easy way to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.

Not sure what to buy?
Follow the experts! Copy a handpicked Digital Portfolio of cryptocurrencies in one click.

You can purchase leading cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum directly, as well as digital portfolios made up of multiple cryptocurrencies selected by experts in the field. By providing instant access to expert knowledge, ICONOMI is a smart way to invest. You can start with as little as €10.

Please consider following these useful links for additional information.

Hi,

Great to see that. Will apply as beta tester to see. What are the fees if I follow an expert ?

Tnx.
BBQbitcoin

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:55:10 PM

On the : What's been done in 2019 and what's coming in Q2?

The : Release of the ICONOMI BLOG

Does that mean you wrote a new blog post or added a new category for Iconomi Next. If so I can not find this category  Roll Eyes
JohnBTCmoon

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:01:13 PM

Become an ICONOMI Beta user
Our mission is to build the future of investing with a product that puts You first.

At this moment, we’re developing a new feature, Social Portfolios, where user will be able to create their own crypto portfolio and invite friends, family,... to join & invest. Sounds interesting?

Help us build the feature by answering 4 questions, and sign up to join the ICONOMI Beta community to hear about our next moves!

https://iconomi_beta.typeform.com/to/md6UtT
Janko1981

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:02:56 PM

With what amount would you start your Social Portfolio? *
A
100€
B
1000€

Can I start with less money ? I want to try everything first. Do we have to start with 100 or 1000 or is this just a question for some statystics?
dr Leslie Aaron

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:28:16 PM

EURO bank transfers available for 367 million Europeans

ICONOMI announces that as of today, citizens from Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, and Switzerland have also become eligible to invest into cryptocurrencies and Digital Portfolios, directly with euros.

Building a bridge between crypto and the traditional finance world

"Ease of entry into the crypto market is one of the most crucial aspects for its mass adoption. At ICONOMI, we are striving to open the euro deposits for as many people as possible.", explains Miha Vidmar, CTO at ICONOMI.
Citizens of 27 European countries eligible to buy cryptocurrencies with euros

Citizens of Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom can deposit/withdraw and buy/sell cryptocurrencies and Digital Portfolios with euros.

If you are a citizen of Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Sweden, Switzerland, and  the United Kingdom, please note, that euros need to be transferred to the ICONOMI platform in order to avoid extra fees.

If your country isn’t supported yet, you can deposit/withdraw cryptocurrencies and buy/sell cryptocurrencies and digital portfolios with bitcoin (BTC) and ether (ETH).

Jarvi Lauri

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:12:04 AM

Hello I am new here. Remembered that Bitcointalk.org is the most and best forum that you can learn about cryptocurrencies projects and blockchain.
I found Iconomi od Twitter and let me see what they are doing. I liked the sound of the project and see that they are running a couple of years now and I am more old school and like things that are not so new and already tested and running. So this Next features you are working on do you have something on GitHub to check it out what are they exactly in code is that a possibility ?
CryptoVibeZ

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:33:23 AM

ICONOMI announces that as of today, citizens from Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, and Switzerland have also become eligible to invest into cryptocurrencies and Digital Portfolios, directly with euros.

"Ease of entry into the crypto market is one of the most crucial aspects for its mass adoption. At ICONOMI, we are striving to open the euro deposits for as many people as possible.", explains Miha Vidmar, CTO at ICONOMI.

Citizens of Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom can deposit/withdraw and buy/sell cryptocurrencies and Digital Portfolios with euros.

If you are a citizen of Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Sweden, Switzerland, and  the United Kingdom, please note, that euros need to be transferred to the ICONOMI platform in order to avoid extra fees.

If your country isn’t supported yet, you can deposit/withdraw cryptocurrencies and buy/sell cryptocurrencies and digital portfolios with bitcoin (BTC) and ether (ETH).

What is the situation with USA and China ?
snihsnih

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:14:32 PM

i am waiting for my answer  anyone plz?
reddymungo

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:45:52 AM

I find out about ICONOMI in local newspaper DELO

is this NEXT thing update of platform? or some positive progress?
FissheZBTC

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:04:18 PM

They could not participate in ICO but now I don't know.. probably they can if they do the KYC.. donno  Grin

What is the situation with USA and China ?
Janko1981

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:08:15 PM

Citizens of Andorra, Bulgaria, Croatia, Guernsey, Iceland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Lichtenstein, Norway, Poland, and Romania welcome on board! You can now buy #Bitcoin, #Ether,...or one of our #DigitalPortfolios with EUR! Start already today ➡️

https://my.iconomi.com/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=19_FIAT_11%20new

Platfooorm I can buy everyone of theese cryptos you have here ?
BBQbitcoin

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:13:58 PM

https://my.iconomi.com/?filter=digital-portfolios

I do not get this correctly the digital portfolios. Okay they are different from cryptocurrencies but still they are like cryptocurrencies with value...

For example:

This is based on a Conference.. But how do you get your investment back (Not fudding just asking before I invest I have to know more)

Delta Summit Index (DSI) is the official index of the Delta Summit 2018 event. Co-created by many of the world’s foremost financial and cryptocurrency experts, blockchain enthusiasts, and influencers, event attendees set the structure by voting for their favorite cryptocurrencies. Delta Summit Index reflects the sentiment at Delta Summit at the time of the event (October 2018).

By investing in this Digital Portfolio you agree to take part in the Delta Summit Index Prize Draw and get the chance to win back the value of your investment in this Digital Portfolio (up to USD 2,000.00). The full terms and conditions for this prize drawing are available here. The prize draw is open until 19 October 2018.

DSI was co-created by blockchain enthusiasts who attended the Delta Summit conference, a major blockchain conference in Malta supported by the Maltese government. Malta is known worldwide as a hotspot for financial and technological innovation and is at the forefront of the blockchain industry.

https://my.iconomi.com/asset/DSI
GhostKiller55

Activity: 115
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:28:21 PM

Citizens of 38 European countries eligible to buy cryptocurrencies with euros

Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom can deposit/withdraw and buy/sell cryptocurrencies and Digital Portfolios with euros.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: