Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI NEXT - our new vision, that puts you first  (Read 8862 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
CryptoVibeZ

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:33:27 PM

All of theese features I read on reddit that they will be done by the end of 2019(first half).
Where we will be able to vote on the next features (you say they are a community driven features and will listen to the community for the best UX experience) ?
Jarvi Lauri

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:35:37 PM

You say that the new Social portfolios are comming with the next wave of updates but I already see some social portfolios.

So the question is: how is that different from the ones already there ?
legendarybtcsat

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:35:41 AM

I think you should join also reddit - there is so much crypto related topics and chat

8,569 readers

ICONOMI thread is very active and popular

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/
narcisek2020

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:32:54 PM

my bet is that Ljubljana stock exchange will be closed in 5 years

ICONOMI and crypto will bring masses and all investors will fly to that platform

mark my words - see you after 5 years  Roll Eyes Cool
brkavicfranjo

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:44:47 PM

The ICONOMI platform is designed for beginners and experienced investors alike.
By taking care of the tricky parts, we make it easy for you to invest in cryptocurrencies.

Use our web or mobile app to buy and sell leading cryptocurrencies and Digital Portfolios – on the go.

i am beginner - can i make transaction from Croatia bank to ICONOMI platform is it ok with that transfer?  and then buy crypto?
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:55:48 PM

so much newbies here =)  amazing  it seems crypto cycle of adoption is in the run  Cool Cool Cool Cool

Register here https://my.iconomi.com/register

make kyc, transactions and invest, easy simple and safe

and don't wait too much - crypto is rising - look at all those green candles these days - magic

BBQbitcoin

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:47:16 AM

Hiw many people you have on platform?
snihsnih

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:11:13 AM

i had some questions regarding KYC tier1  and send to iconomi support - got answer really quick and now account is registered and kyc'ed

https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

use that helpdesk if you will have some problems  = very good
Rick Carlisle jr

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:43:19 PM

The ICONOMI platform is designed for beginners and experienced investors alike.
By taking care of the tricky parts, we make it easy for you to invest in cryptocurrencies.

Use our web or mobile app to buy and sell leading cryptocurrencies and Digital Portfolios – on the go.

i am beginner - can i make transaction from Croatia bank to ICONOMI platform is it ok with that transfer?  and then buy crypto?

What kind of different methods do you have for depositing money to iconomi account ?  Credit card ? SEPA ?
Jarvi Lauri

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:49:38 PM

Hello I am new here. Remembered that Bitcointalk.org is the most and best forum that you can learn about cryptocurrencies projects and blockchain.
I found Iconomi od Twitter and let me see what they are doing. I liked the sound of the project and see that they are running a couple of years now and I am more old school and like things that are not so new and already tested and running. So this Next features you are working on do you have something on GitHub to check it out what are they exactly in code is that a possibility ?

Anyone, pleaese? I would like to check it out if that is possbile.
JohnBTCmoon

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:53:26 PM

New onboarding

Cheesy .. on a plane ? .. (Kidding)    seriously what is that ? onboarding -> more people added or  we testers or what ?
hrbtzor

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:41:27 AM

Power to the people!   ICONOMI NEXT ROX

diomiobadass

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:01:38 AM

Those are very cool ideas i must admit

What are the ideas for 2019?

Complete ICONOMI redesign (Web & Mobile Apps)

Price alerts for users

Social interactions

Gift cards

Credit card deposits

Person-to-person transactions

Starter packs

Digital Portfolios rebranding

Active trading for Experts

Digital Portfolios comparison with Bitcoin

Expanded list of digital assets visible  on the platform

https://www.iconomi.com/iconomi-next
Janko1981

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:19:24 PM

I gues this is not your profile ? (Can you report it than if this is not.. we no like scammers https://twitter.com/iconominet )

And this is your right profile: https://twitter.com/iconomicom

Aswesome: We're happy to announce a new Digital Portfolio - Crypto Star Index! Learn more about its strategy & the experts  @tokensuisse behind ➡️ (link: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2DUCmjl) Register at ICONOMI today & start #diversifying your #crypto investment.
dr Leslie Aaron

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:20:25 PM

New Digital Portfolio managed by TokenSuisse

What is the expertise of TokenSuisse, how long have you been in the financial industry, and how would you describe your company?

TokenSuisse’s focus lies on investments in blockchain solutions with true potential and disruptive power. By facilitating the access to this disruptive and vastly unknown asset class, we allow our clients to directly benefit from an emerging asset class in a qualified and safe manner. TokenSuisse was founded in July 2017 by a set of experienced financial markets professionals with a combined 50 years of experience and distinguished expertise in the field of Crypto Assets. Our founders have been actively involved since the democratization of Crypto Assets began.

What is the strategy of the Crypto Star Index? What would you say to users to convince them to invest?

The Crypto Star Index (CSTRP) is a balanced Crypto Asset Index which reflects general Crypto Asset trends and provides diversified exposure to the most established blockchain categories. The Crypto Star Index relies on diversification rules and takes into account the underlying blockchain technology and the market capitalization of the corresponding blockchain assets. The Crypto Star Index is rebalanced monthly.

How do people in Switzerland view cryptocurrencies? How fast is adoption taking place?

The Swiss are open to cryptocurrencies. Many people have heard of it and some even have direct experience with it. There are still some roadblocks to be removed on the way to mass adoption. On one hand, this has to do with the use cases offered by blockchain, and on the other hand with the hurdles in place in the banking system and the regulatory landscape. We see the first steps, on both fronts, that will finally pave the way for mass adoption.
Halami Takhash

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:26:53 PM

EURO bank transfers available for 367 million Europeans

ICONOMI announces that as of today, citizens from Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, and Switzerland have also become eligible to invest into cryptocurrencies and Digital Portfolios, directly with euros.

Building a bridge between crypto and the traditional finance world

"Ease of entry into the crypto market is one of the most crucial aspects for its mass adoption. At ICONOMI, we are striving to open the euro deposits for as many people as possible.", explains Miha Vidmar, CTO at ICONOMI.
Citizens of 27 European countries eligible to buy cryptocurrencies with euros

Citizens of Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom can deposit/withdraw and buy/sell cryptocurrencies and Digital Portfolios with euros.

If you are a citizen of Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Sweden, Switzerland, and  the United Kingdom, please note, that euros need to be transferred to the ICONOMI platform in order to avoid extra fees.

If your country isn’t supported yet, you can deposit/withdraw cryptocurrencies and buy/sell cryptocurrencies and digital portfolios with bitcoin (BTC) and ether (ETH).

It is probabbli for only european folks not abroad.

What is the situation with USA and China ?
Rick Carlisle jr

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:29:51 PM

Everyone should read this, 2018 in Review

While we’ve already started working on our New Year’s resolutions, we’d like to make a quick overview of 2018. We’ve embraced changes in the industry pushing for legal clarity and company transparency. Looking back, we have been releasing new feature updates at an extraordinary rate. By enabling cryptocurrency experts to share their knowledge on the ICONOMI platform, we are helping users enter the existing world of cryptocurrencies and teaching them new ways of investing.

2018 was a year of landmarks for ICONOMI, with the long-awaited release of euro transactions enabling users to buy into Digital Portfolios and individual cryptocurrencies directly with euros, a proof of solvency conducted by a Big Four professional services firm, the first stages of the eICN security token, and much more.

In total, we completed 90% of features for Digital Portfolio Experts, 85% for users, and 81% for the platform.

Users

Euro Transactions

In early December, we enabled euro transactions on the ICONOMI platform. Users from anywhere in the eurozone can now buy into Digital Portfolios and cryptocurrencies directly with euros, making their first steps in the cryptocurrency world as easy and streamlined as possible. Euro transactions are available for users from:

Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain
vetrunga

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:10:50 PM

I am from Italy and i read that Slovenija is #1 in blockchain knowledge, projects and startups in europe

is ICONOMI NEXT Slovenian product or from Malta?
Halami Takhash

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:49:54 PM

New Digital Portfolio managed by TokenSuisse

What is the expertise of TokenSuisse, how long have you been in the financial industry, and how would you describe your company?

TokenSuisse’s focus lies on investments in blockchain solutions with true potential and disruptive power. By facilitating the access to this disruptive and vastly unknown asset class, we allow our clients to directly benefit from an emerging asset class in a qualified and safe manner. TokenSuisse was founded in July 2017 by a set of experienced financial markets professionals with a combined 50 years of experience and distinguished expertise in the field of Crypto Assets. Our founders have been actively involved since the democratization of Crypto Assets began.

What is the strategy of the Crypto Star Index? What would you say to users to convince them to invest?

The Crypto Star Index (CSTRP) is a balanced Crypto Asset Index which reflects general Crypto Asset trends and provides diversified exposure to the most established blockchain categories. The Crypto Star Index relies on diversification rules and takes into account the underlying blockchain technology and the market capitalization of the corresponding blockchain assets. The Crypto Star Index is rebalanced monthly.

How do people in Switzerland view cryptocurrencies? How fast is adoption taking place?

The Swiss are open to cryptocurrencies. Many people have heard of it and some even have direct experience with it. There are still some roadblocks to be removed on the way to mass adoption. On one hand, this has to do with the use cases offered by blockchain, and on the other hand with the hurdles in place in the banking system and the regulatory landscape. We see the first steps, on both fronts, that will finally pave the way for mass adoption.

Good short reding. Estonia is veri friendly for crypto and digitalised projects also malta. You have partners there ?
JohnBTCmoon

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:55:10 PM

BTCBTC yee btc is flying. Buy on platform now and hodl  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: